Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:10 pm
Alona
*Feels like she is being watched and looks around, she didn't see anyone so she dragged the meat to the edge of the forest and began to eat. She knew it was wrong to steal but she was really hungry.
flame walk slowly closer being careful not to make her scared so he would't get attacked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:14 pm
*she looked up to see him coming, she looked around to see where she could run. She got up and let out a little defensive growl, and started to back up.  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:17 pm
falme looked at her and said "wait, i dont want to hurt you "he said and walked still slowly towards her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:20 pm
she stopped for a moment and looked at him. She asked in a quivering voice " thats what they all say... how old are you? and what rank are you in?  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:23 pm
he stopped and sat dopwn "im 3 year old,not many poeple know im here so i have no rank, and i feed off leftover food..."then he looekd at her "and you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:29 pm
she sat down proudly with her head in the air and said " I'm 2 years and I'm already a loner." * When she shut her eyes to make herself look bigger and more important the scar on her right eye came together to form one slash, instead of two little cut marks as they usually looked when her eye was opend*  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:30 pm
he looked at the scar" my bro.....never mind what i said"he looked away "where is everybody"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:40 pm
*she looked at him in confussion* what? Your brother what? Well never mind *she looked around and back to him* Look I better get going, I don't want any trouble so I'll just take a little of this meat and be off and as far as your pack I don't know. I'm a loner remember, I don't have a pack. * she got up and looked at him with hurt and tender eyes and started to head off to the forest*  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:43 pm
he was about to follow her but didnt but instead tilted his head and hid back into the woods  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:47 pm
*she stopped and looked back at him. She thought to herself that she could stay a little whil longer and talk and play. She thought that playing would be nice.* Guess What? *she ran and tackled him so she was sitting on top of him* Dog Pile!  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:50 pm
he laugehd and got up "what...you wanna play"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:55 pm
*She laughed as well and said " well, no one else is here, and why not? I like to have fun too.  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:56 pm
slighter looekd away "i gtg...sorry...but maybe nexttime "he said whit gratitued ahs he left"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:58 pm
*walks in slowly*  

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

Alona

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:02 pm
*she looked at him sadly only to see some other wolf, she growled in alarm and started to take off while saying to herself " I knew it was a bad idea to stick around, I should have just grabbed the meat and left!"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games