Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:45 pm
Naruto203
ive watch to 109 blaugh its so cool

Check your numbers, I don't believe there ARE that many episodes yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:56 pm
Zrana
Naruto203
ive watch to 109 blaugh its so cool

Check your numbers, I don't believe there ARE that many episodes yet.

Newp, not that many. They only just released 102.  

Nightambre

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:58 pm
I just looked at (cuz I can't read Japanese) the latest chapter of Naruto manga--232.

>>WTF? Are those mutant hands, or mutant wings sticking out of Sasuke's back? Sasuke was jealous of Naruto's freak status, that he had to get some freaky accessory too! Naruto's kyuubi shaped aura vs Kappa-hand/wings! And back to the manga--I wonder how THIS Rasengan vs Chidori will turn out? And when is kakashi going ot get there???<<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:13 pm
Chap 232 Holy crap, this is getting freaky... It;s almost like Sasuke is a dragon now, I'm not sure that is Rasengan... It's a pure ball of chakra... This will interesting... Why do I think Kakashi ish gonna die?  

Kuroi Ryuuka

Sketched

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:26 pm
Ryu no Tsuragi
Chap 232 Holy crap, this is getting freaky... It;s almost like Sasuke is a dragon now, I'm not sure that is Rasengan... It's a pure ball of chakra... This will interesting... Why do I think Kakashi ish gonna die?

if kakashi dies that will be something. and you can bet that there will be crying fan girls......must......read.......232.......
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:37 pm
Sketched
Ryu no Tsuragi

if kakashi dies that will be something. and you can bet that there will be crying fan girls......must......read.......232.......
ninja
crying No fair I haven't seen 232  

Kyubi no Youko

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:26 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Sketched
Ryu no Tsuragi

ninja
crying No fair I haven't seen 232

go to Narutoinfo.com if you want the raw japanese version. or wait a couple days for the translation.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:36 pm
Yeah...Damnit I have to wait till I get home from school to DL it. crying I saw it was released this morning when I got on the comp but I had to run off to school. *can read japanese* twisted  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Furyion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:32 am
Narutofan.com has the translation.

Hol-ee s**t. That black Chidori that Sasuke used was bad a**, as was Naruto's like... pure chakra rasengan.

I don't get what's up with the wings that Sasuke has, but oh well. At last we see that Kyuubei has a weakness and it's the same weakness that the cursed seals have, if Naruto stays in the form too long, then he starts to lose feeling in his body. I was beinging to think that Kyuubei was almost too powerful.

Oh yeah, the fact that Naruto can do the Rasengan in one hand without using his other hand or a clone is bad a**.

*sigh* This whole "Sound attacks Leaf" story arc has been absolutely amazing. Next week is going to be crazy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:30 am
I am wondering why Naruto hasnt thought of this but
in his current ultimately powerful demon fox form Naruto should use Kage bunshin u jutsu and have like a million demon fox clones
or atleast thats my opinion  

CatEarzRSexi01

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:33 am
Uh.. with no knowledge of this latest chapter..

Naruto could do that, but his power would be split 1/1,000,000 .. which is like uber weak, and sasuke could just kill them all in 1 shot ya know.
So... yeah... unless he had 5001590127698236589726 zints of chakra .. millions of him would work...?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:45 am
Kaiq
Uh.. with no knowledge of this latest chapter..

Naruto could do that, but his power would be split 1/1,000,000 .. which is like uber weak, and sasuke could just kill them all in 1 shot ya know.
So... yeah... unless he had 5001590127698236589726 zints of chakra .. millions of him would work...?

Eh, remember when he made like a thousand shadow clones and beat the hell out of Gaara when he was partially transformed? I'd imagine that a bunch of Kyuubei/Naruto Hybrids would do the exact same thing.  

Furyion

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:08 am
Yup. Cause as we all know the Demon Fox has unlimited Chakra so basically each of them would be the same power.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:02 pm
That ending of 232 was so cool, I can't wait till 233!

What's Kakashi going to do? There's nothing he can do to stop them (I think) so what will he do when he gets there?

*wonders*  

Reprieve
Captain

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:58 pm
He can stop them. As powerful as they are they are still only kids and most likely not as powerful as him. 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games