Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:06 pm
I think that I have finally returned! I've started working now, and it took a bit to get used to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:33 pm
testing is finished! Only 5 weeks 'til finals. They should just put them one week after the next. Get them done quickly  

Firamax

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:24 pm
5 weeks til finals? Are you in highschool or college? Where I am colleges are already finished and highschools aren't done for another two months.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:32 pm
Zahmira
5 weeks til finals? Are you in highschool or college? Where I am colleges are already finished and highschools aren't done for another two months.

My brother has 3 weeks in college and I have 2 months I think. He mighjt mean 2 weeks because he says "Week after next"  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:07 pm
First off, I'm in High School. Secondly I think State testing should be one week and finals the next week. Finals are the last week of school, so the stress seriously gets me ticked off during the first day of vacation, 'cuz thats when I start winding down  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:21 pm
toshi168
First off, I'm in High School. Secondly I think State testing should be one week and finals the next week. Finals are the last week of school, so the stress seriously gets me ticked off during the first day of vacation, 'cuz thats when I start winding down

You get off in Two weeks!!! I hate you! My math class gets off on thursday but I am still in School until like June or something.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:14 am
AARRGGGH! I said "I think", as in I would like. I get off june 14, so quit your belly aching. I have to study, and take SCUBA lessons at the same time. Water and books do not mix, so I'm screwed over  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:47 am
toshi168
AARRGGGH! I said "I think", as in I would like. I get off june 14, so quit your belly aching. I have to study, and take SCUBA lessons at the same time. Water and books do not mix, so I'm screwed over

Hey! you are the confusing one! You say State testing one and finals next and I think state next and Finals the week after!
yes, books+Water=bad.
Cds+cramped Backpack=broken  

SC Seung Mina

The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:45 am
I just got strucked by a whole slew of ideas. This summer I'll have time to make lots of AMVs  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
toshi168
Secondly I think State testing should be one week and finals the next week.

Read Draconis! I think it should be, but it's not! I would like it to be, but it's not! And my summer is mainly screwed. I'm in Hawaii for the majority of July, so you all get some peace and quiet. This isn't a bad thing, but I'll be totally out of touch on any world or local news ( local being where I live, not where I'll be) And August I'm free, but I have a bunch of diving I'd like to do, so I'll be semi busy. June, Ha! don't make me laugh! Two weeks of parents home and nagging. Welcome to my nightmare, If I have time, I'll try to scratch out an AMV so you all can verbally beat me down with hate mail  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:05 pm
toshi168
toshi168
Secondly I think State testing should be one week and finals the next week.

Read Draconis! I think it should be, but it's not! I would like it to be, but it's not! And my summer is mainly screwed. I'm in Hawaii for the majority of July, so you all get some peace and quiet. This isn't a bad thing, but I'll be totally out of touch on any world or local news ( local being where I live, not where I'll be) And August I'm free, but I have a bunch of diving I'd like to do, so I'll be semi busy. June, Ha! don't make me laugh! Two weeks of parents home and nagging. Welcome to my nightmare, If I have time, I'll try to scratch out an AMV so you all can verbally beat me down with hate mail

Nothing more pleasureable in my life then spamming with Hate Mail!
Well, I still can't make AMVs becaue of lack of Hard drive space, being now filled with Fansubbed One Piece (great series) and a lack of processor power.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:43 am
I think one piece the manga is better, just for the blood spurts and little effects like that. the anime was kept to a PG maximum. The worst word in manga s***, in the anime darn stare  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:52 am
toshi168
I think one piece the manga is better, just for the blood spurts and little effects like that. the anime was kept to a PG maximum. The worst word in manga s***, in the anime darn stare

I believe that s**t can be said here, at least for Gaia rules, don't know about Zahmira preference. Yeah well, buying all that manga would be expensive and since the Anime I am getting for free(don't ever mention this again.) I am happy with the Manga.
Are you talking about the American? I am talking the Japanese Fansubbed and I do believe I have seen b*****d in there.
In the Japanese there is tons of blood, I am certain of that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:05 pm
yes, I'm talking about american. oh, and by the way, AAAAUUUUGHGGGGHHHHH!!!
Damn school pool. The chlorine is ten times stronger in our school pool, than the olympic pool down at the beach. You open your eyes underwater and it will burn for the rest of the day. Everytime I blink, it burns!!

BTW, why is it that the only people who post seem to be me, you Draconis, and Zahmira? And a couple of the new guys, only to never be heard from again? should we start a thread specifically for getting people to actually participate?  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:45 pm
toshi168
yes, I'm talking about american. oh, and by the way, AAAAUUUUGHGGGGHHHHH!!!
Damn school pool. The chlorine is ten times stronger in our school pool, than the olympic pool down at the beach. You open your eyes underwater and it will burn for the rest of the day. Everytime I blink, it burns!!

BTW, why is it that the only people who post seem to be me, you Draconis, and Zahmira? And a couple of the new guys, only to never be heard from again? should we start a thread specifically for getting people to actually participate?

Now this doesn't ever need to be mentioned again and I will probably edit this out after you have responded, but I sent a PM to most of the members a while back, and only a few actually read it and most didn't do anything, so I think some just joined to have it on their list of joined guilds.  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff