Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How did you become a Naruto fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you become a Naruto fan?
Friend told me to check it out.
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Ads...
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
I saw it on the shelf, picked it up and read.
12%
 12%  [ 26 ]
I've been a fan too long to rember!
7%
 7%  [ 16 ]
My shinobi senses led me to it...
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 206

anime_merrick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:48 pm
I just completed my basic training and tech training for the Air Force and stayed in Houston for a while. I haven't watched anime in 5 months, so my cousin gave me some DVDs that happened to be the first 9 episodes of the Naruto series. At the time, the most recent episode released was 80, so I had a long ways to go.
Nowadays, I can't wait till the next episode comes out. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:57 pm
Heh nice, in Air Force ^^, I'm in Army JROTC bleh... anyways, a lot of my friends were crazy about that anime, so i kinda decided that i should check it out. But then, my brother came along with his eppys and me, my bro, my sis, my bro's friend we all watched naruto from 8pm to 2:30 am xD it was awesome... yeah that was how i first started to like naruto  

Biryu

Rocx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:10 pm
I first found out about Naruto from reading Shonen Jump. I've liked it ever since. I've looked all over, but I can't seem to find ANY Naruto episodes though (I'm in Canada). It's too bad. I'm probably the biggest Naruto fan in my school. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:52 am
my cousin and friend told me about it at Anime North.  

Nio_Darkwind

~Miyoku~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:55 pm
I heard about Naruto from my friend. When I started t watch Naruto the first eight episodes were horrible for me. They were boring, and nothing happend. I promised to my friend that I will watch the first ten episodes and I watched them and haven't stop ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:21 pm
Once when I went to a grocery store and saw a Raijin comic, and took a look and wasn't very interested in the stories. I thought, 'This kind be the only kind of magazine like this in the store,' so I looked around and say a Shonen Jump Graphis Novel. I picked it up, read two pages and knew I had to have it. I bought it, took it home and read it front to back (or back to front ^_^), over and over again. I loved Naruto, then One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh (the manga rocks), Hikaru No Go.... All of them! (except DBZ and Sand Land) xp  

Chasing Sirens

Long-time Lunatic

mitsukichan222

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:25 pm
Hm.. I read it a little over a year ago for the first time in the American Shounen Jump. I loved the story line, then started tailing its progress in Japan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:35 pm
A few years ago my (now) ex-boyfriend went on a downloading spree and probably filled about 100 blank CDs. I asked to borrow a few so I could try out a few new series. He recomended Full Metal Alchemist and...Naruto. Before I knew it I was through his collection (which ended at 80 which was as far as it was translated at the time) and begging for more. Made me happy that I turned him on to anime in the first place. heart  

LenaKitsune

persimon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:50 am
OMG, i remember this....

i was at anime expo '03. i didnt know about naruto at the time, and i was wandering around when i saw a naruto gathering. back then i just knew them as 'bunch of cosplayers with headbands'(there was also guy with book/giant gourd/mask etc...)

couple months later, i see vol.1 at my local bookstore, and im like 'hey, its the headband guy!' so i decide to check it out. the next day, i typed a search on google and the rest is otaku history.......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:41 pm
How I first became a fan of Naruto was when my friend kept talking about how wonderful the anime was and how much I needed to watch it. So i started to and i loved it ever since 3nodding heart  

Shiko_Shinuki

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:58 am
I was on the way to the airport and this guy -Kyouryoku- pulled Volume one out of his bag and let me read it (because I was bitching about how f***ing bored I was) , I got instantly hooked and started downloading ever since.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:40 pm
I fell in love with Naruto through the holy pages of Shonen Jump.

Hey I really need to find out how to download Naruto. Please tell me  

Desmant

Mystical Moonstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:48 pm
3nodding My friend Briar started watching it and so i borrowed my sisters roomate's episodes and watched them and fell in love! heart I haven't stopped watching them ever since. I have even gotten me cousins Nick and Kelsey addicted! I am so proud! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:53 pm
my friend downloaded it and said it was good so i gave it a shot  

Funige

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:26 pm
How did you become a Naruto fan?

My friend told me about it, but I wasn't interested at the time she started watching it. In all honesty I thought the show was just about stupid 12 year old ninjas. It came off to me that it was a stupid series, eventually my friend got me to watch a later episode and I enjoyed it so much, I had to see the whole series. Now here I am, watching, listening, using Naruto character siggys, and trying to make my avatar look like a Ninja. Yeah, you can say the series hit me pretty bad... wink  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff