Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Feedback! questions, comments, suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen?
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl*
53%
 53%  [ 127 ]
Did you know that Naruto's name comes from the little star shaped things sometimes served with ramen?
8%
 8%  [ 19 ]
Ramen ramen ramen RAMEN DA TTE BA YO! XD
25%
 25%  [ 60 ]
*shrugs* ... and what did that last one say? o.o
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
no thank you
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 236

Hana-Lily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:53 pm
Kalmarkid91
Zrana
LINKS! WE NEED LINKS!

Naruto Manga hosted -=- by Thienz

My source of SO MUCH Naruto manga.

www.narutofan.com

but u gotta be a member

I was a member long time ago... what's your username? I'm on chapter 237 where are you? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:20 pm
Hana-Lily
Kalmarkid91
Zrana
LINKS! WE NEED LINKS!

www.narutofan.com

but u gotta be a member

I was a member long time ago... what's your username? I'm on chapter 237 where are you? xd

I am a member there too...I download music off them and check the updates lol  

ChibiAngelwolf

[.eugene.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:53 pm
its easier for me to just go and "borrow" my brother's account...
dont tell him that though  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:55 pm
Hana-Lily
Kalmarkid91
Zrana
LINKS! WE NEED LINKS!

www.narutofan.com

but u gotta be a member

mines Jyabil sweatdrop  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:32 pm
Lord Jyabil
Hana-Lily
Kalmarkid91
Zrana
LINKS! WE NEED LINKS!

www.narutofan.com

but u gotta be a member

I'm angelwolf there (I'm angelwolf everywhere...it's always my name lol)

mines Jyabil sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:35 pm
i love ramen noodles, but my whole family thinks they are nasty *curse them* if i could i'd eat a bowl and go back in time to eat it all over again, heh...ramen noodles...

now im hungary..........i think....im gonna go get me some ramen *oh yeah i rule! *peace sign*  

Harmono

kooruneko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:57 pm
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl* now thats exactly what I would do. I haven't been here in a while...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:09 pm
It's a bit chaotic to keep up, but I thrive in chaos.

I would like to see a thread for the aspects of Naruto yaoi or yuri [alternative couplings to the faved het pairs]. I know there's one floating around on the main page, but it was started to rant about how it turns the stomach, not to support the sub-culture of fans who idolize it.

Or for that matter, how about a thread maintaining the ship lists of Naruto pairings - het, yaoi, and yuri alike? Ra knows I happen to have an extensive list that I've kept up. sweatdrop  

Sakata

Anbu_Itachi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:08 pm
Today I had ramen. My momsaid do you want ramen and I said yes. When it was on the table I said "Itadakimasu!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:28 am
suggestion: can there be a thread with links to guildmembers questthreads?  

Kalmarkid91

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:29 am
any comments on the suggestion?....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:18 am
Ok, our Market has been flooded with begging posts. To the point where there is hardly any actual trading going on.

So, I believe I should make a isolated begging thread. Any quests can put their formal quests in the quests thread and beggers can go to the begging thread. Beggers being less formal and seeking less items or just a certain amount of gold.

Comments? sweatdrop  

Reprieve
Captain

b l u e a n g e l

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:28 am
um i have a question!
um Zrana why did you give me 100 gold did i have to give you somthing?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:45 pm
b l u e a n g e l
um i have a question!
um Zrana why did you give me 100 gold did i have to give you somthing?
it was for raining gold, check teh first page of the shinobi hideout. ^_^  

Reprieve
Captain

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:52 pm
Reprieve
Ok, our Market has been flooded with begging posts. To the point where there is hardly any actual trading going on.

So, I believe I should make a isolated begging thread. Any quests can put their formal quests in the quests thread and beggers can go to the begging thread. Beggers being less formal and seeking less items or just a certain amount of gold.

Comments? sweatdrop

Make a new no begging rule might be the best thing in the end. that IS what the charity/begging forum is about right?

Asking if someone has an item for sale is one thing--some items, even when you have the gold for it, are hard to find. Asking for something when you have nothing is another all together.

Other ideas: big bold large letters on the front page of guild. "JOINING THIS GUILD WILL NOT GET YOU A BETTER CHANCE AT GETTING A NINJA HEADBAND OR A KITSUNE MASK!! So don't ask."

A mini rule list on front page:
No posting Off Topic. If it's not about Naruto, don't make a thread about it--infact, try not to make new threads at all, as there's most like a thread already talking about it. If you want to chat about ANYTHING, even non-Naruto, we even have a thread for that already.
No bumping! This guild may be large, but new threads stay on the first page for at least a couple days--people will read it when they get here. Bumping does NOT make people miraculously hurry over to the Guild to read your posts.
Be nice. A person isn't mean if they're only reminding you of the rules. It is possible to disagree with someone and still get along. If someone is causing problems in the guild, let one of the crew members know, and we will take action if neccessary.
Have fun! That's the real point of this guild. Have fun! Follow these rules, and all should be well!

And maybe a mini quiz to join the guild. Like.. why is it important to read the rules before joining the guild? (Answer: So we can have fun without wanting to bash people's heads into the wall.)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff