• Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:04 pm
I love cosplay it's awesome. My friend and I are going to cosplay
in October for Hollows eve. ^-^
heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:45 am
Cosplay is really fun, my friends and I cosplay just for fun and have parties.

I don't have pics, but I've been to cons where there were amazing cosplays, the bes tI ever saw was a Gaara that had the spear of Shukaku, and another that had the shukaku arm from the partial transformation.  

Deaths Krow

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:49 pm
I'm planning to cosplay at the Anime Expo 2008 as Kakashi's Sexy no Jutsu in ANBU form, but I haven't gotten the outfit quite figured out yet. stare Maybe I should have cosplayed as Sakura instead. Too late now, though. xd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:00 pm
Raikira_Sakura Haruno
I'm planning to cosplay at the Anime Expo 2008 as Kakashi's Sexy no Jutsu in ANBU form, but I haven't gotten the outfit quite figured out yet. stare Maybe I should have cosplayed as Sakura instead. Too late now, though. xd

Don't do Sakura! There are way too many, some are good, most are terrible. Anbu sexy jutsu kakashi is good go with that, cause it's original, I have seen sexy jutsu kakashi and anbu kakashi, but never that. Good luck.  

Deaths Krow

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:15 pm
Thank you for your suggestion. ^_^ I came to the same conclusion, and my dark eyebrows don't fit the Sakura cosplay well anyway. It's my first time cosplaying, so I'm freaking out about how ugly it might end up, since cosplays are ridiculed so much. I hope I can make it decent enough. stare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:24 pm
Okay, this was my first cosplay, but it's not so great. -__- Sigh. I spent time on the ANBU mask, but it got lost at the AX. I'm not really photogenic, and my hair kept falling into my face. stare Anyway, it was fun cosplaying as Kakashi's Sexy no Jutsu in ANBU form. xd

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/Raikira/100_1494-1.jpg  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 am
That was good for a first time, my first cosplay was as a mech and I walked around with a bunch of heavy wood and bulky foam hanging off me and the mech had a wrist blade, mine sucked. I would suggest tying back the hair, (that's a wig right?) because it will make it all look way more put together. GOOD JOB!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:56 pm
All7
That was good for a first time, my first cosplay was as a mech and I walked around with a bunch of heavy wood and bulky foam hanging off me and the mech had a wrist blade, mine sucked. I would suggest tying back the hair, (that's a wig right?) because it will make it all look way more put together. GOOD JOB!!

I feel so proud. xd heart Anyway, thanks for the advice and compliment. ^_^  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:32 pm
Well, in terms of Naruto cosplay, sadly, I have none planned, I want to grow out my hair between cons and at Cons cut my hair for each day, so my long hair, Urahara from Bleach, medium hair, Near from Death Note, and lastly, sort hair, Leon from Resident Evil, and I'm going to dress like him from # 4. Cosplaying costs too much money when you're being someone like Leon. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:01 pm
I love to cosplay! My sister and I have cosplayed at A-kon 18 and Oni-con 2007. I was Gaara and she was Kakashi SnJ. It was so much fun teh first time we did it, because we were like, scared to get out of the car and then after a few minutes couldn't believe we had put off going to a con for so long. It's great being at a place where you're standing in a line, start singing the Cloud song, and everyone starts singing along with you instead of looking at you like you're from Mars!!

User Image
User Image  

galaxygirl610

anniesmth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:43 pm
This is a photo of my son and a friend. This was our very first attempt at a Akon (or any convention) and a cosplay outfit. It had to be easy because I don't sew. He got karate and chef clothes and sticky hemmed, dyed, and painted them. Not bad for a 10 year old. I am not sure how to post photos so I hope you can see it. He was the noodle shop cook that Naruto always eats at.

/Users/anniesmith/Desktop/DSC03643.JPG  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Lets see if the photo worked this time.

User Image  

anniesmth

anniesmth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:19 pm
He is going to be Itachi for a cosplay tournament and Halloween this year as well. We bought the Itachi outfit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:10 pm
Awww!! Ya'll are adorable!!  

galaxygirl610

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:38 pm
Awww! LOL! How koolio! xd Very nice. ^-^ heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers