Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:05 am
Star tucked her tail between her legs and whined softly. "Sorry...I didn't mean to hit you..." She looked away. "And seeing what mood you're in, I don't think you want me to heal you either."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:08 am
he stop growling and looked at her and walk towards her still limping"no and no.....but heck i wont hurt you know since you didnt lie to me....."he said sitting down next to her  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:10 am
She nuzzled him. "I didn't lie about what?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:11 am
Angel_Fantasy
She nuzzled him. "I didn't lie about what?"
he gets nuzzled "about you hitting me whit the log" he grind  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:15 am
"Oh, so like I didn't say that it wasn't me. Or I didn't not admit it." Star smiled. She got up and walked back up the hill. "Maybe I should try that next time to see your reaction." Star grinned. "You better watch your back."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:18 am
"i will"he walk away the otehr way  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:06 pm
Star looked around. "Hmm, here's a bigger trunk." She said to herself, laughing. She lifted her nose to the air. "Is it? Can it be? Yes! I smell strawberries!!!!!!!!!!" Star bounded over to the direction the smells came from. Her tongue rolled out and she panted. To herself: "Hmm, I wonder why I'm so easily amused today." Star laughed at herself for being so stupid. "I'm easily amused everyday. Just more so today." She corrected herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:15 pm
slighter still walking the opposite was now enters a dark part of the woods whit almost no light coming ito it and start to hear nises in the woods but has his nose weastill bleeding alittle the only thing he smelt was blood and idndt really know what was wating for him deaper in the woods  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:25 pm
Star, in her rush, stepped into a small ditch and twisted her paw. A small crack was heard. Star held her breath. She resisted from crying out. Painfully, she limped to a flat area and took a deep breath before carefully inspecting how serious it was. It hurt like hell, but she wasn't going to die. She sighed heavily. "Sometimes I wish I could heal myself." She slowly stretched the paw out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:31 pm
slighter still walking in the dark woods came across what seemed to be an old shrine and walk inside of it adn started to look around until at the ead of a room he found what looked like and atlat and jump on it and layed down closing his eyes so his otehr snese would pick up  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:35 pm
Star gave a small laugh. "This is what I get for wanting a strawberry. I should learn to stop being so greedy." A smile played across her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:43 pm
slighter hears pckled up something or rather someone he new aproachign him form the atlar and ope up his eye snad looked at the other wolf witch looked like him but different then a smile came across his face has his mouth opened up and was about to say something the otehr wolf said it 1st

"its been a while slighter.....im sure you remeber me...flame" then amoment of slilent until bother of them started to walk towards eachother when slighter said

"oh so well flame....but your dead...i say you get killed by.....me...but how can this be"slighter grind then said again "what are you doing in such a desolated place" then a small wind came by and flame ran out and away has slighter tried to follow him but could't and then headed back to the forest  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:47 pm
Star gingerly licked her paw and winced with each lick. Dragging herself, she laid herself against a tree and turned human.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:49 pm
slighetr came apon star draged mark's and wondered what had happen to haer has he follwoed the mark and found star laying by a tree in human form  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:52 pm
Star raised an eyebrow. "Hey. Why are you here?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games