Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Legend turnement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changed up the list of Legends
  check it out
View Results

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:05 am
"sheild" she wispered softly then jumped back as the green mist covered her body. she set her feet and charged with her blades drawn. her eyes were glowing as she jumped up and over him her hands shot towards him with an energy blast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:26 am
SkittleScion
lillya Wild
((you didnt give me a chace to block the kick or the toss. and what i was saying is im attaacking you with a blade thats charged. the blade wont touch you but the energy from it will. it would leave a nice sided cut on your chest or any other place of your body.))

((Let me explain the throw in more detail, there is no way you could have blocked it....

Imagine me and you facing each other. My hands are on your shoulders. I jump backward with my hands still on your shoulders. I end up on my back with my legs in your stomach. I then throw you over me and you land.

You couldn't block that before i had a chance to do that, I basically fell and threw you, the only thing you could have done is bounced up from the throw, which i'm sorry....i should've givin you a chance to do that, but you couldn't have dodged the throw.

Okay, so...okay, i'll continue.))

Sogue saw the energy blade before it hit him. ((Since i did an "auto hit" or since you accused me of one, i'll take one))

The energy smacked into Sogue and gave him a glancing cut. He ignored the pain as he drew Form and Essence again.

He twirled them in his hands as he rushed lya.

"Shattered Tear Strike" Sogue said as he dug Essence into the place where lya had been standing a split-seconed before.[/quote
((take it back and im not going to repeat my self. if u where going 2 do somthing like that all i would do is take charge and throw u around instead or beat u to the ground. how says ur good enough 2 do somthing like that))

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:55 am
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
lillya Wild
((you didnt give me a chace to block the kick or the toss. and what i was saying is im attaacking you with a blade thats charged. the blade wont touch you but the energy from it will. it would leave a nice sided cut on your chest or any other place of your body.))

((Let me explain the throw in more detail, there is no way you could have blocked it....

Imagine me and you facing each other. My hands are on your shoulders. I jump backward with my hands still on your shoulders. I end up on my back with my legs in your stomach. I then throw you over me and you land.

You couldn't block that before i had a chance to do that, I basically fell and threw you, the only thing you could have done is bounced up from the throw, which i'm sorry....i should've givin you a chance to do that, but you couldn't have dodged the throw.

Sogue saw the energy blade before it hit him. ((Since i did an "auto hit" or since you accused me of one, i'll take one))

The energy smacked into Sogue and gave him a glancing cut. He ignored the pain as he drew Form and Essence again.

"Shattered Tear Strike" Sogue said as he dug Essence into the place where lya had been standing a split-seconed before.[/quote
((take it back and im not going to repeat my self. if u where going 2 do somthing like that all i would do is take charge and throw u around instead or beat u to the ground. how says ur good enough 2 do somthing like that))

((Drew, i don't understand what you said, I threw her. I had ahold of her arms, she couldn't break free, good lord, why doesn't anyone understand that??!?!?))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:28 pm
lillya Wild
lya closed her eyes but her ears were more than enough. she block his fist and pulled it to her as she brought the hilt of her blade towards his chest and her elbow to his nose. her feet still moving to trip him
((ok you all seem to miss the fact i had ahold of his hand..how could he have his hands on her shoulder if she had his had in hers...? then how if i have his hand could he then toss me...im lost..  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:06 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
lillya Wild

((Drew, i don't understand what you said, I threw her. I had ahold of her arms, she couldn't break free, good lord, why doesn't anyone understand that??!?!?))

((and im telling u thats not somthing you can do.....you =cant hold some one in a way they cant get out, and why wouldn't she be able to get out, i can see many ways to get out of it.
i will give u one last chance. take it back or u lose to lya))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:17 am
Suddenly, thru the smoke, a ball of red energy blasted thru the smoke, cutting it in half. lya had a split second to react, and unbeknownst to her, Sogue was right after it.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:33 am
lya shot a blast of pure hot energy right into the red energy. she keep the energy flowing from her hands. her eyes were glowing wildly as the energy covered her in a sheild  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:35 am
lillya Wild
lya shot a blast of pure hot energy right into the red energy. she keep the energy flowing from her hands. her eyes were glowing wildly as the energy covered her in a sheild

Sogue saw the shield early enough that he was able to vault over the shield and land behind lya.
"Red Tail!" He screamed and shot forward like a bullet.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:41 am
lya heard him and droped letting him fly over her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:55 am
"that was a close one"
croud gasping  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:15 am
lillya Wild
lya heard him and droped letting him fly over her

((Ummmmm, who said i was flying?))

Sogue was sliding across the ground, basicially using sonic, but it's red tail, when he saw lya drop. As he skidded toward her, his feet connected with her skull.

He was confused as to why she had fallen to the ground when he was sliding on the ground at 30 miles an hour.

He tripped on her, but used some air platforms to regain his control in the air. He vaulted off the ground with his hands and feet a few times, looking and moving away from lya, when he scrunched up in a ball while sailing thru the air. Then many balls of intense red energy shot out of his hands and curled backward, smacking into the ground that lya had been laying on.

Sogue didn't see whether or not she had got up and moved after he tripped on her body, but he stood erect, and turned around as the dust cleared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:56 pm
((it goes))
"ouch, that had 2 hurt."
the croud all locking away  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:11 pm
lya had moved after the foot touched her head. she smiled slightly as she moved through from the area there were at to a place with water. she smiled softly as she stood on the water. she rased her hands as water rolled up to her arms and shot out hard at him. mixed with an arrow of energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:02 pm
lillya Wild
lya had moved after the foot touched her head. she smiled slightly as she moved through from the area there were at to a place with water. she smiled softly as she stood on the water. she rased her hands as water rolled up to her arms and shot out hard at him. mixed with an arrow of energy.

As lya ran away, Sogue sheathed form and essence, thinking she was gonna retreat for a rest, when the water/arrow shot at him, he took ground and moved his hands around his body in a chackra stance of power.
He had increased footing and defence from projectiles in this stance.

He wound up his fist covered in the arm guantlets Salvation and Damnation and placed a wicked hit right at the center of the blast.

With the increased force of red energy covering his palm, he had no problem destrying the blast.

He teleported as he reached for his Orichalcum daggers.

He appeared behind lya a split seconed later with his daggers drawn and his legs curled in a butterfly pattern.

He decended on her, landed directly next to her, and made a quick swipe at the elf.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:36 pm
"this guy sure knows how to play defensively
and im preaty suree teleporting is ileagal.....oh but they didn't know that
ill let it slide"  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff