50%
 50%  [ 82 ]
Manga
50%
 50%  [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 164

*cloe*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:10 am
hm...I'd say both, because the grammer on my subbing is off but the manga I know what they're really saying ninja ...So I like both, read the manga-watch the anime series- and you'll get an idea of what they're really saying or trying to. The subtitles aren't that bad though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:12 pm
I like the anime more for various reasons.
1) When you watch anime, it usally ''flows'' better while when i read manga, i get lost very often xp
2)Color! biggrin
3)It seems that most people who voted for the manga haven't SEEN the anime

If you want to download Naruto, goto www.AnimeSuki.com and download it. Make sure you have BitTorrent and DivX (you can look the up on google for free ones biggrin )  

Aion The Sinner

Chibii Kyuketsuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:17 pm
I like the manga better  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:37 am
MiinaMiyafuji
I like the anime more for various reasons.
1) When you watch anime, it usally ''flows'' better while when i read manga, i get lost very often xp
2)Color! biggrin
3)It seems that most people who voted for the manga haven't SEEN the anime

If you want to download Naruto, goto www.AnimeSuki.com and download it. Make sure you have BitTorrent and DivX (you can look the up on google for free ones biggrin )

I've seen the anime; I watch it all the time!
I bet that's the same for a bunch of people that have only seen the anime- they haven't read the manga, but assume that the anime is much easier to understand (and that it's better).  

Ayako_chan

GwydionAE

Antique Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:25 pm
I prefer the manga myself. Some of the really random parts/episodes they put in the anime annoy me too much. Especially the latest couple of episodes, they just seemed so out of place. That and I really enjoy Kishimoto's style, though I still can't decide if he got better or worse... I love the later drawings, but all the characters started looking much more similar.

But I still love the anime. The voices are all just perfect. I knew I'd love it way back when I first heard who was going to voice Naruto. Her voice fits him perfectly! I just get annoyed with how sometimes the animation seems weird or off, and, as I mentioned, when the story goes off.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:19 pm
Manga...I'd need money for bittourent, the manga is free 3nodding  

Menzeeto

Zoltrix Leinad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:23 pm
Menzeeto
Manga...I'd need money for bittourent, the manga is free 3nodding

bittorrent is also free
u can still use eMule (u can get all 108 in short time )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:17 am
it all depends on how lay i feel. if im feeling lazy i'd rather just watch it because thats so much easier, but if i feel like im in the mood for more, then i'd read the manga. i dont really see onebetter than the other.. but sometimes the anime drags on and enrages me, while in the manga you can just skip a couple of boring pages and move on. =)  

Chrisss

Royplayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:12 pm
Wow! The results are CLOSE!

I would have to say the Manga, cuase I haven't seen the anime... crying IT'S SOOO SAD!!

I WISH that Naruto would come on to Cartoon Network or something!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:35 pm
I have to say manga too. To me, manga is the true form of what it should be. I do like the anime too, I've been lucky enough to see 13 episodes of it so far, but I still like the manga. (though Sasuke is so cute in the anime.... ^^)  

Kasey Sanada

Ninja Shane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:15 pm
I'm rather enfatuated with manga right now, I've been basically twiddeling my thumbs until the next Hellsing and Naruto come out. And I haven't even been watching much anime other than Fullmetal Alchemist and Gungrave. So I'm going with the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:09 am
ok the anime is much better...since u can hear their voices and there is stuff in the anime not in the manga...plus the music and intro's and ending themes are worth it!!  

NolimitX2

x_death666

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:16 am
anime is better because u get to hear the charictors and its in color. and since im japanese and i live in japan i can see it any time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:25 am
MANGA!!!!!! (It puts thought it my head but I do wanna hear Uchiha Itachi's voice though)  

Batman on XTC

Pam_Akira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:20 pm
Reprieve
Which do you prefer?

Although I must admit, I've only seen screen shots of the anime... sweatdrop hopefully I'll get a chance to see it soon, I want to hear Kakashi's voice! lol

the anime!!!!..definetely...u have to see it!!!...I saw it in Japanesse though.....but still awesome..that's how i fell in love with Kakashi!! heart heart heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff