Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:03 am
hanya havent visited here  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:06 am
Ribbin_Sama
OOC: Welcome back Celtic! I'm sorry to hear about your internet, but at least you're back now.

IC:

"Good night Hinata, sorry for interrupting your walk, but I worry of the villagers at times." He turned around and walked for a block or so before he stopped. "I know you're up there Klou. And if you're wondering, it wasn't you who made me flinch. It was the sand ninja that may be watching you as well." He turned and looked up at her. "What are you doing out so late at night' He smiled.

OOC: =D Yay!

IC:

"Hya hya hya..." she sighed. "So I have been found out..."

Klou twisted around as she jumped off the roof, landing like some olympic gymnist with her arms outstretched in front of the blue eyed man.

"Sand nin...?" she blinked. "I'm always out this late. It's only around daybreak I retire for rest. It is the assassins that strike during sleep..." she trailed off, petting the chain wrapped around her waist. "What of you? Why are you out so late?"  

Celtic Wolf

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:12 am
Yay!! Welcome back Celtic!
Uh.. Im sorta off the story again... anyone mind telling me whats going on.. Lol.. whos where?!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:27 am
OOC: Um, I'm talking to Klou in the streets. Hinata just went to her house, and Gaara is watching people...I think.

IC:

"I was just hungry for Ramen. I don't eat much during the day, because I'm too busy. So midnight snacks are quite usual for me. And yes, there is a sand ninja watching....one of us. Probably both at this moment. But you look like you can protect yourself, so I believe I need not worry anymore. But the fact that he is still out there leaves me worried."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:34 pm
Hinata proceeded back into the Hyuuga Mansion. The halls were predictably empty -- it was the middle of the night, so of course it would be -- but just to make sure, she had checked before hand. Deactivating her Byakugan, the gennin closed the door behind her and lay on her bed. Sighing, she started to think about things vaguely, but before she knew it, she was asleep.

Sadly, that was when the interesting things started.

|[ What interesting things? I dunno. XD You guys make something happen. ]|

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:49 pm
IC:

-Gaara listened to the ninjas talk, So I guess no point of hiding.... He walked out of the darkness to where the other two were, "Heh....Dont tell me, Yondaime...That your scared of lil ol' me...." he said with a malicious grin, his eyes were cold and peircing as he glared at the two...-

FallenRaven49

Tsuzuki Ayanami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:31 pm
OOC note (even if I'm not RPing here): Yondaime is, in fact, Japanese for the 'fourth'. 'Four' in Japanese has two readings, one of which is 'yon'.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:36 pm
(Thanks Tsuzuki)

Yondaime turned around and look the sand ninja in the face. Finally seeing him eye to eye. "I am not afraid of you. I only worry that your sick intent may harm my village. What is your name, if such a murderous freak has one."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:13 pm
Klou jerked her head suddenly in Gaara's direction, looking him over carefully.

"Why does... your forehead... say... love?" she spoke, slowly, and unsurely. No-one could tell what her expression was, though, due to the hair hanging in front of her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:43 pm
He looked over at Klou for a moment. Trying to see past her hair. Then he looked towards Gaara. "That's...almost sickening. You're like a walking oxymoron. You stink of murder, yet you have love on your forehead...What the..."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:57 pm
Ribbin_Sama
He looked over at Klou for a moment. Trying to see past her hair. Then he looked towards Gaara. "That's...almost sickening. You're like a walking oxymoron. You stink of murder, yet you have love on your forehead...What the..."

Klou covered her mouth with one hand to prevent laughing, but her shoulders shook. "That's not the most polite thing to say," she spoke, cooly. She stepped forewards, to better inspect the sand-nin. She observed his pupil-less eyes through her hair hanging in front of her eyes, and various other aspects about him.

"My, my, my, you are quite interesting, aren't you?" she smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:37 pm
IC:

-Gaara glared at the them, "You two disgust me...... " he then looked at Yondaime. "Such a simple thing like saying something mean could get a person killed, Yondaime......" he said with an evil grin. He then looked at Klou and stopped smirking and glared, "Heh....You find me interesting do you? I wish I could say the same....but yet the reason I am here is bc of you...."-

FallenRaven49

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:50 pm
FallenRaven49
IC:

-Gaara glared at the them, "You two disgust me...... " he then looked at Yondaime. "Such a simple thing like saying something mean could get a person killed, Yondaime......" he said with an evil grin. He then looked at Klou and stopped smirking and glared, "Heh....You find me interesting do you? I wish I could say the same....but yet the reason I am here is bc of you...."-

Klou chuckled, before quoting Gaara; "Such a simple thing like saying something mean could get a person killed," the tone of her voice made sure everyone knew she was probably smirking smugly behind the layer of hair covering her face. "Why are you here, because of me, exactly?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:57 pm
((Can I join as my avatar? I really don't want to be an original character ))  

Ken~San

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:14 pm
Ken~San
((Can I join as my avatar? I really don't want to be an original character ))

(How so? 0_o )  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces