Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

x20itachi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:28 am
Sharingan, because Itachi is the greatest! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:43 pm
id have to say a draw, sharingan came frome the Byakugan or so they say.
On another note Kakashi gets tired from sharingan cause he's not from the same bloodline and cant turn it off because he got it from Obito (which is why he allways has its covered)
They are on par with eachother evenly matched just depends on the ninja using them.
ninja  

Gatsuuga

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:06 am
Itachi's eyes are melting, and he is from the bloodline, so...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:41 pm
They need to make a hybrid. *nods* 3nodding  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

x20itachi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:54 pm
Captain Verd
Itachi's eyes are melting, and he is from the bloodline, so...
sweatdrop thanx heart that is true... the hyuuga clan just doesn't compare...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:58 am
Actually, bro, that post was in favor of the byakuugan...  

Captain Verd

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:20 am
Spikelema
Byakuugan is better in my oppinion. Because I remember Kakashi saying that the Uchiha is believed to have come from the Hyuga clan originally. Also with the byakuugan vs sharingan battle. you have to look into the persons eye's for most of Sharingans effects but with Byakuugan you have a 360 degree view and will never look in their eye's. Also If you say that byakuugan in only close range it isn't. You can use it to see what you opponent is going to do and act accordingly. And one of you said that Byakuugan only relies on close combat because you have to hit the tenkestu. only Neji and the head of the Uchiha family can see them. Hinata can't to be able to see them is like not only having Byakuugan but having it improved. Also don't forget byakuugan users can learn the "Perfect defence" and release chakra from tenkestu and counter all attacks. Basicly the only reason Neji lost to naruto is because he didn't beat him when he had him beat lol. Stupid talking I would have hit him before Naruto got the Kyuubi no chakra.

Very much agreed.
I also have another point, there is still a clan of Bykugan people and there is no longer a clan of Sharigan people. There is only Itachi and Sasuke left and even if they had to have children, they wouldn't be full blooded Sharigan children. So the sharigan users can't really beat the Bykugan, since they're dead. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am
crying  

x20itachi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:22 am
No, they would still be full blooded. You'll only pass on those genes. It doesn't make em weaker.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:31 am
True Cyber, And what about my Bloodlimit? It has a doujustu can't we compare it aswell...?  

Spikelema

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:43 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
I also have another point, there is still a clan of Bykugan people and there is no longer a clan of Sharigan people. There is only Itachi and Sasuke left and even if they had to have children, they wouldn't be full blooded Sharigan children. So the sharigan users can't really beat the Bykugan, since they're dead. neutral

Well unless they inter-married (quite possible), eventually the children would have to marry outside the family anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:01 am
Even though Byakugan is stronger then Sharingan....i prefer sharingan...it just looks soo much cooler whee and Byakugan kinda scares me...with all the vein things sweatdrop  

Jaytii-Chan

Ryxga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:22 am
if it was a battle between the sharingan and byakugan, byakugan would probably win. But, if it was a MANGEKYOU sharingan, byakugan wouldnt stand a chance. If you look into the mangekyou sharingan, you most likely will die (if the user chooses so...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:31 am
I prefer the Sharingan, because, in the battle between I can't remember the name, it says that the Byakugan is Better in terms of sight it said nothing about giving them any power, while the Sharingan it seems bestows power to the user as well as enhanced vision, just not as enhanced as the byakugans, and plus, the mangekyou sharingan is really freaking cool.  

Animeistro

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:09 pm
demon incarnate
if it was a battle between the sharingan and byakugan, byakugan would probably win. But, if it was a MANGEKYOU sharingan, byakugan wouldnt stand a chance. If you look into the mangekyou sharingan, you most likely will die (if the user chooses so...)

Wouldn't the Byakuugan be able to see through genjutsu? And if it can't, why would a Byakuugan user look into the Sharingan eye?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff