Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Hatake Kakashi discussion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your favorite character?
Kakashi
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Sasuke
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Naruto
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Gaara
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Kabuto
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Itachi
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Jiraiya
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 70

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:18 am
oceanfinger717
o.o kakashi is so different ten years back. (new chapter..go read! NOW! xd ) hes all about rules and regulations. and obito is alot like naruto! hehe. but if obito a uchiha...doesn't that mean hes related to sasuke somehow..?

or maybe they are just in the same clan and is not directly realated. yah...he has this cold character just like sasuke. i never guessed that he was like that basing in his current personality. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:39 am
*points to her post in the Manga Discussion* That's my theory on it.
But man it was so weird to have him getting mad about rules and calling people trash...Mmmm Chidori.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mimiguille

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:38 pm
yah..he was a bit of a show-off, but then again he has the right to show-off. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:41 pm
mimiguille
yah..he was a bit of a show-off, but then again he has the right to show-off. sweatdrop

'cuz he's kakashi. blaugh  

oceanfinger717

Doonatsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:55 pm
oceanfinger717
o.o kakashi is so different ten years back. (new chapter..go read! NOW! xd ) hes all about rules and regulations. and obito is alot like naruto! hehe. but if obito a uchiha...doesn't that mean hes related to sasuke somehow..?

Yeah, Obito being related to Sasuke explains why he favors Sasuke more. Kakashi was the Sasuke of the group and Obito was the Naruto. Now that we know why he thinks "Those who don't follow the rules and regulations are trash" (i.e, his dad), we're also soon going to figure out why he thinks, "...but those who don't take care of their friends are worse than trash!" I'm starting to think that the fans who have speculated theory's are right. It would be kinda funny how after all this time of waiting to figure out the truth about his past that we've been right all along.
Poor Kakashi. He's so secretly jaded and depressed...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:19 am
Doonatsu

Yeah, Obito being related to Sasuke explains why he favors Sasuke more. Kakashi was the Sasuke of the group and Obito was the Naruto. Now that we know why he thinks "Those who don't follow the rules and regulations are trash" (i.e, his dad), we're also soon going to figure out why he thinks, "...but those who don't take care of their friends are worse than trash!" I'm starting to think that the fans who have speculated theory's are right. It would be kinda funny how after all this time of waiting to figure out the truth about his past that we've been right all along.
Poor Kakashi. He's so secretly jaded and depressed...

yup! crying up til now i guess he wasn't fully healed from his past and now he is getting real depressed again because of the inevitable clash between his subordinates whom he treats as his family, since he has virtually no biological family left (isn't there?).  

mimiguille

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:00 pm
Maybe he just sad 'cause he ran out of marijuana. eek xp sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:46 pm
xTwisTx
Maybe he just sad 'cause he ran out of marijuana. eek xp sweatdrop

xd  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:26 pm
OK Twist that was so random. I was reading all these serious thoughts and speculations then read yours and nearly fell off my chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:51 pm
Raiva
OK Twist that was so random. I was reading all these serious thoughts and speculations then read yours and nearly fell off my chair.
sweatdrop Gomen. It was quite random. xp redface

EDIT- New Chapter = crying  

xTwisTx

DragonsKiss

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:58 pm
Without a doubt, Kakashi's my favourite by far, then followed my Kabuto and ten Sasuke. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:01 am
Doesn't any body come to this guild anymore?  

DragonsKiss

Hygienic Gawker

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:25 am
DragonsKiss
Without a doubt, Kakashi's my favourite by far, then followed my Kabuto and ten Sasuke. 3nodding
Well, that's kind of a subject for the Character Discussion thread, but o.k. Kakashi isn't really my favorite, despite being funny and an awesome ninja..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:44 am
yeah I think he's awsome but not my favorite  

LiLxAnGeLxFiRe

[L]DeathNote

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:00 pm
Kakashi i my obsession ever since i first saw the anime, i mean he is so funny and sexy to top it all, yep he is defenetly the most awsome character...Yey for Kakashi san!!!

*love love love*

heart  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas