Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:56 pm
biggrin All the time ^_^ I don't mind though I find it funny how people judge before they get to know a person, but hey I'm pretty sure I've done it a couple of times too

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:32 am
I got called a freak once, my reply was;

"If you're what passes for normal, I'd rather be a freak."

Sad thing is I'm not kidding, this guy had missing teeth, six fingers on each hand, one eye listent to the left, probably had gills and webbed feet too, they really should clamp down on all this inbreeding in my town.  

Rellik San
Crew

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:09 pm
hehe i argued with a prep over who was the freak ahh good times  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 am
The question is when I'm not being called a freak. My closest friends call me a freak of nature and various other things in relation to being a freak in general. The thing is, when someone doesn't agree that I'm a freak, we tend to become enemies or I tend to drift apart from them. I like to call this my, "Counter Freak of Nature Effect."

I could turn this into an essay or even create about twenty pages on the very subject of why I'm a freak. However, this would create excessive brainstorming and countless reflections on my behavior. Anyhow, I rather enjoy being considered a freak, because then I get to prove their statement as being correct. It's the times I have trouble proving them correct that bothers me.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

xzoriel_is_here

Sparkly Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:30 am
I am an odd person

I have a very twisted fascination about human cadavers and human mutilation but I tend to get sad and hurt when it comes to animals. I have the habit of biting someone when I am too happy or agitated. I also have the tendency to look for someone who could bite me.

But I consider it as a compliment every time I am called a freak or weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:37 pm
HaWkGiRL
The question is when I'm not being called a freak. My closest friends call me a freak of nature and various other things in relation to being a freak in general. The thing is, when someone doesn't agree that I'm a freak, we tend to become enemies or I tend to drift apart from them. I like to call this my, "Counter Freak of Nature Effect."

I could turn this into an essay or even create about twenty pages on the very subject of why I'm a freak. However, this would create excessive brainstorming and countless reflections on my behavior. Anyhow, I rather enjoy being considered a freak, because then I get to prove their statement as being correct. It's the times I have trouble proving them correct that bothers me.

Ya seem normal to me.  

Rellik San
Crew

XxChOcOsKiTToAddiKtxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:24 pm
yes, i have. i been called a freak by both family and friends too. they say that i cutting myself is crazy and they say black is a bad color. as usual, i am the outcast (except for my understanding BF, who shares my pain) confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 am
Yeah, by my family. My friends are open-minded, so they are fine with it. My classmates however, prefer to call me a satanist instead of a freak. It's fun actually, because I just murmur something "evil sounding" and they go away, worried. xd It's amazing how supersticious those people are.  

nekys

Angelica_Eve_Nguyen

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:11 pm
I get called a freak by most people. My dad, my friends (teasingly), people at school, and even some teachers and other faculty... Think it's cause I read books upside down?

It doesn't bother me as much as it used to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:17 pm
Yup...

But being a "freak" is kinda fun now. Tourists and magazines for alternative/stand out fashion like to take my picture when I go shopping, partying, concerting, ect. I nearly died on the spot when my favorite foreign DJ asked if he could take a picture with me *w*

My old religion teacher that I was close with liked to chat with me because my clothes amused him. He lovingly called me his "little weirdo" and signed my yearbook when I graduated : "To my little Satan-child, ..... Love, your somewhat-mundane-campus-minister" <3

{Note : Everyone calls me little. Everyone. I'm more bothered by the fact everyone points out that I'm short then that I'm a freak xD}

rokkenrou

Party Pilot

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:48 am
I find the answers to the questions "Have you ever been called a freak?" and "Have you ever attended high school?" are markedly similar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:07 am
The Goth Apple
I find the answers to the questions "Have you ever been called a freak?" and "Have you ever attended high school?" are markedly similar.

What if I answer yes and no respectively?

Didn't think of that did ya? :O  

Rellik San
Crew

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image
Yes.
I was at work and had my spiked choker on (mind you it only has small spikes) and my usual wristcuffs and got some s**t from little 7 year old punks and some adult douchebags.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:19 pm
yes I have but I just smile.  

soul_weaver17

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200

vElvET pUPpet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:19 am
Yes, quite a few times actually but it is always the worst when it comes from a family member.Coming from most people I wouldn't give a crap but since its family, it feels like a personal betrayal.I expect them to be able to deal with it better rolleyes .

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff