Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
How many hours... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:30 pm
well on average probably 1-3 hours if i have some time to spare and i have nothing else to do, but sometimes less if i have alot to do, or i dont have a computer with me when i go on break, then with that information i'll correct myself, probably 1 hour. but then again sometimes if its a weekend i can be on practically all day...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:35 pm
Illoke
...do you spend with your computer every day?

On an average day?
On a really busy day (read: when deadlines come)?

18 on the first, 19 on the second, ((all my deadlines are with computers))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:37 pm
Carmondomon
like....all day....
well more like...from the moment I get home from school to the time I got to bed...not counting dinner and time I spend playing videogames....I pretty much live in my room on the computer XP

i know what you mean.....
i spend more time on my computer than a i do sleeping every month....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:14 am
idk... 1 to 5 hours - somewhere in that range for normal days (like summer break). For the second question, on a normal school day, I spend almost the whole afternoon after school on the computer so that's about... 5 to 6 hours?  

IvyStarling

Hokuto Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:43 pm
On a school day, I spend about 1-2, maybe 3 hours a day on the computer.

On weekends, holidays, and vacations, I spend 1-2, maybe 3 hours a day on the computer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:58 pm
Anywhere from 0 to 4 hours on a school day
Suprisingly, I rarely go on on the weekends, tho when I do, I may spend the whole day online  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Aome09

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:30 am
I usually use the computer for 6, 7 or more hours

But when I`m very busy maybe I don`t use it at all, or I use it nly for a couple of hours, in a free sunday or saturday I use it more then 9 hours in a row n_nU  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:18 am
Illoke
So thanks to MrBobVilla, it seems I'm not the...umm...worst here. blaugh I sometimes spend ~18h a day in front of the screen, but only ~5 on an average day.

Ah, but MrBobVilla has an excuse; it seems to me he's a part of the sub-culture that designed, runs, and furthers our societies...

0-10 hours, it really depends on my mood and how bored I am with stuff I've found to do on it. For a month or so when I started playing WoW I was on the thing for 14+ hours (6-8 hours of gameplay + RPing time + debating time + reading about/ assimilating into a culture time).  

Taylor_169

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games