Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:21 am
"Well I can tell she really likes you. Oh by the way it was obvious to tell at you two like each other" Shizume said getting into her bathing suit for a night swim.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:09 pm
When Yoshi said what he said, Sabrina choked on the marshmallow she was trying to eat. "Y-you do? Uh...heh, me too, I mean I-I like you too, well love you too." Sabrina stammered at Yoshi and thought her face was going to catch on fire from how hot she was blushing. She watched Shizume drag him away.
Sabrina screamed happily inside her head, then her stick caught on fire.
"Oops." Sabrina blew hard to get the fire out. She was smiling so big her face hurt.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:47 am
"Well what are you waiting for Yoshi, get your girl"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:16 pm
Yoshi was a lot less nervous after he had told Sabrina that he loved her. He strode happily toward Sabrina and wrapped her in a loving embrace. "I may have only blurted it out, " he said, "but it's true."
That must have been what that heart-shaped cloud meant, he thought, smiling.  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:57 pm
Shizume walked over to them and sat next to them, "I told you that heart shaped cloud meant something." Shizume said laughing and smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:30 pm
Sabrina wrapped her arms around Yoshi too.
"And I meant it too!" Sabrina smiled. Her stomach rumbled. "Hmm...are you all still hungry?" Sabrina went on her tip toes and kissed Yoshi on the cheek and ran to get the stuff Shizume brought back, all while blushing. Sabrina got the stuff and sat next to the fire.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:58 pm
((This is kinda akward because it's valintines day and everything))

Shizume smiled at the two and sat nect to them. "Hey you guys wanna go swimming?" Shizume said getting up and walking over to the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:11 pm
Shizume went to the water and made a few hand sighns that turned the water into ice and bent the ice in to a heart. Shizume made more ice and made that into letters and put it inside the heart thatsaid "Yoshi & Sabrina 4 Ever" Shizume put that into the air and made smaller hearts that went around the big heart "Hehe happy valentines day you lovebirds"  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:31 pm
Yoshi sat next to Sabrina by the fire. "So subtle, Shizume-chan," he said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:38 pm
"Hey I make you too a cool valintine and that's all I get?" Shizume said sarcasticlly  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:02 pm
Sabrina smiled and thanked Shizume for the gift.
"Your the greatest friend anyone could ask for, Shizume-chan." Sabrina grinned at her friend and glanced at Yoshi. "And your the best guy I could ask for." Sabrina felt very happy as she stuck a sausage link to her stick. She put it over the fire and roasted it. After it was done and gingerly bit it.
"Yum! You guys should eat some too!!" Sabrina said with her mouth full of her second bite.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:56 am
"Well atleast someone appreciates my work." Shizume said with sarcasim. "God I'm hungry" Shizume said running over too her friends and started eating.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:54 pm
Yoshi tried a bit of sausage. "It's quite good," he said.
He reached into his bag and took out three pear-shaped beads, two small red beads, and a length of string. He put the beads on the string, alternating between pear-shaped and small red beads, tied the ends of the string together, and gave it to Sabrina. "A simple necklace."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:47 pm
Shizume smiled at her friends also took something out of her bag colored string and diffrent stones, "What's you birthstones?" Shizume asked making a necklace for each one of them making her's first colored string with a shinning emerald on it surounded by small diamonds. "What do you think?" Shizume said putting the necklace around her neck.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:35 pm
Sabrina blushed as Yoshi gave her the necklace.
"It's pretty! Thank you, Yoshi-kun." Sabrina smiled and gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Oh, my birthstone, Shizume-chan? Hmm...Topaz. Yes, that's it."

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games