Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haunted milkshake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 pm
eh, some think I am a Vampyre. I just enjoy blood (a lot) and corpses...and rotting flesh..and many other (what is considered "disturbing") things. I tell them "I'm not a Vampyre I'm just cannibalistic." haha
strange thing is, before I knew about certain Vampyres being able to feed/feel other peoples emotions/energy I wrote a note on my profile explaining how I felt and such. I wrote "it's almost like I'm taking all the suffering from everyone else without the intention. heh, maybe thats why my Grandmother always called me an "indego child".(children with special powers)" strange, isn't it? honestly, I am unsure of what I am any more. oh well.
what I drive off of? not realy sure...pain...suffering...anger......my own insanity? not quite sure. not quite sure. haha  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 am
xxmarked_soulxx
eh, some think I am a Vampyre. I just enjoy blood (a lot) and corpses...and rotting flesh..and many other (what is considered "disturbing") things. I tell them "I'm not a Vampyre I'm just cannibalistic." haha
strange thing is, before I knew about certain Vampyres being able to feed/feel other peoples emotions/energy I wrote a note on my profile explaining how I felt and such. I wrote "it's almost like I'm taking all the suffering from everyone else without the intention. heh, maybe thats why my Grandmother always called me an "indego child".(children with special powers)" strange, isn't it? honestly, I am unsure of what I am any more. oh well.
what I drive off of? not realy sure...pain...suffering...anger......my own insanity? not quite sure. not quite sure. haha

You know that calling your self a "Vampyre" is an insult, right?
That means you're a lifestyler.  

Xahmen

Draco Vampir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Cajun Chicken Caesar
You know, like you have to absorb energy in order to sustain yourself? I'm one of those people. Any others?

Right here dude, Awakened almost 4 years now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 pm
Oh my ******** god..
Nobody here is a goddamn vampire. Okay?
Vampires were a fantasy explanation for what people of the dark ages did not understand, like the witch burnings (Yes, there is real witches. It's just not what they thought then). People make things up for what they fear, it is mythical. I am speaking on the subject of "blood" vampires.

And these psy vampires are also a load of bullshit. if one could drain human energy like such, the government would have them in tanks in the pentagon, or area 51, being trained to ******** with enemy's heads. The fact someone could steal someone elses energy leads to the possibility of them being able to control it. That is worthy of being an epidemic. Such things would corrupt the very threads of our philosophy on self control...destroy our organization.

Tons of goth poseurs claim themselves to be vampiric, and I'm so sick of it. You don't need blood. I have studied vampires. As a writer, I have studied TONS in order to write about them. The best theory I have found is that vampires were dying diabetics and people noticed this and believed they were demons of some sort. The whole thing can be found in "Sweet Blood" by Pete Hautman.

Also, if any of you where real vampires, you wouldn't go yelling about it on the internet, dumbasses. You would be freaking out on why this is happening to you -- why you crave such a disgusting thing. You would drive yourself insane with questioning, and you may either go on a rampage or kill yourself. Phsycology is rather simple once you get the hang of it. Humans have common patterns.

Vampires are mythical. You are all goddamn human. Get used to it.
Feel free to hate me for this, quote me and b***h me out with chatspeak and such.  

SADERR

Metranil Vavin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:25 pm
Draco Vampir
Cajun Chicken Caesar
You know, like you have to absorb energy in order to sustain yourself? I'm one of those people. Any others?

Right here dude, Awakened almost 4 years now.

go back to sleep  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Of course we're human. Vampirism is paranormal in nature. It has to do with how one's body holds it's energy. None of us fear religious symbols, we can cross streams, we can be around in the day(though most of us are rather sensitive to the sun), we're fine with garlic(love the stuff, personally), most of us are fine with silver(though I seem to have a bad reaction to it). None of that stupid s**t from bram stoker is true. the concept PREDATES that by far. In fact the oldest stories of vampire-like beings come from china, and speak of people who needed to absorb the energy of others. This is the only thing that really sets us apart from normal people: for some reason on another, we need the energies of other people and other sources to supplement our own. What we do is not abnormal. anyone can learn energy work. what sets us apart is that we NEED to, or else it has adverse effects on our health, mood, etc. Personally I get more moody if I don't feed, I also get sicker easier, take longer to heal, and have greater issues with the sun and other high UV sources of light.

Further, a more widely used term of "Psychic vampire" denotes spirits who possess people for the sake of absorbing the life energies of those around them. Vampirism may be a bit of an innaccurate term, but it's the best we have to describe what we do. I think the term "energy parasitism" is more accurate, but we go with what we have.

I would like to make mention of the fact that the US military does not make use of the majority of people who can do things that are 'weird'.
In fact, there are a significant amount of pagans in the US military, and you don't see the military asking people to call on the gods or make use of herblore or anything of the sort. The military also makes only cursory use of psychics, mostly in an experimental sense.
further, for most of us, it takes physical contact or at least very close proximity to a person to actually drain them of energy to the point where they can't stand properly, and to most of us, doing so without express consent is considered unethical.
Personally, I've only done so a few times. I used to drain an ex until she fell asleep, which usually took about 3 minutes, and I accidentally drained a friend to the point where he had to pull himself along the hall of another friend's apartment where he collapsed and slept for a good half hour. He was entirely wide awake before and he acknowledged that he opened his energy and attempted to give me some, before feeling everything just leave him and becoming very nauseous and cold.
I have about 10 witnesses to this, most of whom turned to me straight away and asked "what did you do?"  

Draco Vampir

Xahmen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 pm
Law of the Universe states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, so tell me exactly where this energy you're constantly needing to fill up on is going?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm
It's released by the body faster than the body can contain it.
Personally, I have a rather high surface temperature, especially my hands and feet and a spot in the centre of my chest, though the internal temperature of my body is pretty average. My ex used to complain about it all the time when we cuddled.
I should also note that there are exceptions to almost every scientific rule, and that the energy released by people in general doesn't disappear forever, it lingers, I occasionally get a sense of a trail with people, and I've seen it on a few odd occasions.  

Draco Vampir

Xahmen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:49 pm
So where do your victims get the energy to refill their "energy reservoirs"?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 am
not victims. I don't normally drain people that much. and they get it the same way anyone else does because unlike vamps, their bodies keep their energy charge for a good long time. I mostly just take in the bleedoff, the bits of energy that people waste in their normal activities. Science itself will tell you that every single function of the human brain produces energy. Body heat is energy, movement is energy, thought is energy, breathing is energy, heartbeats are energy.
It's actually quite astounding how much energy the everyday person simply releases into the environment around them on a daily, even hourly basis. feeding is as easy as sitting on the bus or in a park and absorbing what's floating around.  

Draco Vampir

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 am
1 example - Jure Grando
I'm lucky that I live in this Shithole of a country but on our "area" was first known vampire. Its area in Europe, around Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia. You can easily find it on wikipedia just google "Jure Grando".

He is officially first human-known-vampire inside the books with autopsy report and stuff like notes what happened when they dig his grave and so on and on and on.

but yeah, there are that "mental" vampires that are sucking your happiness. thats not special or anything, thts just character of a human that we all adore.

and s**t if your saying something like a real vampire like Dracula doesent exist why the hell can I turn in to a bat
wink

and about the teeth, well, there are diggings in Shithole where I live with bones and skeletons with big fangs (I have them, but thats natural and Sabretooth-power). Thats just one of the natural-freak-izm or something, not really sure but I can do a bit research or just ask my anthropologist friend that dig all that out on "Krbavsko polje" around 100km from where I live.

And the paleness well its bcs of the sun, I'm allergic on the fun (haha funny) and thats just because of chemistry bcs Sun-light makes your skin darker and you arent pale anymore.

ok now on its just pure logic.

but again, Jure Grando wink Not Dracula aka Vlad Tepes. On basic facts we all know that Bram Stoker took a lot of the things just bcs he heard "its spooky in Transylvania" and the story from Jure Grando.

/ramble

@draco vampir
did you see the beginning of True-Blood? be careful.
btw your a vampire born in 1988 - its on your profile.
bad approach. (again, go check the beginning of True-Blood - think people understand what I'm saying)

(;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 am
So you steal calories from people?  

Xahmen

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 am
Ythan Il
So you steal calories from people?

(Think he is not from the USA, if he is well ... he is doing really bad job)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:24 pm
firstly, I've never watched true blood. I have only ever had a cursory interest in the fiction. most of it just pisses me off.
secondly, none of us have fangs. the whole fang thing is the result of a disease called Porphyria or something along those lines, which is entirely separate from vampirism. Porphyria is likely also responsible for the part of the myths about vampires being muderers, as many sufferers of the disease would attack people after knowing what they needed from them(blood), and, it being long before there was knowledge of this being a scientifically known disease there would be no non-violent way of obtaining blood.
I would also like to point out that I am of the belief that the majority of Sanguine(blood drinking) vampires are full of s**t or self deluded.
Thirdly, I'm Scottish and Irish. Canadian born. I don't call myself canadian because I don't believe that Canada and America have unique nationalities. We're all immigrants here except for the First Nations peoples.
And no, I don't "steal calories" I leech energies. Not just people either. unshielded electromagnetic fields, trees, animals, elements, etc. If there's energy I can make use of it. The energy from people just lasts longer than the others.
It's all a very simple concept if you know anything about energy work, which is easy to understand in theory, but more complicated in practise.

I'd also like to point out that I'm damn near 21 years old. I don't do roleplaying games(except videogames like Fallout and elder scrolls), I don't read anne rice novels, I don't give a ******** about twilight, and I don't watch crappy hollywood vampire films. All of these things are wholly innaccurate and based off of the bram stoker book, which was itself based off of folklore from all over the place, all of which was heavily distorted from its orginal form by that time, due to both christian propeganda and the passage of time.
If you look into history, even as recent as the witch craze, you can see that people were executed BY HANGING for 'vamprism' which was likely simply porphyria. There is no mention in these reports of staking or beheading or silver s**t or anything like that.
We examine all of this in communities both on and offline, and we're often very careful about sorting out fact from fiction.
"Lifestylers", or people who dress up with fake fangs and victorian clothing, are often treated as the general idiots that they are, though some offline communities do accept them with the intention of teaching them the facts or utilizing them as blood or energy donors.
Again, we're human beings just like anyone else, the whole 'vampirism' thing is a more metaphysical component. It's also believed that there are a significant amount of 'latent vampires', those being people with the potential to go through an 'awakening' process, or who may be in the beginning stages of it and feeding unintentionally on the energy of others.
I fed unintentionally from age 15 onward, and didn't know what any of it meant until I was just shy of 18.  

Draco Vampir

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm
for a real vampire you have a lot of time ...
with all the killing n'stuff you need to do to survive.

or your a twilight-vegetarian vampire and go around and slaughter cattle. ou sorry you are on diet, killing fat people and draining them?? they must be really good targets, if you think they cant run so fast as cows and dogs.

now now, go on in RL and get some food. your getting that rotten-cheese-colour.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff