Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:06 am
Hey Enishi-san! That's very interesting but, I can't recall that name for some reason. Could you (or anyone else for that matter) tell me where in the anime I can find him? Is he found only in the manga by any chance?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:47 am
He's in the OAV's. Then the 3rd and 4th movie, he's only a child with black hair, then in the 6th movie is shown in a flash back when he fought Kenshin on the beach. Check, Trust & Betrayal and Reflection

which is all 6 oav movies.  

Enishi-san

DemonSelena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:17 pm
Mine isn't RK related. crying The demon came from so many friends of mine saying i can act really evil sometimes. And the selena came from the fact that one of my friends named my evil side Selena cause she thought it sounded cool and evilish.

My friend has a RK related name though. heart It's kaoru_michuru cause kaorus her favorite character.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:47 am
Hey DemonSelena, that's very interesting. Thanx a lot for sharing, this is the reason I started this thread and I'm glad about how it's moving along. Some of the names I've seen are really interesting and although I may not remember all of them, I know I can come back here and remind myself about them and many other things as well.

Hey Enishi-san! No wonder I had not heard about that character yet. There's no way I can watch any of the OAV's. At least not now anyways...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

GAlA Site Assistance 3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:09 pm
hello! whoa! its been soo long since ive been on gaia. homework is torturing me. sweatdrop whee howz everyone doin. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:31 pm
good, good. and you?  

FenRabbit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:50 pm
I've been great Xenkiss. Good to see you by the way. I assume you are doing all right, homework aside of course. Are you? Good to know L Zero is ok. Let's hope lots of members answer my question of the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:29 pm
hypnocrown
So Sehpi, no PS2 for you eh? That sucks! But if you wait enough time, the PS3 will come out and they say that will be able to handle both PS1 & PS2 games. Maybe you'll manage to get FF7 by that time too. And Sephi, who is Mr Seneff eh? A teacher perhaps?
I haven't been on in SO LOONG!!! crying crying I miss you guys! Especially you, Hypno! :p lol.
Hehe, ya, Mr. Seneff is our Biology teacher. 3nodding
I might get a PS3, someday sweatdrop Hehe, right now, I hardly have time to even get online, so when would I have time to play video games? And that's sad sad I miss playing video games... whee  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:30 pm
hypnocrown
So Sehpi, no PS2 for you eh? That sucks! But if you wait enough time, the PS3 will come out and they say that will be able to handle both PS1 & PS2 games. Maybe you'll manage to get FF7 by that time too. And Sephi, who is Mr Seneff eh? A teacher perhaps?
I haven't been on in SO LOONG!!! crying crying I miss you guys! Especially you, Hypno! :p lol.
Hehe, ya, Mr. Seneff is our Biology teacher. 3nodding
I might get a PS3, someday sweatdrop Hehe, right now, I hardly have time to even get online, so when would I have time to play video games? And that's sad sad I miss playing video games... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:03 pm
I did miss you Sephi dear, he-he. But you know what? If you do happen to have more chances to get online and be here with us rather than play videogames, I'm glad you can choose to hang around with us. Right now I'm having the chance to play pokemon Leaf Green and Zelda a link to the past, both for the GBA. Has anyone here played a link to the past? Has anyone played both versions of it (SNES & GBA)? I have! Too bad I didn't own the version for the SNES, my cousins let me borrow it for a long time though.

Well, read ya later then.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:56 pm
Wow! This thread is going really well. Please fellows! Post some more! I know there are more members here who have cool names and I wanna know why they chose them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:58 pm
mine isnt rk related at all i just like the name crystle i wish it was my name stressed  

kurisutaru hoshi

devilsdreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:35 pm
my friend Rurouni-kun!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:14 pm
Well crystle600188, for what it's worth, I really like the name Crystle. And even though it isn't RK related like my own, it's a pretty good name. How come it has so many numbers? Is that a date perhaps?

Hey Devilsdreamer! That siggy of yers is from Ranma right? Is it just me or are those drawings really sexy?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:41 pm
Mine is not RK related... Kuritomo, I dunno what that means... But I had mine changed to include Hikari, which, of course, means light. 3nodding  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff