Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:48 pm
Mokuba stired in his sleep. He was in a cold sweat and breahting as if all the air around him ahd vanished. He mumbled word that were unable to be understood if heard by anyone. In his dream he was trying really hard to get off the ground. But big rumbles came behind him. Looking up he saw a blue eyes staring down at him. It opened his mouth wide causing his eyes to do the same. As the blast hit him, he could feel himself beign torn apart. He felt what death was like, his body ripped to peices and his heart dead, making his lungs close and clentch cutting off all air." I'm..dead.." he said to himself, but how could he still see everything. He wasnt dead, but the blasts kept coming. This kept repeating til he realized, he was dead, but he kept coming back, letting himself be tortured. He awoke screaming at the top of his lungs sitting up quickly. He panted looking around nerviously. he layed back down just to pull the covers fully over his head sobbing harshly into the pillow. Letting the tears fall though fully opened eyes too afraid to evne close them, scared to go back to that place. " Seto... " he said through harsh sobbs really wishing Seto was here right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:25 pm
Anzu woke up to a scream and immediately rushed to find it's source. She smashed into the door it came from and saw no knob. She found a keypad and a note in Mokuba's pyjama shirt pocket with numbers on it. Putting two and two together, she punched them in. The door opened and she rushed to his side.
"Mokuba, it's alright! I'm here." She crawled up and hugged him tightly, trying to make him stop crying, and wondering if this happened to Seto too.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:37 pm
Mokuba just sobbed into her grasping on tightly. Letting her become his support, just like Seto would if he were here. " I had the worst dream, total torture..I cant believe Seto goes through all those nightmares. Their so horrible..inhuman." Mokuba whined through sobbs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:00 pm
"I know... Yugi told me... Atemu didn't know what he was doing at the time, he didn't have as much compassion, and Seto did try to steal the card... But it still isn't right." Anzu hugged back tightly.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:24 pm
Mokuba just continued to sobb into her, scared to death hoping never to see that again. He felt so bad for Seto now, seeing what he had to go through for who knows how many nights. And he had to suffer all alone everynight, thinking of this made him cry even more. Hsi body was trembling in Anzus grasp, hoping she wouldnt let go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:31 pm
Seto woke up again around ten. He changed into clean clothes, still dazed from sleep. He tried to turn the washroom knob and promptly smashed into the door, which caused his memories of the previous night to come flooding back. He stumbled down the hall to the empty apartment that served as a sort of common area for all the tennants, so long as no one said anything the landlord in Tahiti.
Fully awake after splashing himself with water, he went out to try to figure out what Joey did all day.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:36 pm
Mokuba didnt sleep the rest of the night, to afraid to go back to the palce in his dream. His eyes were slightly cracked as the sun came in through the window. he ahd put Anzu back to bed last night, so she at least could get some sleep. He got up from his bed, not even caring to change out of his pajamas making his way down stairs. Rubbing his eyes he looked into the kitchen to see if Anzu ahd awoke yet, afterall, it was 10 in the morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:52 pm
Anzu woke up, back in her bed, realizing that Mokuba probably hadn't slept. She got dressed and was just pulling on a vest when the door opened and Mokuba stepped in.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:15 pm
Mokuba came in with a smile." Hey, you hungry? " Mokuba asked. He came back up to her room since he didnt find her downstairs. Unlike her though, he was still in his pajamas to tired to care until he had to actually leave the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:19 am
"Hey! You're still in your pyjamas! Don't you have something important to do today? Like the business meeting that's in this agenda thing?" Anzu pointed to the black book lying open on Mokuba's writing desk.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:21 am
Meanwhile, Seto was having no trouble finding out what Joey did all day. He had a job at a pizza place that Seto ordered from from time to time to make up for being home late or missing movies or whatever. He knew how to operate in that situation, from when he was younger and had been kicked out to 'make a man of himself.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:54 am
Mokuba picked up the black book on the table turning to the date that was today. He had a meeting in a half an hour." OH s**t!!, it takes about ten minutes to get to the office from here! " Mokuba exclaimed running back to his room changing quickly. " I can still make you something before I leave Anzu." Mokuba said looking at her like a nervous wreck but making sure to think of her first.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:57 am
"You'd better hurry." Anzu said. She gave him a hug and sent him on his way. She had mansion staff to help her out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:03 pm
Mokuba felt kinda bad not making her anything before he left. But his stomach fought at him. He was soo hungry he could eat a whole pizza before they got to the office. He looked at his watch seeing how fast he dressed gave him some extra time. He told his driver to stop and see if the pizza place Seto ordered from gave slices. He picked up Setos briefcase amaized at how light it was now that he was stronger as he walked into the pizza place.

((lol, where "seto" is workign at the moment xd now Mokuba will have to act like Seto to keep the image lol, something to amuse me before i have to leave and spend the rest of the day studying for my exam cry ))  

InunaideGner

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:04 pm
Mokuba felt kinda bad not making her anything before he left. But his stomach fought at him. He was soo hungry he could eat a whole pizza before they got to the office. He looked at his watch seeing how fast he dressed gave him some extra time. He told his driver to stop and see if the pizza place Seto ordered from gave slices. He picked up Setos briefcase amaized at how light it was now that he was stronger as he walked into the pizza place.

((lol, where "seto" is workign at the moment xd now Mokuba will have to act like Seto to keep the image lol, something to amuse me before i have to leave and spend the rest of the day studying for my exam cry ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff