Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:53 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
(( I'm like waiting for Shinji to finish the fight wit me. Thats why there is a crowd, they are watching us fight. Then we have the ANBU breaking up the crowd. It's as if no one is paying attention to what is going on.))
((Heheh... ninja )) Shinji quicky threw a palm the left side of the boy's chest, an attempt to distract him so he could grab his other glove...

The genin of the Ryuujin clan took the bait and blocked with his right hand and tried to land a blow with the left. He just doesn't know what is about to happen...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:55 am
Finishes the pot of green tea. Kai get's up and walks onto the street heading to the training ground. Knowing that Daisuke being so curious would try to follow him.  

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:09 am
Kai Hyugiha
Finishes the pot of green tea. Kai get's up and walks onto the street heading to the training ground. Knowing that Daisuke being so curious would try to follow him.

the the curious boy that he was Daisuke waited for Kai to leave.
When he did Daisuke lunged down on him and came up behind him.
"You still owe me a fight..." he whispered into Kai's ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:15 am

- As Akin Amari walked the high steps of the Hokage's office, he began thinking about the the pains he has suffered through his trials. He then whiped the fear and disgrace he felt from his mind, and focused on meeting the new Hokage. Amari was greeted by Jounin guards, many new recruits, young, and quick to judge and raise thier weapons. Amari shurged them off, showing his old tattered and torn ANBU I.D. scroll, allowing him to pass. - Hm..I do not see the same Jounin's as before..Many tragedies must have transpired here...Should I have even left in the firts place? - Amari whispered, finally reaching the Hokage's office. He enters the wide room, the view of Konoha's sights slowly came back to him, looking from side-to-side, nostigala setting in. He is then disturbed by a loud ' AHEM ' sound, looking at who now sits in the Third's chair. A beautiful woman with a large chest welcomes him, as Amari walks to the edge of the desk. - "..Damn. You're the Hokage? Nic- Wait. I know your face..Tsunade..One of the great three. Hm. I'm impressed by the Village's decision." - Amari said aloud, Tsunade's face obviously irritated from his first statement. -

"So..You're that lost A.N.B.U huh? You return from failing your mission..Over three YEARS ago? What the hell did you do?" - The woman rudely questioned. Amari remained silent, as he purposefully avoided the question. - " I have returned and wish to be in active duty once more. I promise I will no longer fail." - Amari spoke proudly. Tsunade then grows suspecious of the once worthy member of this village. - "Fine. You can stay. The Chuunin's will be participating in a Jounin exam soon, and I want you to look after them. Obviously other Jounin's and A.N.B.U will do the same, but I'd like you to take a more..Active roll. That IS what is wanted, right?" - Tsunade said. Amari knew this was a test, but had no patience to strain or debate that fact. - "Very well." - Amari says simply, as he bows in respect and turns to walk away. -

"Wait." - The Hokage says to him, as he slowly turns, his face growing weary. - "When you took that last mission..Exactly who did you try to find?" - Amari then turned back to her, his eyes filled with empty emotion as he simply said one word. - "Akatsuki." - He boldy states. Tsunade is shocked and taken back. Unsure wether to be amazed or disbelieved, she asks one final question. - "..Did you find them?" - She says, expecting him to tell her the truth. After a few seconds, he answers clearly. - "Yes." - He then turns around and walks out. Tsunage leans back in her chair, as the Jounin guard beside her walks toward the Hokage. - "M-ma'am..He cannot be trusted. We must act now. Letting him free endangers us all." - He said, as Tsunade raised her hand, telling him to be silent. - "No...Not yet. He has the guts to tell me the truth. He wouldn't have done so if he knew something we didn't. We have to let him go. I only pray he decides to take our side...If not, then we will deal with him. For now, watch him." - She says, as he bows and uses a uses a teleportation jutsu. -

OoC: DUN DUN DUUUUNNN..UUn. Genji, if you think this isn't appropiate for the rpg, I'll understand and edit it. Just wanted to add alittle shocker thing.  

|_Amari_

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:59 am
((Amari, you do what you think is right, we're in it togther so you can do what you want.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:28 am
((Dude the fight? Or no need now? sweatdrop xd ))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:39 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha

the the curious boy that he was Daisuke waited for Kai to leave.
When he did Daisuke lunged down on him and came up behind him.
"You still owe me a fight..." he whispered into Kai's ear.
"Come to the training grounds then." Kai disappeared in a blur leaving the ground where his feet where blown upwards slightly. Kai quickly arrived at the training grounds. Standing in the centre of an open area.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:08 am
Raith-dono
((to Trowa the fearless: what are u talking about, 'the real Yamata', when did the fake show up?))

{(Yamata wandered off and left a dummy so Yoshi wouldn't wonder where he was)}
"Yeah," Yoshi said, "but he's a tough guy. I had a feeling he would survive."
--------
{(over to Yamata)}
--------
"You might," Yamata said. "I was posessed by a demon recently. There was a huge battle. I'm sure it made some news."  

Trowa The Fearless

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:39 pm
"Haven't heard a word," Heiko replied in a disinterested tone. She wasn't inclined to believe such a claim. She'd heard that 'possessed by a demon' line before and was unimpressed. Most of these people in the village had never walked to the edge of death as she had and returned.

She finished the bun and grabbed the third one, peeled the wax paper off and started to eat it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:35 pm
Yamata seemed to sense Heiko's disbelief and said, "It is up to you whether or not you believe me. I find it hard to believe, as well. Either way, you wouldn't know me personally. I was raised in a neighboring village, the Autumn Leaf Vilage {(I made it up)}. Not many people have heard of it, not even ANBU like yourself, ma'am. Many of the people of my village have attended the academy here." He winced. "If you'll excuse me," he said, "I have to return to my brother before my chakra runs out." With that, he disappeared into the trees.
--------
--------
When Yamata caught up to Yoshi and Hytoshi, the dummy dissapeared and Yamata jumped down from the trees, quickly and silently, into its place. Unfortunately, Yoshi still noticed. "Where," he asked, "were you?"
Yamata was caught by surprise. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Who says I went anywhere?"
"Those peach buns were a dead giveaway."
"What? How did you know...?"
"I could smell them."
"Okay, I went to a stand that was selling them. I did have a nice chat with the ANBU from earlier, though."  

Trowa The Fearless

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:15 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
(( I'm like waiting for Shinji to finish the fight wit me. Thats why there is a crowd, they are watching us fight. Then we have the ANBU breaking up the crowd. It's as if no one is paying attention to what is going on.))
((Heheh... ninja )) Shinji quicky threw a palm the left side of the boy's chest, an attempt to distract him so he could grab his other glove...

((Hey i thought you guys were done, the ANBU broke up the crowd, that's why i posted, and u guys totally blew it off , come on geesh. stressed scream evil  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:29 pm
Reads a scroll on performing summoning jutsu. Whilst sitting on one of th three posts at the training grounds.  

Kai Hyugiha

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:32 pm
Heiko watched him move away and shrugged. Autumn Leaf Village? The hell? Bah, whatever. Konoha's Firefly moved through the crowd. She finished the last bun and tossed out her garbage. The buns were very filling.

The sun was already starting to set and she remarked how the older the got, the shorter the days seemed to be. Soon, it would be time for her to go on watch duty so she turned on a heel and started heading home.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:41 pm
Puts the scroll away. Kai pulls out an apple and eats it slowly.  

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:22 pm
Raith-dono
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Hey i thought you guys were done, the ANBU broke up the crowd, that's why i posted, and u guys totally blew it off , come on geesh. stressed scream evil

Just shut up okay?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games