Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
you know you have watched too much yugioh when Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you had a cloning machine that could clone any yugioh character of your choice to bring to life who would you clone
  Seto Kaiba duh silly girl
  Lord Seth delicious egypt version of Seto
  Mokuba the cute little brother of Seto I wanna huggle him to pieces
  Yami Yugi he is adorable and attractive he is second hottest to Seto
  Joey Wheeler give me a slice of the hottie with a new york accent
  Tristan he looks like an ok guy to hang out with
  Pegasus he could help me to own a gaming company
View Results

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:01 am
Oh, silly silly, normal people do that.
You'd be too into Yuugiou if you made a theme park to kill the ones that defeated you. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:19 am
jagged1
When you find a YGO parody and check it everyday (multiple times a day) for updates.

http://www.exnihilozahra.com/yugioh parody.htm

...and then shamlessly plug it. XD

I'm on like page 49. It's totally hilarious. I think I'm adding this to my favorites. It deserves a place there. I'm back to reading fan comics or something, LOL. Man, this is good. I'm hooked...it made my morning, omg, I got up in the morning this time, much better. I even learned some vocabulary. Lmao. Anyway, I'll read it multiple times. I'll----okay, that's it. Okay, here's one!

You don't think you have an obsession with Yu-Gi-Oh, but really every time you see something that's Yu-Gi-Oh, you want it. In other words, you find your interest in it completely normal, while others find it abnormal. <---probably guilty of that one, lol.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:46 am
...When you ritualistically don YGO clothing and accessories, and try to figure out how to make KC earings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:05 pm
I can make you a pair.  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:41 pm
That's all right. smile I shall give you the sacred task of creating an authentic Millenium Rod, to bash and control feeble minds in the name of Seth!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:30 pm
*Whimpers* But... but... but... the Sennen Rod is only for Seth-sama.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:33 am
Tell that to Marik. And then Yugi.

But you gotta admit, that would be a FRIKKIN' WICKED prop!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:39 pm
Hmm, I've got a couple.

When you actually recite the chant to summon the Winged Dragon of Ra at random intervals.

When you analyze Seto's character so much that you actually have dreams concerning him for the next three days or so.

Guilty of both.  

Temporal Phantom

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:01 pm
When you've filled out legitimate paperwork for wedlock to one of the characters, completely disregarding the fact that they don't actually exist and the only viable method to having them "show up" at the wedding ceremony would be drastically cutting out a life-sized cardboard cut-out of them and pasting on a poster in subsequence, while also dressing it up in a pretty frock or tux. O_o
As for the issue at hand with improper consent, you could illegally kidnap Eric Stuart on his whereabouts in New York and have him present at the ceremony as a substitute for "Kaiba's" voice...or "paper cut-out" Kaiba. XD If anyone protests to such a feat, justify it via an explanation of the baptized infant.

Yeah...I've fantasized about doing that with Kaiba, then I suddenly realized I AM NOT WORTHY...yes, WEDDING--DRESS!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:46 am
zha_zhayx
So it's Seto Umiba?O_o;;

eek That sounds like a single-celled life-form...oh wait, that's amoeba; nevermind. mrgreen  

Ryu_chan

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:58 pm
That umiba thing...It makes me sad... It could never be pronounced that way! gonk
Kai-ba, kaiba kaiba kaiba. Or individually, umi-uma. Yeah, I don't think so.

Remember that every kanji character has several pronounciations based on if it's a word itself or if it's part of another word.

-You're incredibly basic Japanese lesson of the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:55 pm
Death T-2
That's all right. smile I shall give you the sacred task of creating an authentic Millenium Rod, to bash and control feeble minds in the name of Seth!

actually, my friend Moe wants to make me one that lights up. I said "KTHX, but no KTHX" <_< there's a list of people who want me to cosplay priest Seto, but that hat is still a turn off >_>

-don't you mean "your"?  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:42 pm
Death T-2
That umiba thing...It makes me sad... It could never be pronounced that way! gonk
Kai-ba, kaiba kaiba kaiba. Or individually, umi-uma. Yeah, I don't think so.

Remember that every kanji character has several pronounciations based on if it's a word itself or if it's part of another word.

-You're incredibly basic Japanese lesson of the day.

crying I surrender. I fail at life, and especially at being an otaku.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:46 am
don't worry, we Otaku fail at everything xD Well, everything that's not related to the fandom...  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:22 pm
sweatdrop Oh, good. It's not just me then. Ahem...you have officially watched entirely too much YGO when you attempt to resolve disputes via a 'shadowgame'.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff