((Sorry off topic, May I be Kisara?)) sweatdrop

((Sure...))  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:35 pm
oni_kura
(this is going nowhere so i'm just gonna do something random) Growing bored with the feast that's only purpose was to publicly humiliate him, Akeifa began to flick small rocks and crumbs at the back of Mana's head. (as i said before, very random)
"Mana: I think I am gonna go for a walk to see the stars.": She gets up from her seat and walks outside where she sits on the last step and glances at the beautiful stars that gleamed brightly at her she smiles and sighs wondering what will happen in the future and what will happen tommorrow. She knew that she was a magician but she also knew that she was a beginner who needed more lessons to perfect her skills too. As she looks at she sky she starts to feel a tear fall from her eyes she still felt bad that she wasnt able to help her teacher and lord seth. She kept wondering what would have happend if not for atemus egyptian god monsters that saved everyone she felt so helpless only being able to make a small light come out of her wand and nothing more she puts her hands on her eyes and crys a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:17 pm
I have absolutely no idea on how to post to that... o.o  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:55 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
I have absolutely no idea on how to post to that... o.o
dont worry about it that was the only idea i could come up with at the time so no worries lol. I just wish I could come up with a new rpg for my character because I have not a clue what to write lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:18 pm
The next day Mana decides to walk around to find something fun to do she notices Seth and decides to say hi. She sneaks up on him and gives him a big hug too.

Mana: Hi Lord Seth how are you today *giggle* I am so happy to see you anything new going on with you and atemu I havge missed the two of you alot:

Moonlight_Shadow12

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces