Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:37 pm
There are a gazillion fantasy RPs, including the Arcane Underground right here in this guild. sweatdrop Can't really think of any mecha ones, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:09 pm
Hello everyone! I'm new here! My name's Alatariel Inglorion although most people just call me Ala. I've only been RPing for a year. I stopped in the middle of it though, then started again. I guess I've kind of gotten addicted to participating in fantasy RPs, although I don't really mind other genres. Of all things, I really want to try playing D&D then progress on to AD&D although I don't think I'll even get a chance to play D&D sweatdrop Anyways, I look forward to RPing with you all in the future! 3nodding  

Alatariel Inglorion

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:34 am
I will addict you to free form!!!! <--- idle threat  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:06 am
>D MWAH! I'm Jesse-sama. Better known online across RPG forums as J. ^_^ And...I'm new here. And clueless. But. Woot for trying to figure it out all myself.
I've had an original timeline all on my own for quite awhile, and as for RPGing I've been doing so for well over five years. I've been an Admin/Mod for my own RPG and a few others. XD And. Woot. Have been looking for new RPG forum type places top join. sweatdrop Wow this is lame. It's to early.  

Jesse-sama

CarlosManofLove

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:33 pm
Hello everyone! My real name is Jake and I love to RP and I love women, so ladies don't get mad at me if i hit on u. I play DnD and some RP forums. I live in Texas, and that about it, oh yea I love women xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:10 am
It's always nice to see new people post. 3nodding Only about a fifth of those I let into the guild are with it enough to post even once.
Remember that you can start RPs here if you wish, or join anything we have already running as long as you follow the rules there.  

MrsMica
Crew

CarlosManofLove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:23 am
Penden
It's always nice to see new people post. 3nodding Only about a fifth of those I let into the guild are with it enough to post even once.
Remember that you can start RPs here if you wish, or join anything we have already running as long as you follow the rules there.
Ok I'll remember that. Oh where can I get a sig like urs??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:30 pm
sir242
Penden

I stole mine from a screen cap of trigun and made it myself. That's probably illegal or something.  

MrsMica
Crew

CarlosManofLove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:49 pm
Penden
sir242
Penden

I stole mine from a screen cap of trigun and made it myself. That's probably illegal or something.
where can I make one??  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:32 pm
sir242
Penden
sir242
Penden

where can I make one??

On your computer.  

MrsMica
Crew

CarlosManofLove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:14 pm
Penden
sir242
Penden
sir242
Penden

where can I make one??

On your computer.

Thats a stupid answer stare But I found program that can make them. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:33 pm
Yo ha, bro ha! 'Za names' Prince Gathozar Taurous Airoshi the 3rd, of the 18th moon cycle. Or y'know, some people just call me Gath. I've been roleplaying for double-digit years, both table-top and LARP. I'm such a freak, I created an entire language to match my hcaracter, that I speak fluently. It laso has an alphabet and an accent to boot. Yeah, I'm a nerd. Gotta love it. My friend and I have been roleplaying a particular story-line for about eight years now. Well, I'mma go hit the forums!  

Toastbusters

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:51 am
sir242
Penden

where can I make one??

On your computer.
Thats a stupid answer stare But I found program that can make them. stare

You can make one with practically anything, duh. Hi Gath!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:51 am
Penden

Heeeeee~y...

I resemble that comment. crying

Or... no, I'm not here because I'm not anywhere, I guess... *Goes back to resume his miserable excuse for a life.*  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:16 pm
themightyjello
Penden

Heeeeee~y...

I resemble that comment. crying

Or... no, I'm not here because I'm not anywhere, I guess... *Goes back to resume his miserable excuse for a life.*

*laughs* You're always a special case, Jello. wink

And hey, I said people who havent even posted once. You've posted...more than that. Right? Yeah, 51 posts.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games