Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Yomei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:36 pm
Alias of choice: Yomei or Sarah
Naruto Knowledge: Um...well, only the manga, and I'm actually not that far, so bear with me, I'm still reading quite a bit.
Favorite character(s): Hatake Kakashi! *glomps* And Temari is my favorite girl characer.
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm currently being secretly groped by my friend's doppelganger, apparently. So he says.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Alias of choice: FinalExile? or just whatever u want as long as i agree xd
Naruto Knowledge: Seen up to episode 70 on the anime 3nodding
Favorite character(s): Kiba & Akumaru, well i like mostof them but kiba for one favorite.
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm watching Naruto as we speek xd  

FinalExile

himalaya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:26 pm
Alias of choice: whaa..? What does that mean?
Naruto Knowledge: Oh, not much I guess. I'm not a freak, just someone who watches the anime when her slow copmuter decides to actually download the episodes....
Favorite character(s): kakashi is such a hottie! *yummie* well, shikamaru is cool.
Anything else you'd like to share: Um. nah. Well... I have a quest thread, if you want to you can check it out *points at sig*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:31 pm
Alias of choice: Zero
Naruto Knowledge: I can get by!
Favorite character(s): Sasuke,Naturo, and Kakashi!
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm half Cat!
Quote: You underestimate my sneaky ness!  

SpecOps Samurai

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:39 pm
Alias of Choice: Angelwolf, angel, angie, aw
Naruto Knowledge: I know a lot about the episodes
Favorite Character(s): Naruto, Kakashi, Jirayia
Anything else you'd like to share: I have over 70 songs in Japanese and I love anime
Quote: I won't look away. I won't give up. I am fighting for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:52 pm
Alias of choice: Jyabil or Modern Messiah
Naruto Knowledge: All knowing and all powerfull
Favorite character(s): Garra, Rock Lee, Naruto, and any other roxor char
Anything else you'd like to share: I LOVE THIS GUILD heart heart heart  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

nightlight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:51 am
Alias of choice: uh... i have no idea, really...
Naruto Knowledge: just the fan stuff, really... and the undying conviction that the 4th is jiraiya's son and naruto is the 4th's!!!!
Favorite character(s): i'd have to say tsunade, ANKO!!!!! and negi... oh, but above all else, EVERY SINGLE ANBU!!!
Anything else you'd like to share: uh... not that i can think of... except that i pwn at that naruto game for gamecube and the 2 new ones look fantabulous! oh, and i also collect art of my avie and stuff in general... if you have something to offer, please let me know any way possible and i'll try and work something out with you!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:06 pm
'Allo everyone! biggrin *puts intro stuff in*

Alias of choice: Anko (That's fine with me. biggrin )
Naruto Knowledge: Mm. I've seen up to 101, and I need to watch the newest episodes SOMETIME soon.. -.-;; But I keep forgetting.
Favorite character(s): Oo, hard. Uh.. Kakashi, definitely, then Anko and Itachi, then Sasuke. o.o
Anything else you'd like to share: Um.. >.> I draw.. like long walks on the beach.. (If there WAS a beach I could WALK on!) I'm not single, so.. don't ask. o.o; Yeah.. OH. and who doesn't love ramen?! xd

Yup. *nodnod* Other than that, my favourite colour is green, my shoe size is 10 in womens and my favourite animal is a fox. o.o;; So. Um.

..>.> Don't stalk me. *hide*  

Misfortune Cookie

Fumoffu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:45 pm
Alias of choice: fumo, or w/e ^^
Naruto Knowledge: I've seen the Anime up to episode 103, and watch the new episodes every Thursday mornings.. Haven't read the manga tho
Favorite character(s): Jiraiya, Itachi, Kakashi, Anko and Naruto o.o
Anything else you'd like to share: I watched 93 episodes of Naruto in a row o.o ^__^ when i started the series, 2 days @_@ 20hrs of sleep @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:08 am
Fumoffu
Naruto Knowledge: I've seen the Anime up to episode 103, and watch the new episodes every Thursday mornings.. Haven't read the manga tho
Anything else you'd like to share: I watched 93 episodes of Naruto in a row o.o ^__^ when i started the series, 2 days @_@ 20hrs of sleep @_@

your age is 15 according to your sig so why dont u write so? smile  

Kalmarkid91

SneTernal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:10 am
Kalmarkid91
Fumoffu

your age is 15 according to your sig so why dont u write so? smile

LoooL... blaugh

Well, here's my introduction...

Alias of choice: Sne, SnEternal, NuTs, wind_nut
Naruto Knowledge: All the anime episodes up to 103... But I haven't read any manga...
Favorite character(s): KAKASHI!!! xd I also like Jiraiya (Hehehe... biggrin ), Naruto, Itachi and Sasuke...
Anything else you'd like to share: blaugh Kakashi pWnz.. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:00 pm
Alias of choice: Nio_Darkwind
Naruto Knowledge: Every Manga chapter and anime episode (including the jump festa episodes)
Favorite character(s): Shikamaru, Shino, Saskue, Kakashi, Rock Lee
Anything else you'd like to share: I dressed up as Shino for CNAnime, though I thought it was weird when a lot of people came up to me and said that I was the first person they saw dressed up like him.

Also just wondering where I can get one of the Naruto Guild banners for my signature? If someone could PM me how to get one I would be happy.  

Nio_Darkwind

Nio_Darkwind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:29 pm
never mind found the banners. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:58 pm
I've been here a while but I forgot to post here sweatdrop

Alias of choice: Yunako

Naruto Knowledge: Um.. I've read all the manga to date, but I haven't seen any of the anime since my mom won't let me download the episodes.

Favorite character(s): eek Your going to make me choose?! Okay, um. I love Gaara even though they like drawing him with a big forehead. Naruto is just a hug muffin (don't ask). I love everything about Kakashi, especially his excuses for being late. Rock Lee amuses me. Kabuto is just cool. Shikamaru is also just kool (POWER TO THE LAZY BUMS!!). Itachi and Sasuke have to give me some of whatever there smoking. XD Okay I think you get it, I like basically all the characters.

Anything else you'd like to share: .... I just ate some rice? lol um.. I don't know, PROOFS ARE THE DEVILS SIDEKICK!!!! sweatdrop xp  

Yunako Aori

KirinKagetheShadowGirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:49 pm
Ailias of choice: Kirin Kage the Shadow Girl
Naruto Knowledge:read up to 224 on manga...and watched up to episode 103
Favorite Characters:Hinata,Haku,Gaara,Neji, Sasuke and Itachi ^_^
Anything else you want to share:Ramen rulez >_< ^_^  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games