Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Kaiba Seto Guild Central ~Edited Aug.15 by Inu~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know the drill.
  What is this drill that you speak of?
View Results

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:14 pm
We have a trap door and no security? We're not good at planning apparently...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:21 am

*goes and hires security for the guild.* There much better. *puts katana away* thanks for the save Seto.

Seto: Sure....

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:15 am
*stores the rest of the weaponry away* I think we need a checklist of what we have and don't have.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:13 pm

Thats a good idea. *takes out a long piece of scriptment* Alright, we have a security now, and a trap door *checks off* anything else we can think of gang?

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:02 am
*climbing up from the only way out of the trap door covered in lawyer blood and cleaning her swords* Wow! I was hoping I'd have some new practice dummies, but those were just excellent! Are there more?

Seto: That's where the trap door goes...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:17 pm
I wanna be where the trapdoor goes next time...

Bathrooms, living areas, kitchen, bedrooms, dining area, storage areas?  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:18 pm

Well I added a bathroom for when I took a shower here. And we have a kitchen, thats full of all the pockey and other goodies. Im sure its on the list somewhere. But the bedrooms, dining area and storage is a good idea *uses powers to make them*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:09 am
The trap door leads to a little room with me in it. Chopman was vacationing so I took his job to train for Iscariot. I'll make it! I will. If not, I'll join Hellsing. Or I could just give up and be Seto's bodyguard. *goes to shower off the blood*  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:37 pm
I thought Chopman was dead. I vote for Hellsing myself, but you're the Iscariot fan. On a sidenote to you about ROD: nudity shall come up a few times in volume three. *shrugs* It took me off guard while I was reading so I figure a small heads up wouldn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:19 am
Nudity you say? Yay! *happy dance* Okay, done with that joke. Hellsing is pretty nifty themselves, and I'd probably stand less of a chance of dying upon joining them... but I think this place needs me as security. Clearly I'd be the best guard ever. It'd be like...

Random attacker: I've got a gun!

That's nice, I've got a pair of swords. *sliceydicey* Geez... who brings a gun to a sword fight? Oh well. Clean up on the lawn!  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:39 am
Someone with a fast trigger finger. Or Alucard.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:40 pm
Heinkel does it too, but she has Yumie to back her up. Heh... I wonder if Seto would ever be persuaded to join Hellsing... That'd be so cool! He could take Walter's place as most excellent kickass weapon toy maker! He'd do it. I'm sure. He'd also make a good vampire, Anne Rice style since he's pretty angsty.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:09 pm
I've never actually picked up an Anne Rice book. I should. Anyway, he'd be an amazing vampire, but I'm not sure he'd join Hellsing. What would he gain from it? He is technologically skilled, but he is against weponry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:05 pm
*Helps Inu-chan add new rooms and the like*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:28 am

*works with Sana* yeah, but its too bad really. There will be no more Anne Rice books. She went all Christian and says that she cant write about being dark anymore cause she found the lihgt. And that she discovered and was saved by Jesus. A shame really, she was a really good writer. My girlfriend was reading one of her books to me.

Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff