Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:25 pm
I wear color.
Whats wrong with it.....haha nothing at all.
I wear lot dark clothing, becuase we'll it just suits my tastes, but I do love black, but i like some color with it as we'll some times makes it look better and stand out.
PURPLE & BLACK = Orgasmic.

lol I love purple, mostly the darker shades such as Violet, with is almost a blue. But Purple is the King of colors smile Black Purple and Red smile .

But any ways yeh I also wear blue jeans and lots other random coloed shirts.

Sadley I only own two pairs of black pants witch one im wear now. Wish i had more I picky with any other jeans cus I perfer black pants.

As of now im wearing black denium pants baggy legs built in freak chain on right hand side. Blood red dress shirt over it with a black blazer open, has red pin stiprs vertical, and three red skull and cross bones from right hand shoulder down. I love it is my fav outfit  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:54 am
i wear alot of black. but i also wear alot of brown. any dark colors are good. but im open to wearing a few brighter colors here and there  

Quillvore_Doomfiend

bakasensei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:16 pm
well, I wear black shirts, or black and red or black and purple, with black pants or black skirts, sometimes jeans. My underwear is red or black and my bra is red with black stripes, black or hpt pink wit black squares and a star on the middle  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:56 pm
The majority of my shirts are black, but I own & wear shirts of pretty much every colour (yes, even hot pink & yellow). Plus, I wear jeans essentially everyday, & naturally my jeans tend to be blue.

So, yeah, I definitely wear colour, even though I'm probably less "colorful" than your average person.

Then again, I don't claim to be Goth.  

Kosova4Life

Kishomi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:42 pm
Its a horrible addiction, my color fanatics.
My friends' eyes bleed from all the tie-dye and stuff that doesnt make sense. Cus my friend is a match freak and since I wear crazy colors ( even my eyes, saphire, green, or mixed) she calls me a Hippie ^.^;;

Hell even in art class my teacher slammed his head to the desk cus of me going color crazy with crayons 0__0  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:32 pm
Well I do so yeah w/e *walks away from thread*  

Lucifer H. Marik

Luna Le Grave

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:42 pm
umm my color hues consists of..purple...red...black...that would be about it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:02 pm
Every now and then I'll wear red, blue, or purple.
Mostly it's just black and silver.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:15 pm
i wear a lot of red and orange....and blue.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:55 pm
[I wear all colors ^^]
[I don't think I've worn all black in years.]
[I think those who do are just uncreatively conforming to whatever stereotype they stick to.]

Genica Pussywillow

skater1469 generated a random number between 1 and 100000000 ... 19848303!

skater1469

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:25 pm
me
BLACK BLACK BLACK  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:37 pm
I wear mostly black ...that is untill I'm forced to wash them stressed then I'm down to pretty much all light colors xp  

Edwardfmaf

Exodus2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:41 pm
Celria
Now, we all know that you do not have to wear black to be gothic, but how many people do wear colour?

I generally always wear one black thing, a long black skirt, or a black jacket, but usually I find myself wearing blue as the primary focus, and black as a secondary colour.
i wear dark colors, blue, and tan + black  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:32 am
Other than black, my other favorite color to wear is dark red. I also like grey and white. Green looks nice on me, but I don't have many green shirts. I wear blue jeans too.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:08 pm
My main colors are (in order) black, red, purple, green. I rarely go a day without wearing black, but often I combine it with one of those other colors. I prefer black or camo pants but sometimes I wear grey or blue jeans, usually with a black buckle belt with chains on it. I almost always wear black eyeliner, and maroon lipgloss.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff