Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:01 am
Aubrianna
applz
Lur awoke to the sound of Aubrianna's voice. He stood up and looked at her. "Oh, we were just hanging around. I've never met a shape-shifter ((sorry i forgot the other word for it)) before." he said. Then he remembered what Black had said. "Are you like her too?" he asked Aubrianna, wondering if she can change into a human form.
yes I can do that.....so can my mate and my pups..though they havent tried yet...

"Really?" Lur said, amazed that so many wolves share the same power. He hasn't unocked any powers within him just yet, so he doesn't know what he would be able to do. Lur decided to stay a while and talk to both of the female wolves and learn about them. It's always nice to meet soemone new. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:07 am
applz
((i'll be in school tomorrow, that's the problem. but until next time...))

Almirrah looked up, hoping that Dark wouldn't harm any of teh wolves outside. She then realized how fast Dark was in her demon form. Even if she did jump to distract her, she would have simply landed on the floor, watching Dark escape into the sky. "Oh I hope she'll be okay..." she said aloud.

after a painfull night of burning energy, dark was finally over her demon form, except for one problem, her giant black wings did not go away. this was different for her bcause this is the first time she had had the wings acctually come out. as with the purple gas that was around her, it had changed her as well, now, on the back of her paws, instead of just white fur, there was black fur, she was slowly changing into her demon form permenitly(omg such bad spelling), she was worried about the protection of her new friend and possible new friend(lur)

-im not sure if ill be on later tonight, but ill try-  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:23 pm
The other females had left near the end of the day, and Lur was still at the waterfall, watching as the ripples in the water created the tiniest waves against the rocks. It was nighttime and the cool mist began to make him cold. He got up and climbed to a higher elevation near the waterfall. It was still damp, but at least not as cold. I'll just rest here a bit before finding a proper shelter for the night he thought, resting his head against the rocks near him. His eyes looked to the moon in the sky, it wasn't completely full... but it still lingered and cast the same chilly welcoming as it had each night before.
Lur planned to stay near this area for a while before moving on. His journey seemed endless. Tired, he closed his eyes to rest...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:28 pm
applz
The other females had left near the end of the day, and Lur was still at the waterfall, watching as the ripples in the water created the tiniest waves against the rocks. It was nighttime and the cool mist began to make him cold. He got up and climbed to a higher elevation near the waterfall. It was still damp, but at least not as cold. I'll just rest here a bit before finding a proper shelter for the night he thought, resting his head against the rocks near him. His eyes looked to the moon in the sky, it wasn't completely full... but it still lingered and cast the same chilly welcoming as it had each night before.
Lur planned to stay near this area for a while before moving on. His journey seemed endless. Tired, he closed his eyes to rest...

dark was so tired that as soon as she was next the the water fall, she colapsed on the ground, she was not used to the extra weight of the black wings, and they weighed alot. She noticed how cold it was down near the water, so she used her wings to cover her body and keep her warm, only her head could be seen under the massive wings  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:33 pm

The sound of her collapse woke up Lur ((alert senses)). His small ears shot up, and his head moved in short-quick movements, trying to find what had caused the sound. He looked down towards the ground below him and saw a black shadow curled up. He tried to stretch his neck a bit to get a better look, but the shadow remained lifeless and, well.... dark. whee He stood up and quietly jumped off several rocks to examine the figure at a closer distance...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:34 pm
((Almirrah is off on her nightly hunt at the moment so don't bother looking for her in teh cave behind the water fall... she won't be there))  

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:34 pm
applz

The sound of her collapse woke up Lur ((alert senses)). His small ears shot up, and his head moved in short-quick movements, trying to find what had caused the sound. He looked down towards the ground below him and saw a black shadow curled up. He tried to stretch his neck a bit to get a better look, but the shadow remained lifeless and, well.... dark. whee He stood up and quietly jumped off several rocks to examine the figure at a closer distance...

dark noticed some sounds but did not dare to move so she would not be seen, she believed that her wings were making her appear to be nothing, that she was the night  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm
applz
((Almirrah is off on her nightly hunt at the moment so don't bother looking for her in teh cave behind the water fall... she won't be there))

((o ok))  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:37 pm
Lur blinked... noticing that the shadow was somehow breathing. His tail wagged slightly, but his face remained serious. He nudged the shadow with his muzzle, seeing if it would react.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm
applz
Lur blinked... noticing that the shadow was somehow breathing. His tail wagged slightly, but his face remained serious. He nudged the shadow with his muzzle, seeing if it would react.

dark not knowing wat it was jumped up and growled at the wolf with her fangs visible, her wings were fully outstreched and her eyes were glowing purple  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 pm
Lur jumped back, nearly tripping over his tail. At the sound of the shadow's growl, he lowered his head and ears to bear great teeth in a snarl. His eyes were stern. Meanwhile, he stepped back again.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:44 pm
applz
Lur jumped back, nearly tripping over his tail. At the sound of the shadow's growl, he lowered his head and ears to bear great teeth in a snarl. His eyes were stern. Meanwhile, he stepped back again.

seeing that this wolf seemed to be familiar, dark stopped growling and went back to normal(even though she still has wings and some black on her paws)

"have i met you before" dark said with curiosity as to where she had seen this wolf  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:45 pm
He then realized that the shadow was another wolf... but she was different than the other he had seen before. He remembered what Black had said.. that there are many wolves around with different abilities. He stopped growling and rose his head, staring at the other wolf's appearance.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:47 pm
Lur thought. Then he answered, "Perhaps you have for I've been travelling for a long while. But if you mean recently, then I'm afraid not" he finished.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:50 pm
applz
Lur thought. Then he answered, "Perhaps you have for I've been travelling for a long while. But if you mean recently, then I'm afraid not" he finished.

dark thought for a moment then realized something

"are you familiar with a wolf named almirrah?" then dark thought again
"is your name by any chance lur?" excitement was rushing through her veins when she had finally recognized the wolf almirrah was talking about  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games