Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:48 am
Honda stood there.
"So you guys want me to listen to their horny noises, ey? Forget it!"
Honda pulls one of the cotton-things from Joey's ear, rips it in 3 pieces, and stuffs 2 of them in his own ears.
After that. he stuffed the one left over back in Joey's ear.
"That's better"

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:55 am
Seto looked in Yami's eyes, surprised by this sudden reaction.
He felt himself falling down his pink cloud with the speed of light, landing with his face in the middle of reality.
Seto looked away, shyly. "I shouldn't have done that", he thought. "What must Yami think of me now..."
Instead of admitting to his own embarrasment, he said, "Yami... that was... beautiful." He blushed just a little, but the way he experienced it he was blushing enough to fill the room in a dim red light.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:42 am
Yami put his hand on Seto's face and turned Seto's eyes back to him. He studdied the boys face for a moment and smiled. "Don't take this the wrong way..." he said, "...but you're transcendently adorable when you blush..." He glanced back at the group surrounding Mokuba's and Yuugi's bed. <"Whoa... I didn't think we were that loud..."> he thought when he saw them fighting over cotton balls. Just the thought of it was enough to bring a slight pinkish tone to his cheeks as well. He turned back to Seto, "...so... we should probably... ...I mean... ...if you still wanted to..." He could feel his ears starting to burn as he made this proposal to the other.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:58 am
Seto blushed even more, and nodded just a bit.
He was embarrassed, and yet relieved.
This is what he wanted, what he needed.
He now needed to know how far Yami wanted to go.
Ruining this moment would be unforgivable.
He stroke his nose against Yami's, and then pressed their lips against eachother again. He felt the painful feeling now turn into pure exitement. He wanted it. He wanted it so bad.
He pulled Yami closer to him, and began to breath louder. His manhood was poking against Yami's belt, wich was painful enough to make him layin a more comfortable position. Now, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. He totally forgot about everything around him. There was only one thing he wanted right now. And that thing was right here in his arms.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:39 am
Yami felt as if a burden had been lifted from his shoulders; nothing was worse than rejection in an instance such as this. His hand slid down Seto's back, but paused at the waist. Suddenly, he felt presure added to his hips around the area of his beltloop. Without breaking the kiss he sat up, and swung his legs over the side of the bed. "I know where we can go to get more privacy," He said with his other hand on Seto's chest, "My only concern...is that we'll get there in time..." Making contact with Seto's lips again, he pulled the brunette onto his feet.

((lol, "thing" xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:41 am
Duke opened his eyes just a bit.
He peeked in the direction of Joey.
Gods, he needed attention.
He hated being ignored.
He knew that the others probably thought he was asleep, but that ddn't matter to him.
Feeling sorry for himself for no apparent reason was one of his hobbies.
He just stared, and imagined being very close to Joey.
"Joey.." he couldn't help himself but say the name.
He felt this unexplainable love for everyone with an attitude.
Joey wasn't really rude, but he had this rough, yet kind silly-ness over him that was terribly adoring.
If only he wasn't so popular with girls.
"I have a reputation to think of" he thought to himself, as he closed his eyes again.
"I wonder why he has cotton balls in his ears, though.." he mumbled to nobody particular before he really fell asleep.

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:47 am
( xp )
Seto kinda stood there in a drunk stance, feelling a bit dizzy from the sudden change of position.
When he got his stability back, he just stood behind Yami and waited for some action.
He was to exited to answer, so he simply nodded again, and followed Yami to whereever he was taking them.
"Make it fast, I feel like I'm going to blow" he wanted to say.
His mouth, however, refused to let anything out but some weird cracky noise.
He closed it, and act as if he didn't say anything.
Walking behind Yami, he made sure nobody could see his boner ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:55 am
Yami was walking along the wall quickly but quietly in the shaddows. He had an idea as to why Seto was following so closely behind him, but he didn't mind in the slightest. He opened the door without a squeak and led Seto out of the room and to the closest room on the right. It seemed to be some kind of supply room, but it really didn't matter what kind of room it was as long as it offered some privacy from the others. After allowing Seto into the room, he depressed the lock impatiently and turned his attention to Seto.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:58 am
Let's move to pms. I'm affraid the rp will be closed for not being pg13 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:01 am
((thats what I figured. 3nodding smile I thought that the easiest way to make the transfer from being IN the room to going to PMs would be to move them; thats one of the reasons why I had yami show Seto out. 3nodding ))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:03 am
Miss Chloie
((thats what I figured. 3nodding smile I thought that the easiest way to make the transfer from being IN the room to going to PMs would be to move them; thats one of the reasons why I had yami show Seto out. 3nodding ))

3nodding Bad luck others, we may tell some things, but no details for you
nyanya!
*sticks tongue out*
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:10 am
The others who were awakes gaze followed as the two walked out. Mokuba had hsi eyes wide in shock'Maan Setos horney tonight..but..he does need the attention..' Mokuba thought to himself with a smile. Now that Seto was taking it somewhere else maybe it'd be easier to get some sleep. Because besides them, his thoughts had slipped away, so now it'd be easier for sleep. He jsut hoped that he wouldnt go into the state he was in perviously again tonight. His eyelid began to droop slightly, he was more tired then he thought. And with how he was positoned, his body fell over landing on Joey softly. He wasnt sure who he landed on while he was still half awake, but they felt nice. He snuggled closer and fell asleep with a vunerable and confortable look on his face. Though he looked slightly troubled, he still looked peaceful sleeping on Joeys shoulder.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:27 am
[[waaaaaiiiit, I'm confused.. DX I thought that Yuugi was next to Mokuba asleep, and that Katsuya and Honda were standing up. DX I think I missed something...]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:14 pm
Miss Chloie
[[waaaaaiiiit, I'm confused.. DX I thought that Yuugi was next to Mokuba asleep, and that Katsuya and Honda were standing up. DX I think I missed something...]]

Joey was with Mokuba, but I'm not sure about his position. Anyway, it doesn't matter ^^  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:18 pm
[[Okaysies... >.> ]]
Set0Kaiba
Miss Chloie

Joey was with Mokuba, but I'm not sure about his position. Anyway, it doesn't matter ^^

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games