Who do you hate from Naruto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:06 pm
I somewhat dislike Sakura for how useless she can be in various situations.

Although she's becoming much more powerful recently. If you are recent in your Naruto, you'll know what I mean. If she "blossoms" into a flower like I hope, I'll finally look up to her. Otherwise, she just looks like a boy obsessed girl rather than a unique ninja.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:08 pm
moonscout
I CANNOT stand Itachi's friend... the Water ninja. I can't remember his name at the moment, but yeah. He is ugly and annoying.
Agreed, lol. xd  

Reprieve
Captain

Uchiha__Itachi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:08 am
Ino ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:45 pm
I really dislike Sasuke and Sakura, Sakura is totally useless and she complains alot especially the inner Sakura. Sasuke is to full of himself.

Favorite Character:
Gaara-love him, the bad attitude is what I love so much
Naruto, Kakashi,Neji,Shino,Kiba,Temari, the rest i love!  

Shiko_Shinuki

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:17 pm
|_Amari_
I hate how sakura is useless.

3nodding ..........I just hate her, but I can go with that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:20 pm
I hate both Ino and Sakura. I don't hate anyone else in the series, just them. They both seem to irriate the living (excuse my language) s**t out of me. I don't understand their purpose for being in the series, they both just seem to get in the way, and are both selfish and stupid, OH can't forget skill less...... stare  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Ghourry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:53 pm
I think it's safe for me to say I HATE SASUKE!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:42 pm
i hate how sakura is useless too, but itz ROCK LEE that i really hate!!! hez annoying nd ungly. wat more can i say? domokun  

nakidasu

Blackboard Axiom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:46 pm
Rock Lee should be shot. i cant stand him.... he's just as arrogant as Neji but even more stupid looking. atleast Neji has a kind of cool look...Lee just looks retarded  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:16 pm
Sasuke_clone
Rock Lee should be shot. i cant stand him.... he's just as arrogant as Neji but even more stupid looking. atleast Neji has a kind of cool look...Lee just looks retarded

What about Sasuke, he's about as cool as an old lady naked. He seems to be getting everyone hurt because of his stupidity. stare  

Shy Fighter Hinata

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:42 pm
sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:35 am
Cim26
Sakura rather bugs me...she isnt particularly skillful, she's too boy crazy, and she's really rotten to Naruto.

My Favorites:
Looks: Kakashi
Skill: Kakashi
Personality: Kakashi

Need I say More?

i dont mean to be an a**, but Kakashi gets his a** handed to him by Uchiha Itachi, Sasuke's brother. but i bet ya Kakashi helps sasuke kill him in the end  

Blackboard Axiom

Blackboard Axiom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:41 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
Sasuke_clone

What about Sasuke, he's about as cool as an old lady naked. He seems to be getting everyone hurt because of his stupidity. stare

are you arguing that Lee is better than sasuke? i went with sasuke because out of all of the main chars he's most like me. im NOT saying i am sasuke in all aspects but he's most like me  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:28 am
Favorite Character(s): Aburame Shino, Hyuga Hinata
Reason: His bond with the destruction bug is so interesting, granted there are tons of cool characters in Naruto, Shino, for me tops them off. The physical link he shares with the bugs is the coolest part.
Reason: I am a sucker for shy girls. I find her attitude absolutely adorable, I only wish she would stop trying to win the oblivious (But Cool) Naruto -- And Either go to Shino or Me (I Really Love Hinata)

Least Favorite(s): Uchiha Sasuke, Kiba
Reason: I dislike his attitude. I feel he gets so much attention for basically being a bully. I am happy that Hinata is not interested in Sasuke.
Reason: Too self-centred.  

Arnathor

Laurylina

Chatty Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Wuu
I think it's safe for me to say I HATE SASUKE!
Grr! He's such a jerky show off! I also despise stupid Sakura, but in my opinion, Sasuke is one of those people that make you want to puke every time you see their face. gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff