Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:10 pm
Apurliaat had been walking along the shore, she was much older now, a teenager. She saw her father and ran over to him and tackled him, "Daddy!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:01 am
Star woke with a yawn. She carefully rubbed her eyes with her paws and stretched as she got up. Star shook her fur out and took a drink at the lake, forgetting that perhaps Heart and Sky were still here. She walked a few steps away before she rolled onto her back, letting the sun warm her up a bit.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow72

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:32 pm
Shadow smirked, her dark black fur blending into the shadows. Jumping out and tackling Star randomly by the water, making them both roll in.
"Hiya!" She said eagerly, "I could find ya for a while! How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:38 pm
Star began to growl lowly when she saw it was Shadow. "Shadow! I missed ya pal!" Star happily licked and nuzzled her. "I see you're still as mischevious as ever!" She splashed her.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow72

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:45 pm
"Dont you know it!" Shadow growled playfully, spashing water at her using ehr black tail.
"I have been away at my parents grave for a while...then lost track of time. Before i knew it, it had been a few weeks since i left!" Shadow explained quickly, "I felt slightly wasted. Heh"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:47 pm
Star had her tail between her legs and her ears flattened against her head. She whimpered. "Oh, sorry...I didn't even know your parents passed away. I'm sorry!"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow72

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:50 pm
"No...i thought you did..See..." Shadow cut off...her tail hung, as was ehr head, her ears were droped flat.
"I...i was the one who--killed...them" she finished.
Sighing she looked away, more ashamed then sad.
"In a rage when i was young..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:54 pm
Star felt pained and even more upset. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for you to bring it up!" Tears started welling in her eyes as she nuzzled Shadow lightly. With her head hung low as well, she slowly followed her out of the lake, dripping wet and not caring.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow72

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:57 pm
Shadow smirked lightly and nipped ehr tail.
"Its alright, i've accepted it. Why dont you? It happened a while ago...so i never really rememebr my parents..." she said, ehr ears lifted and her tail wagging playfully.
Climbing out of the water she shook herself violently and got most of the water off.
"There!" She said and sighed, "Mostly dry...and poofy!"
Smirking at ehr black fur which was standing on end from ehr shaking, making her look extremly puffy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:06 pm
Star raised a brow in surprise before she grinned and playfully bit her ear back. "Okay, sure!" She looked over at Shadow, now almost twice her size. "Oh? You don't like being poofy? I'll fix that for you gladly!" Now Star shook out her fur on Shadow, making her entirely wet again. "There! Now you're not poofy anymore!" Star grinned.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow72

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:39 pm
"Gah!" Shadow cried out in surprise, now slick and wet while Star was poofy.
"Well i dont want to be different!" she joked and shook again, making sure not to get Star wet, become, once again, poofy.
"Whoot! now we look the same!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:01 pm
Heart walked along the lake, she hung her head low as she thougt of the burst inside of her of emotion. She knew she cared about Drave. He was her first mate and wolves mate for life. But she thought she had entirely moved on. Her heart seemed to cringe and she grasped it with her paw for a moment before laying down in the shade of a tree, peering at the water below her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:08 pm
Heart sniffed the air, her daughter ,Apurliaat, had been here. Heart tryed to focus herself back on Sky and the family they had started together. Why had she given up on Drave when she thought he had left? What about the rumors she had heard about Sky being with someone else while he had disappeared?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Shadow came up behind Heart and nuzzled her softly.
"And how are you heart? You seem to be down somewhat. Anything i can do?" she asked softly, looking towards the water by herself.
She was about to say something but stopped. Then deided to put in.
"You dont have too, its just that...i may be able to help..."  

Shadow72

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:28 pm
Heart looked up at her, "Not really, just an emotional battlefield is all" Heart said as she sighed.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games