Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How long are you planning to be goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelicApocalypso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:42 pm
I plan on being goth for the rest of my life. Nothing else is interesting anyways, I just regret the day I had to face this existence. You don't exactly choose to be goth or for however long, it is the way you are born or the lifestyle you have grown up around.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:46 pm
Things like that you shouldnt stress over, or plan them out.
The future is pretty much (for most ppl) on predictable; you may never know how you will be 10, 20, 30, years down the road, or the rest of your life.

My self weither I grow up change my dress a little or somthing isn;t going to makle me any less a person then I am now or my status. If Im Goth today Im goth the rest of my life. Rember it isnt a fashion statment just incaser thats one thing your worried about like your look like a vampire in front of you kids saying.
But in a sence yes I sopos i sorta do plan on how ill be, but thats just mostly an assumtion; more or less how I want to live my life, may not happen that way. Depends on what I'll be doing for a liveing , basically what my job is and other thigns as well.
But out side of those ill always be my self.
I can see me in the future Dressing the way I want, doing what I want, and even if i marry and Have kids Plpl will just have to deal with those things. my child im sure isnt going to care much about what daddy or mommy looks like, he/she will still love us.
One thing for sure im not raising my child as goth, or expecting him/her to be so.
they will be raised as any other boy or girl. they wont be allowed to dres like the mother or my self until at least grade 6 where the child will at least have a more open mind and starts making decions for its self based on there own interest and not becuase thats what mommy and daddy wears. even though im an atheist the child at younger age will at least some how have some form of acknoledge ment to religion, at a certain age they can do as they wish.
a want to raise a kid so that they will at least know whats out there for them and what choices they have, and when there old enough to make there own decions im most definatly not going to stop them and Ill accept them for who they are, not for whom I am , or whom I expect them to be. if Mom and my self are goth for the rest of our lives, I wouldnt care if my child was a chave, prep, jock, geek, punk, nerd,..etc...... dont matter.
so in the futre thats how pretty much things will role for me, and if i have kids.  

Crazy_Vamp666

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:08 pm
I didn't plan on being goth in the begining but now that i think about it i'll probably be goth until death and beyond.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:08 pm
Well my little siblings do not mind. (I take care of them)
*shrugs* If they wanted me to change I would though.
I do not want them to go through what I have been through because of me you know?  

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

ketchakik

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:48 pm
when i change into someone i'm not now  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:24 pm
Until age 14.  

-Isel-

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:21 pm
the rest of my life...mabye my kids will be goth.....hopefully I have a goth girlfriend mrgreen ninja .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:41 am
As long as the style is still pretty to me and as long as I like slasher films.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:29 am
I don't plan on dressing goth all my life, but my personality will still stay the same. As a mom I'm guessing that I should be like a role model for my children. Dressing how I do and can, is what I've been doing, but once I settle down, I'll lay off on the chains and the spike choker. Although, I'm probally keeping my boots. Those were expensive..but the rest I'd probally donate to some friends and a cherity, if they accept it..lolz.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:33 am
AngelicApocalypso
I plan on being goth for the rest of my life. Nothing else is interesting anyways, I just regret the day I had to face this existence. You don't exactly choose to be goth or for however long, it is the way you are born or the lifestyle you have grown up around.
eh, not exactly. My mom is pure preppy and sporty. I'm gothic. My dad's just a drunk. And my grandparents are flower people. So, I'm not sure how I "grew up" into this style. It's just that one day, I was on Ebay, saw a pair of chain pants, bought them...and it was all downhill from there.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

TheKeeperOfLostCatSouls

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:47 am
lurichan
YuukiRendar
hellooooo...

There is no need to bump a topic or be impatient. Most people aren't awake right this second. It will more than likely be late afternoon before you get the replies that you are looking for. Just be patient, for having a ton of members, sometimes this guild moves a little bit slowly.
which is odd considering the whole sterotyp of the Night owl thing. stare

Back on topic: I fail to see your point about raiseing kids around a guy that looks like a vampire. I am looking at it more of alot of the jobs I want, I hate to say it are looking for alittle more clean cut and, will look down on the whole thing. So sometime after my masters or somthing I'll tone it down.(which will be along time from now sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:48 am
I think I am always going to be goth, but not as extreme as I am now when I get older, and have a family...

Devils_lilboy

Eden Voix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:01 pm
domokun whatever will be will be domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:37 pm
Well...
It doesn't matter if you're gunna be goth for the rest of your life,
or sporty, prepy, whatever.
Just be comfortable being you, and don't care what other people think.
That's what I'm gunna do.

Evil-Olive

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Well, I would Stay goth as long as it fits me.
If im goth as an adult, and i have children, I wont change who I am inside.
If my kids turn into goths, well great, but if they don't, i will teach them to respect others, and be open minded. Speaking of respecting others, if i do raise goths, I will teach them that, even to respect preps, unless theyre meanies, which not all are  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff