Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:01 am
^ you have a dogy
<> hmm Princess sailor venus supised me in PGSM(I hadn't read the manga when I saw it) and the Princess form of Sailor Moon in PGSM as well
V what 'form' of Usagi is your favorte  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:57 pm
^Eh..Sailor Jupiter. I like hers smile I love your shoes!
<>I've never seen sailor moon on tv crying When i was little i used to rent the movies from the local library.
vWhat is your favorite transformation?  

Siren of Saturn

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:28 am
^ Such a nice name. ^_^

<> I love most of the moon ones... and Mercury's is so pretty! ^_^ I love the ribbons.

V Anyone else ever wonder why Venus's transformation seems more like the outer senshi than the inner senshi?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:05 am
^ Has a really pretty avatar with emo glasses! blaugh

<> I don't know why, but it looked pretty much the same to other transformations to me.

V Why do you think they chose to put those three guys as senshi.  

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:26 am
^ Has a tiara!

<> They're just girls posing as guys actually if you read the manga. In the anime, don't ask me how that works but.. it does.

V Why do you think that the anime actually made the starlights into guys in normal form? O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:38 am
^ Still love'n your Glamrock look~

<> I think that honestly, if Galaxia was looking for those 'runaways' the best secret identity thing would be a sex change!! Totally... imagine if you were running from the law, they'd never think to look for boys if originally they were women! Plus they needed a love interest for Usagi while Mamoru was all off being dead and stuff... and I don't think they wanted to make Usagi a lezy like Nep & Uranus so Vuwala! Make Seiya a dude. Plus being idol boys'll get them farther in Japan than a girl band I think cuz more girls there like pop therefore the 3lights were born as the newest hottest most popular team!!

v What Villain and Senshi had the coolest death!?  

User_8572

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:56 pm
^ Has a crazzyyy cat in his signature.

<> I really like how Telulu dies in the anime... That and how Mimet dies too.. The Senshi, I'm not sure.. I've only seen season 1-3 (Almost finished with 3) so I'm not sure about the death... I would say... Mars in season 1... or any of the senshi in season 1... They all died amazingly..

V Which of the Outer scouts is your favorite?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 pm
^ PINK HAIR. Zomg.

<> Totally Sailor Neptune. Pisces for the win.

V Have you spent more than $50 on Fansubs just so you could get away from DiC? *shudder*  

SailorMuse

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:24 am
^ Don't hurt me with your Katana!!

<> Hahah unfortunatly no. I'd like to see a fansub though, I'm so curious about them...

V Do you own all the anime seasons of Sailor Moon?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:12 pm
^ wonders what you're reading!?

<> Ok here we go... to start out I recorded Sailor Moon off Cartoon Network from seasons 1-4, I bought the VHS's of the 3 Sailor Moon Movies R, S, SS and SuperS and StarS (in Jap.) PLUS all the English versions sold by DiC for season 1-2. Moving on to DVD... I bought the 3 Movies off a website- then shortly after bought them in off shelves here, I bought all of Sailor Moon S on DVD when it was released, then SuperS, then the 1st & 2nd seasons for the tenth anniversary collections. THEN I found the 'digitally re-mastered' Sailor Moon movies so I bought those on DVD online along with StarS on DVD (burned) and again with the 1st season 'digitally re-mastered' in colors and brightness (I must say the intense colors really so make it more enjoyable but I still do love the originals) THEN I bought the SuperS Special (both the episode and the SuperS movie one) and the R Special most have not seen (It has 2 girls talking about the Sailor Soldiers and Usagi over hears them but is shocked when they forget to mention Sailor Moon?? So she tells them all about her- this was before Chibi-usa appears in eps between 59 and 60!!). I also have the entire Series burned onto disc that can be played on your computer and then I own the Live Action Series on ripped DVD's plus burned onto CD's.... pheeeew~ I think that covered it all (Minus all the manga's + on CD for computer reading, individual comic's, art books 1-5 & Materials, media books, anime artbooks, bio books, role-playing book, every CD including the one 6 disc and 10 disc collection of EVERY song on SM (awesome!), posters up the wa-zoo and all the role-playing toys... yeesh!!!) You name it, I have it... twice.
Except the Infinity Art book... that’s next
heart

V Do you hate me for what I have accumulated?  

User_8572

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:32 pm
^ I have those bunny ears too

<> Holy crap... that is a lot... I do not hate you though! I luv ya for helping me out with trying to get the manga xd You are a fan, and that is to be expected with people who love a series. smile Tis normal

V What is your favorite Sailor Moon attack?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:33 am
^ You're so kind-hearted!! I bless you with all Sailor Moon goodness- just ask me for an Act of Sailor Moon you'd like emailed to you and I can do it (I have the Sailor Moon story minus the small side stories scanned)

<> I loved her 'Moon Gorgeous Meditation' that is also my fav. weapon of hers too!!

v If you had Usagi's 'Luna Pen' and could change into anyone you wanted, who would you change into OR where would you sneek into the most. (I'd use that pen to get awesome clothes to go on dates with cute boys!! And maybe Halloween it'd be SUPER useful!!)  

User_8572

Low Virtual Memory

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:22 pm
^*wants to dye real hair that color* its pretty...*dribbles*

<> I would definately channge into anime characters the most often. hee hee. like usagi..or sango...*dreaming*

V Invent a sailor senshi! what would her color be? name? anything else you can think of?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:37 pm
^ Your poor white kitty band is basically hidden behind your head! Silly layering glitches..

<> Oh dear... uh... I once created a Sailor Constellation. Her name was Miki (Wow big surprise?) Her skirt and brooch were purple, her bows were pink.. She had pink boots... Gold stars for earrings.. Her hair was two long braided pigtails... Thats really all I remember.. hahaha

V Have you see Stars? If so, what did you think of it (I just started, i'm on episode four...)  

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:19 am
^*pets ur cute Mochi puppy*

<> um, i got StarS for my b-day a couple months ago. (finished it in 4 days xd ) and i've been watching it ever since. I LOVED it. i was a little mad though that Toei STILL didn't learn from thier mistakes and didn't focus on the outer senshi alot. i was also a little sad not to see Motoki or Naru or Yuuichiro or any other supporting character in StarS (but i guess SuperS made up for that) other than those things i LOVE it and i forbbid any of my friends from borrowing it.

I'd also comment on the ending but i wont spoil it for u...

V (cant think of better questions sweatdrop ) did anyone else feel this way when they watched StarS?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff