Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Pain In the a** things about being a GOTH..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:49 pm
Nyed
AnimeTemptress
1. Sitting down with chains on your pants.
2. People tugging on the straps on your pants.
3. The stares
4. The price. There needs to be a Tripps for poor people
5. People asking if I want to be white
[There aren't a whole bunch of black goths are there?]

there are plenty of black goth kids
i can name 6
Dennis, sam, jaye, tiffanee, juciy, cathy and Joe

and those are the kids i was just haning out with this weekend, go tell them bumhicks to go ******** themselfs for playing into racial sterotypes

WHOOO!!! AWESOME!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:16 pm
1. "is that why you wear black?"
2. "go cut yourself"
3. being mistaken for an emo kid....i ******** hate emo kids.
4. people thinking i listen to manson
5. people thinking i'm satanic(i'm still only considering that one)
6. people saying i'm not goth because i dont wear makeup
7. stereotypes in general
8. people saying that i'm not goth because im not a big fan of nine inch nails
9. people saying im not goth because like, none of my friends are goth except for my girlfriend.  

DR490N

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:33 am
yeah i have to agree with all those but the tripp pants thing cause i work at hottopic and get a kickass discount of 40% off of everything...so yeah....but i do have a lot of problems with people steping on my pants it's so agrivating lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:07 am
Oh yeah, slipknot. *Jots it down for future reference.*

I do have to admit, I have had my chain catch on a few chairs in the past. That's about it though.  

Ndoki

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:38 am
chainz_the_crazy_clown
This is a list of things that are a pain in the a**...

1. Everyone thinking you worship satin.
2. The price of Tripp clothing...
3. The price of gothic things in general
4. KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN BLACK CLOTHS BLACK
5. The weird numb arm felling you get when you put ALL 11 armbands back on your right arm, damn blood circulation....
6. The damn stereotypes
7. Your parents bitching at you, and trying to change how you look so it makes them look good...
8. The time it takes to GET ALL OF THOUGHTS CHAINS ON AND OFF, DAMN,
9. People stepping on your pants
10.The anti- depressant every wants to give us.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Post your thoughts what are the biggist pains in the a** you see.... I just thought this would be funny....

I dunno, that list was very thorough (excuse me for my horrible spelling, please).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:01 am
celebie.exe
I must say what a thorough list. The people stepping on my pants is my major complaint. I also hate that because i am differently dressed people want to ask me questions about who Iam and what I do ... nice at first ... but, shut up. It also always seems to be the old man on the bus who smells like s**t asking for change to buy more alcohol who wnat to know why I dress and act the way I do.

well currently - you're naked. lol. i'm just kidding. yes i agree with you, it gets pretty annoying after awhile.  

mee_shee

xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx

5,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:22 am
When people call you a whore for wearing alot of eye makeup.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:58 am
chainz_the_crazy_clown

7. Your parents bitching at you, and trying to change how you look so it makes them look good...

Post your thoughts what are the biggist pains in the a** you see.... I just thought this would be funny....

I know how that feels.My mom always says I look like a freak and she makes me get changed like 10 times before going out the door so that I don't look "as weird" as she puts it. Anway,clothes for our scene are so expensive.It's like $70 for pants,$40 for a shirt.Boots can run way over $120.It's rediculous.  

anime_freak777

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:20 am
The whole staring thing I can live with, I just wave at them when they stare, as for teh peple stepping on my pants, I do more damage to my pants by stepping on them than anyone else does. I only hate it when people ask me if Im a girl. But thats what I get for having long hair and wear eyeliner  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:13 pm
chainz_the_crazy_clown

1. Everyone thinking you worship satan.
4. KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN BLACK CLOTHS BLACK
5. The weird numb arm felling you get when you put ALL 11 armbands back on your right arm, damn blood circulation....
6. The damn stereotypes
8. The time it takes to GET ALL OF THOUGHTS CHAINS ON AND OFF, DAMN,
9. People stepping on your pants
10.The anti- depressant every wants to give us.

1. I laugh when I get that. Well, unless i'm in a not-so-nice mood. Then I start making threats that involve the dogs of hell until they run away.
2. For such poorly made clothes they are just too damn expensive. It doesn't take much to tear the pants. Luckily I dont wear just clothing from the Tripp brand.
3. You just have to know how to shop. My places range from Hottopic to Wallmart, Spencers to Skinnies, and all kinds of places online.
4. I don't seem to have that problem. O_o
5. I've worn up to 50 'sex bracelets' at one time...but I don't really have that problem either.
6. I could care less. I stopped caring about what other people think a long time ago.
7. My parents have convinced themselves that it's a phase. Even if it's lasted for over a year. My mom just hates going out in public with me when i'm wearing my buckle up boots.
8. I don't wash my Tripp pants as much as I should due to the fact that they willl fade faster, maybe not the most pleasant habit, but I don't have to worry about the chains.
9. Doesn't happen. Everone here is terrified that i'll tear their legs off if they step on my pants.
10. No one has ever tried to give me any meds or even suggested them. I'm more loud and angry than depressed.

Most people are stupid and i've accepted that. The little hicks in my school say all kinds of things to me and about me, one of the most popular involving spells. I don't bother with them because they make themselves look like idiots without my help. The staring, i've gotten used to it. Let them stare all they want, it doesn't make them anything better.

Satan on Speed

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:07 pm
people asking me what happened, why am i so depressed
"is it cause of your mother?"
people asking me if im pagan or a satanist
people telling me to stop following the crowd.
"did you know that you wear alot of black?" no ******** duh!
people asking if im bi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:47 pm
I didn't even dress like a goth in middle school (still don't...usually) and I got comments like "What are you going to do? Cast a spell on me?" if I got into an argument or confrontation. That right there, was annoying.  

Silenus Slade

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:21 pm
Silenus Slade
I didn't even dress like a goth in middle school (still don't...usually) and I got comments like "What are you going to do? Cast a spell on me?" if I got into an argument or confrontation. That right there, was annoying.

me too. i had people afraid of me and i dressed in white and blue, i didnt even talk to anyone. dont you hate that?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:03 pm
Hehehehe.... Satin....  

Anubis_Jill

MISFIT a.d.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:54 pm
nobody ******** with me after i beat a kid down so badly he had to go to a hospital and preps think they are awesome when they piss goths off i mean come on is it really that big of an accomplishment  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff