Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:44 am
Seto nodded slowly. He was shocked. He knew things were bad, verybad even, but he didn't know it was this bad.
"How come I never noticed...?" he asked himself, but before he gave himself the chance to actually ask the nurse, he knew. He had noticed. He just ignored it so he could finish what he was doing and when he would finally be finished, he would be too tired to notice anymore.

He shook his head. "Am I the worst case?" he couldn't help but ask. Even though the facts were scary, he found them very interesting aswell. He couldn't be an 'average' case, that would be ridiculous.

((Moki...? Where are you...? " ;- wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:05 pm
Marie hesitated for a moment. To tell the truth, or to not tell the truth? That is the question
"Well, to be quite honest Mr. Kaiba, I don't know. It is as far as I have seen, but I haven't really been working here for very long, only a few years." And after this, I am SOO becoming a school nurse or something, anything but here again.

((I haven't the foggiest cry ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:32 am

((Sorry guys sweatdrop ))

Mokuba seemed to sigh once his brother reconized him again, he hoped the last few moments would allow him to keep his memories. Giving Seto a small smile of reasurence. He had forgotten Setos on the dot telling of the time, that seemed not to matter much to him. Looking to the nurse, slightly gowling at her. He knew it wasn't her fault, or even the doctors fault. Art least this way he knew he only had a little time left instead of Seto dying tomorrow without proper goodbyes. But he had to be angry with someone, where else could all the emotion go?

Looking at Seto as he nodded, placing a hand on his brothers as he too looked at the screen. For every lump on that see through paper gave him a lump in his throat. It seemed as if he was made of cancer. Though of course, he held back his tears, he had promised himself he would not cry. But for every tear unshed, his heart took on the pain. He gulped, pushing the lumps down to burn in his stomach as he looked at the nurse. His eyes were now normal, but scared. Finally, in a strong tone, he spoke.

"How long until...its time?" was the only way he could ask.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:26 am
Seto almost smiled at his brother. Not because of the question, butbecause of the tone it was asked in. His little brother seemed to try so hard to stay strong... It was simply adorable. He then looked back on the x-Rays, and decided he didn't want to look at them anymore. He took a look at the nurse's name-tag, and then put up his usual I'm-richer-than-you-are-voice.
"Could you get those things away now, Marie?"
He wanted her out of the room and continue his conversation with his brother. He couldn't remember where they left off, but he did want to tell him all these things. He didn't know what exactly, but he did feel there was a lot more to say. He knew that this way they wouldn't know how long he had left, but he assumed he would be able to feel when the time was there.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:49 pm

Mokuba looked at his brother as he got the tone again. The one that mainly insisted on someone to leave the room. Even with its slight polite ring, to others, it was rather intimidating. Mokuba smiled softly, he did want more time to his brother. But he only hoped he would know when the end was near, it was something he had to know. There was still something he needed to acomplish before the end. One final act of affection, leaving all the awkwardness they had before to crumble. But for now, they had so much to discuss it was insane. There would never be enough time to get everything.

Turning the chair toward his brothers bed, the smile lingering in its position. All of his attention turned away from the x-rays, focusing in on his brother. He seemed to notice his brothers pores before he noticed about the x-rays at this point. A bunch of questions seemed to just flow to him, all of a sudden there was nothing to keep inside. No awkward silences in wonder of what to ask. And as fast as they came, they left to fill the room.

"Whats your favorite school subject? What did you want to be when you grew up before Gozaburo came into the picture? Where did you always want to travel to? Whats your favorite animal? Besides the dragon since its not a real animal afterall. Whats your favorite kind of music? Are you straight, gay, bi, or curious, come on the world wants to know. Whats your favorite book? "he asked in a extended rant.

This seemed to be more efficent, asking a bunch of questions at once. This way, so much would be answered in a matter of seconds in time. That would result in giving the two more time to bond in any other ways they could fit into the plan. But suddenly he had stopped. He wondered if Seto would be able to answer all of those as quickly as he had asked them. Not to mention what the tumors were doing to his brain activity, was he making it worse? That was his own question to himself. Placing his hands in his lap and leaving Setos gaze to stare at them.

"Sorry..." he whispered.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:18 am
Seto let out a small, soft laugh. A kind one, that not many people got to hear. "Don't apologize, Mokuba... I understand your curiosity." Seto replied with a relaxed and kind expression.
He had a great memory when he wasn't in stress, and he wasn't in stress at the moment.
"Let me see..." He thought for a moment. His favorite school subject? He never payed atention to what he liked... He only payed attention to what was important. "My favorite suject... I think it's maths, because when something goes wrong there, it's inmediatly clear what went wrong."
He waited for a moment. He wasn't sure about what he wanted to be... At all. "I think I would have liked becoming a teacher or something... Because I like telling people what to do." A smirk appeared on his face with the last few words. He paused for a moment, giving Mokuba a chance to respond.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:03 pm

Mokuba smiled and laughed at some of the small humor Seto placed within his answers. Being a teacher seemed like a good role for Seto when he thought about it. He always taught him things, how to play chess, how to duel, how to run the company. He even taught him the percentage of the companys ownership when they were with Gozaburo, and in a way that he could understand. And those glasses made Seto look like a teacher. Math was an alright subject to him, but it had never been a favorite of his.

"Well lets see..my favorite subject would have to be..choir I suppose. You always did tell me that mom had a good voice and loved music. Always singing to you, guess I get it from her. Then I always wanted to be a worker at the company with you. But before that came to mind I always thought about being a vet." Mokuba responded with small chuckles as he recalled his old dreams.

It had been awhile since he had thought about any of this. These memoris brought light to his face as he recalled the past. Unlike Seto, he always thought about the past. It always seemed to make people who they are in the present. Once his head left the clouds, he focused back on his brother, waiting for answers to the other questions that he had asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:21 am
Seto nodded. Mokuba was pretty much of an animal friend, and he could easily picture him as a vet... Though he realized that because of his own death his little brother was 'doomed' to run Kaiba corp.
He then recalled the questions again, since they were asked for a reason.
"Hmn..."
Difficult. His favorite animal? "My favorite animal..? " He paused again. "I think crocodiles or something... Because they sort of look like dragons..."
He smiled and shook his head. This was one of those basic questions every 10-year-old would have an answer to... And he couldn't come up with anything.

He decided to never mind, and went off to the music question. He didn't know much about genres at all, since he never really had time to bother. "I suppose I like classical best..." he mumbled, clearly not very sure of himself. "..And... I don't know what or who I like best... " he continued, again not sure of himself. Sure, he had 'done something' with one of the female employees, but he only felt physically attracted to her... And only once. "I... Don't know what-sexual I am. And I don't know what book I like best either... " But he changed his mind about that soon enough.
"Wait. You know those 'Horrible Science' books?" he paused for a second. "When I was younger, I really enjoyed reading 'Horrible Science, Bulging Brains'." he finished with a smile. Those books were great, and he learned pretty much from them... Like how to -not- perform brain surgery and stuff.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:31 pm
((The nurse is off in the corner xd Hmm... should something traumatic happen soon? xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:19 pm

((depends on Seto, sorry for my rare visits, school and the con and the whole girlfriend issue I had. But this weekends coming, so I think I will be able to post then. By the way, since Mokuba will be married when I believe the roleplay will move in time. I am open to who he is with. I was planning Serenity or something, but I planned also for Mokuba to be secretly gay. Me and Keiog discussed this awhile back. But for a male, whoever wants to play Mokubas partner go for it.))

Once again, Mokuba let out a soft chuckle. His brother was predictable in the animal department. He remembered the dream he had of the two of them riding a bare back dragon away from that mansion they were at so many years ago. The memories filled his stomach with egar butterflies. Life seemed so precious once he looked back on all of it. But the smile still linger on his face as Seto answered the questions then it seemed to have been his turn once more.

"Well I love ferrets..their like a cat and a dog at the same time. My favorite music is techno or soft rock. But I also love the occasional love songs. I loved the Goosebumps books myself, I like horror books, they seemed more entertaining then the horror movies. But sci-fi is awsome as well. As for my preference, well I'm not really sure. I know I liked Serenity, but I never felt anything for a guy before. So you never did anything with a boy before? Or is that too personal? I just figured you have been with a girl before." Mokuba rambled.

Though he hoped nothing would be too personal for Seto to answer, he wanted to know everything there was to know. He wanted to travel to the deepest sections of Setos inner soul, his subconcious. The desire to gossip with his older brother keeping the pact to never mention it to any others ears for the remainder of his life. The thought of the bond made him smile, complete trust and honesty. Mokubas chair was now inches away form his brothers bedside, as if he were hanging on to Setos every word and breath. Not one thing could go unnoticed, soon there would be nothing but another memory left of his brother.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:23 am
((how about he's bi? xd i claim playing his soon to be decided lova'! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:50 am

((I dunno, he could be bi, Im not sure what I will have him be yet. But Serenity will be his wife and you can be a boy for him to be with, your choice of who, but talk to me before we decide who Mokubas male lovers going to be. Or do you want Serenity and be his wife?))))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:58 am
Seto shook his head at Mokuba's question, his mind on his brother's answers. "Remember that one bodyguard we used to have? The one with the mohawk?" He pauzed for a moment. "He got fired after a week for a reason."
But what to do now? There were so many things he felt he had to tell his brother, but he didn't know what they were. He decided to just bring up the first thing that came up in his head.
"About your theme park..."

(Things will actually happen soon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:00 pm
((yay! xd sure, i'll play his wife, should be funny rofl ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:03 am
( domokun )  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items