PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:17 pm
Name: Tserisa
Sex: female
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 118 lb
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: green... sometimes
Skin Color: light

Relationship: In a committed (engaged) closed polyamorous relationship (triad) with the two loves of my life, Zlatohrbitek and HonahLee (MintJeli on Gaia). We have a house and have been living together, along with our pets, for two years.

Art: I have a gallery on FurAffinity that is likely the most up-to-date and complete collection of my art online. I am currently open for commissions.

Employment: I teach horseback riding (dressage) and am an equine-assisted therapeutic riding instructor.

Family: My mom and dad are both extremely supportive of everything I do, and love animals. They support me in my unconventional sexuality, relationship, lifestyle, furry fandom, animal-loving, weirdness and all. My sister rocks too. She's going to school to become a rocket scientist. (Well, astrophysicist.)

Friends: Besides my mates, StrawberryJeli has been my friend since high school. She is awesome, and works on our webcomic (The Intolerators) with Honah and I. A lot of my other friends are furries, such as JayGryph and CobaltBlue, as well as my equestrian co-workers, who probably don't know what "furry" means.

Health: I get a lot of migraines, and have heart issues for which I take a beta blocker. I'm working on improving my overall health (losing some weight/improving my body composition, improving my diet, getting more regular/aerobic exercise, getting more sleep -- eep, I should be in bed!) to try to manage these things. Overall I think I lead a much healthier lifestyle than the average person these days. My job keeps me very active and I love doing things like hiking.

Gaia: I'm trying to get an Elegant Veil to complete my dream avatar. Overall, I just enjoy playing. I got on Gaia in 2004, under the name Tserisa, but became bored with it (it's much more fun now). But then my mate, MintJeli, joined and asked me to join with a Jeli name like her and StrawberryJeli, so I did!

Interests and hobbies: Animals (work with horses, have a lot of pets including a parrot, dog, cat, snake, hermit crabs, millipedes, and the horses, and used to volunteer/work at the Oregon zoo), horseback riding, hiking, camping, reading, writing, drawing, art, furry, fantasy (The Gryphon`s Guild, Tolkien, Dragons, etc.), and many things I can't think of but will update with if I do. Heh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:41 pm

Nickname/s: Jess, Jessi-girl (by my mom), Chian (by my best friend from high school whee ), Kitten (by my mate heart )

Fursona: Kitsune

Species: Winged silver fox. Phear my cuteness! xd

Gender: ::squishes her boobs:: Yep, definitely female. whee

Birthday: August 29th-- I was born on my mom's 29th birthday! heart

Height: just over 5'5"

Weight: if I remember right it's 108; it usually hovers between 105-110.

Hair Color: really dark brown with copper highlights.

Eye Color: dark brown; my left eye is slightly more reddish-brown than my right (barely).

Skin Color: a nice, tanned brown. I love being Italian (I've never gotten a sunburn in my life). whee

Occupation: starving artist Interactive Media Design major at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

Family: My mom, stepdad and younger brother live in Garland, Texas; they moved there for her job in April. My stepsister lives in York, PA. My dad lives with his girlfriend in Lancaster (yes, the Lancaster that's been in the news all week). I have a really great relationship with my mom now that I'm older, and I love my stepdad to death; my brother's a typical brother, my stepsister's, as far as I'm concerned, my "real" sister. I have a pretty good relationship with my dad, too; his girlfriend I won't say anything about, 'cause if you can't say something nice. . . razz

Health: I'm usually in good health; I'm a bit less active than I probably should be, though. I rarely get sick-- but when I do, I make it count (the last serious illness I had put me in the hospital for a few hours as a result of a severe kidney infection). I was born with a heart murmur that I just found out about a year ago (funny story, that). I also have a condition called "bronchial spasma"; it's pretty much a form of asthma, but instead of losing my breath and wheezing and all that, I get really bad coughing spells. I also have ADD (inattentive type), which I was taking medication for but decided to stop, and I strongly suspect I have some form of OCD and social phobia, as well.

Relationships: I've been with my mate Steve for almost 6 years now; our anniversary's October 29th. heart He's been my first for everything. heart

Hobbies: hangin' out on Gaia, fencing (I'm a member of the SCA), being a dork

Accomplishments: I was a major contributor to my high school's award-winning literary magazine, and received several awards myself for artistic submissions; I was also the art editor during my senior year ('cause I had nothing else to do whee ).

Artistic "Skills": I'd like to think I'm a pretty good artist. I haven't done much lately, though; I really need to get back on track with that. sweatdrop

Offline social status: Tough Girl's gone; I'm back. Which is good, 'cause Steve doesn't like Tough Girl. She seems to follow what I call my "New School Syndrome"; every time I start at a new school, I seem to try and reinvent myself as a cool and confident person-- which I'm totally not (yay ADD whee ). Anywho, back to the question: I've made a few new friends, and keep in as much contact as I can with my closest friends from grade school.

Favorite real animals: foxes; big cats (mostly lions & tigers); various wild and domestic canines (i.e. Great Danes, German Shepherds, Yellow Labs, Malamutes); Kodiak bears (like my mate! 4laugh )

Favorite mythical animals: dragons, sphinxes, griffins/gryphons (however you like to spell it). . . I guess the anthro characters I like count as "mythical", since they're not real. ::shrugs::

Books: mostly The Vampire Chronicles and The DragonLance Saga. I don't think manga or doujinshi count as books, so I won't list them.
Music: trance/techno/house (I guess I could just say "electronica" & encompass it all); classic rock (Led Zeppelin! *orgasm*); classical
TV Shows: various anime, including "Gundam Wing" (my first love whee ) and "Genshiken" (it's an anime about a college anime club xd ); "AFV" ('cause I like watching people hurt themselves xd ); "Mythbusters"; "The Dog Whisperer" (which I've gotten my boyfriend hopelessly hooked on whee )
Movies: Accepted; Garden State; Endless Waltz; Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust; period pieces are really good, too.
Video/Computer Games: Devil May Cry (1 & 3); Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past (yay for SNES Emulator!); Castlevania: Lament of Innocence; Soul Calibur III
People: as long as you're nice and willing to listen to what I have to say, I like you. 3nodding

Dislikes
Books: some nonfiction, some historical fiction (but only if it's, like, American fiction; I like period pieces)
Music: rap (you can't spell "crap" without it!) and "c**t"ry.
TV: reality shows. Namely "Big Brother", "Survivor" and the like. The creators need to burn in hell.
Movies: every "gangstahz r kool" movie ever made.
Video/Computer Games: fight games that make you memorize moves if you want to accomplish anything (I'm a button-masher whee ).
People: anyone who isn't willing to at least acknowledge that another point of view besides their own isn't necessarily a bad thing; people who perpetuate negative stereotypes (the über-ditzy blonde, the thug black/white guy, etc.)
Miscellaneous: spiders; bees (though I'm getting better with those); the dark; failure; strangers (to an extent)

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

CaprinaePsi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:48 pm
Name: Gabriel

Fursona: Alpine ibex

Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: Between 5 and 5 1/2, for sure.
Weight: Hahah... I'm not gonna tell you (just wait a while)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Somewhere between white and tan.
Religion: Atheism
Relationship status: (still) Single

Family:
-In Florida: My mom, dad, brother, and half-brother. My grandmother (on my mom's side), my three aunts (two on my mom's, one on my dad's), my three uncles (married into family), seven cousins (three and two from my mom's side, two on my dad's), and one nephew (my half-brother's son).
-In Venezuela: Two aunts (dad's side), 4 (or so) cousins (dad's side), and two uncles (married into family).

Interests: Psychology, biomedical engineering, writing, playing violin and piano, the furry fandom, the LGBT community, philosophy, and a whole lot more that I can't remember.
Video games/genres: MMORPGs (well, just a few), RPGs, Puzzle, Platform, Action, Rhythm, Fighting, First/Second-person shooters. Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Brothers, Pokemon, Tetris, City of Heroes/Villains, World of Warcraft (just to name a few).
Literary/Manga genres: Fantasy, Mystery, Drama, Adventure, Gothic (though, depends on the book itself), Thriller, Romance. (Also, if the book is good, it doesn't matter the genre. A good author can write a well-written story no matter the genre.) The Chronicles of Narnia, the Alchemist, the 5 people you meet in heaven, Death Note, Godchild, Gravitation, SCRYED (just to name a few).
Music genres (in general terms)/Bands: Rock (cello-metal, metal(?), punk, etc), Classical, Techno (not as much, though), Classic Rock (included due to awesomeness), Pop (like Rufus Wainwright and Mika). Queen (BEST BAND EVER), AeroSmith, Mika, Stone Sour, Rammstein, Apocalyptica, Blink-182, Bad Religion (just to name a few).
Movie/Anime/TV genres: Action, Psychological Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Fantasy, (Light) Horror, Mystery, Romance, Musical. Nightmare Before Christmas, the original Star Wars trilogy, Network, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun (BEST ANIME EVER), FullMetal Alchemist, South Park, Daily Show, Colbert Report, X-Play (just to name a few).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:05 pm
Name: Jay
Birthday: 7/29/90
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7
Weight: About 250lbs, working on it. My goal is to be atleast 160lbs or less
Hair Color: Black with highlights
Eye Color: Blue/green
Skin Color: White, pale in winter, slightly tan in summer
Sexuality: Here and queer ^.^
Interests: Wow what to put. Ummm anime, yaoi, furries, artwork, gaming (RPGs), teddy bears, the german language. Just started a Loveless fan fiction
Fursona: Arctic Fox by the name of Shiro Kitsune.  

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

KitsuneKit17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:21 pm
Name: KitsuneKit J. Hyrule (you don't need to know my real name)
Birthday: 2/17/87
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 230 Lbs and I don't care
Hair Color: Medium Brown and medium length
Eye Color: Blue/Gray
Skin Color: White.
Sexuality: Straight.
Interests: Things, Stuff, and junk
Fursona:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(I really need to fix that. I leveled up once since then)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:33 pm
Name: Luca Fox(just incase dats not my real name)
Height: 6' 6"
Weight:220lbs meh
Sexuality: male
Orientation: homosexual woot! lol
Relationships: never had one
Health: I have a chronic disorder called Hemochromotosis. It's a sevre Iron overload in the organs. So having to much iron in a human being will kill them so I have to get a Flabotomy which is where they basically drain me of all my blood until I go into an aneamic stage so my body starts to make more blood again which uses iron from my organs to do so. What happens is that(this is not from the flabotomy) I get tired very easily, 200% increase to get cancer, I lose most of my immune system, and I make certain metal detectors go off(seriously).
Likes: Furries, Drawing furries of course, video games, anything that has a blade, meeting new people, music, webcomics, learning anything new about computers and programing. Open-minded people.
Dislikes: Being so ******** shy all the time and not being able to meet new people,Roaches, insects of any kind cept spiders( yes I know they're arachnids), gangsters, religion.

Thats it!  

LucaFox

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 am
Giving little bump.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:24 pm
Well, I don't think I've ever posted in here...so why the hell not? smile

Name: Drisana, but most people here know me as Shoki
DOB: 03/22/1988
Sex: Female
Height: Aboout 5'7"
Weight: 180-190 lbs? Not sure.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Fairly pale. sweatdrop
Sexuality: Straight
Fursona Species: African Wild Dog

Relationship: I has a mate, of over two years "officially" and more like three or four years "unofficially." ninja

Interests: Anime/manga (favorite is Naruto, currently), video games (favorites are The Legend of Zelda Series, Tales of Symphonia, and Pokemon), Psychology, art, mythology, sleeping..

Family: Mom, step-dad, younger brother, younger sister.

Pets: Three cats, one dog.

Education: Going to a community college, and if all goes well I'll have my AA by the end of this semester.

Art: Drawing using traditional and digital mediums, occasional painting with oils. Use my tablet most often.

Likes: Chocolate, drawing, comedy, a wide variety of music, fantasy books, quiet, spending lots of time on the internet, and nice/understanding people.

Dislikes: Horror movies, being away from my mate, math, spiders, doctors, really stereotypical "girly" things, egotistical people.

Other Tidbits: I have Depression, I'm LDS and vegetarian. No, I'm not offended if you eat meat I just don't want to eat it.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:21 pm
Wow, I haven't done this at all yet

Nickname/s:Kay, puppy, 2, Wesley Snipes
Fursona: Really, I don't have one..I just draw the same few anthro guys so often that everyone thinks I do

Sexuality:Straight
Birthday: September 1st
Height: like 5'' something
Weight: 140 METRIC SYSTEM...
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown
Skin Color: dark brown (my mom is from trinidad, my dad is from england, technically everyone says black people, but it's really more of a dark brown thing)
Religion:All of them and none of them at the same time
Family: Oh god, too many of them...lets skip this one
Health:Apparently I'm too healthy, and under evolved according to friends xD
My eyesight is better than 20/20, my wisdom teeth fit in my mouth just fine, my canines are kinda huge, I can hear things from quite a distance clearly
Relationships:I prefer to be friends with people really, I dont have time for relationships atm...not that I'd flat out deny someone though
Hobbies: Art, cooking, breakdancing, gaming, acting
Accomplishments: None that are important enough to mention really
Artistic "Skills": I'm a completely self taught animator/artist, while I have style, I still lack a great skill for things
Offline social status: single
Favorite real animals:Lemurs, cats in general
Favorite mythical animals: Chimera

Books:Don't read as many books as I used to
Music: Everything ever, if it's musical, I'll probably like it
TV Shows: pretty much any cartoon from the 90's
Movies: Pixar makes everything I love
Video/Computer Games: Pokemon, Portal,and Elite beat agents are probably my favorite games..also smash brothers
People: I'm not sure what I like in a person anymore..I tend to like people based simply on who they are, not how they act
also, I love stereotypes...they are funny and usually true

Dislikes
Books: not sure anymore
Music: there are few songs I dislike
TV: Pretty much all reality shows...if I wanted to watch reality..I'd walk outside
Movies: typical teen movies
Video/Computer Games: Halo (I don't dislike the game, I dislike the fanbase)
People: Idiots, people that take EVERYTHING too seriously

Miscellaneous Info:I detest being politically correct, so I usually won't be, just don't mistake it for hate or dislike, or something to that effect
Everyone tends to assume I'm a furry simply because I hang around with them, sure I like anthro things. But in no way do I consider furry a lifestyle. I just like you guys
I enjoy making people happy, listening to problems, blah blah other stuff
I especially love to just sit and debate about things, anything really

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:44 pm
Name- I just go by the name Crenn
Age- 19
Sex- Male
Height- 6'1"-6'3"
Weight- 91.5kg
Hair Color- Blonde/brown in sunlight, brown in other light
Eye Color- Depends on what I'm wearing
Skin Color- White/Very Light Tan
Location- North east of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Relationship- Don't want to talk about it
Employment- None yet, still looking for part time work.
Family- Hate my mother, and Dislike 2 of my sisters. My older sister, but youngest of the 3 sisters, I get along ok with. I get along with my father the best.
Friends- I have a few close friends.
Health- I have a great immune system due to the fact I have to do a lot of chores which involve disposing of moldy or stuff which has gone off.
Interests- Computers, Robotics, Science, Furries
Hobbies- Computer games, Robotics  

Crenn

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:37 pm
Name: Erik

Nicknames: David, Corbin Bleu (wtf), Sheep, High School Musical Kid, etc c:

Orietation: goin' Straight to hell baby!

Height: Lets say average :]

Weight: Slim, but I currently am beeffing myself up ;D

Hair: Long and Black curly hair (The name Sheep comes from there)

Skin Color: White or Tan, I dont know anymore :I

Location: Mexico, I live in a boring beach... and yes, I am mexican, duuuuuuuuuuuuuurrhh :B

Relationship: The last time I had a girlfriend was... 2 years ago, but I dont really want to have one, I just want to see them Shakin' it ;D

Employment: I got fired last week from the movies by my ***** boss! D:

Family: Well, I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, 1 of my brothers lives in his own departament with her other mother, and my oldest sister is in San Francisco working.
I hate my little brother, he never shuts up, my big brother is an sucker at times... my mom is okay, but she doesnt get I do not want to be the Best, like my big brother, and my dad... well, I dont really know almost anything about him, I better stop here |:

Friends: I have good friends, and they are precious people to me C:

Religion: Screw that... I think it is an excuse to hurt and hate others |:

Erik is....

That one kid who sits next to you and you only talk to him to ask him for something or to make fun of/pet/mess his hair
NOT a furry
Introverted/Extroverted, it depends : D
Lazy as heeeeeeeeell
A Wannabe Model (stfu D: )
Sensitive (sounded EEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
Afraid of what people thinks about him
Understanding
Afraid of darkenss D:
Potatoes
Kind of weeeeeird : D
Vain

Other things not mentioned above...

Erik sometimes tends to overuse smilies C:
Erik hates that thing you call Yiff... ugh
Erik hates racism
Erik's favorite color is Blue c:
Erik likes monkies : D
Erik knows you wont read this for not being a furry C:

I SHALL ADD MORE SOON :U  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:22 am
Name: Michael

Nickname: Fox, Blue, Emo Kid, Dougifresh (Gawd I hate that last one.)

Orientation: Bi.

Height: 5'4'' (Yeah, I know, I'm short. Sue me.)

Weight: 130-140lbs (Everyone here must be lying about their weight, or be hella skinny!)

Hair: Long, Dark brown hair. Wavy at the ends. Can be mistaken for black.

Eyes: Changes depending on what I wear, but since I always wear black, they're commonly a really ugly blue-ish.

Skin: Pale, very pale. If I need to go in the sun, I wear sleeves.

Relationship: Currently have a girlfriend.

Employment: I quit my old job to focus more on my studies at the University of Cincinnati.

Family: I have a sister, and my mom and step-dad. My dad and step-mom live in Canada, my former home. I honestly think they're all a waste of skin.

Friends: I don't have many friends. A lot of people love my personality, because I'm usually very energetic and fun, but I don't much care for any of them. One person actually calls himself my fanboy! People I do actually like are few and far between, and most of them won't give me the time of day.

Religion: None.

I'm really kind of shy, and I'm maybe a little too sensitive of what people think of me. I have pretty low self esteem, I'm openly a furry to all my friends and aquaintences, and this has caused some people to hate me irrationally. I'm very talented at useless things, particularly videogames and card games. People usually resonate to me because I seem to be full of myself and brimming with confidence, but I'm really not.

I'm usually very distant with people I don't like, but all my friends say I have a sort of "Charisma". This "Charisma" makes people love me, apparently. Of course, it only works on people I don't much care for.

I'm very picky with friends. Of the 3 years I've lived here, I've only made one true friend, and I really don't think he likes me all that much. He's also a furry.  

Matt Blue

Rokstrin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 am

Name: Mehkale
Sexuality: Homosexual

Interests: World of Warcraft, Gaia, Nature, Naturalism

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 pm
Old thread is really old? Oh well, I'll bite.

Nickname/s: My friend is always calling me Waifu. I think that's the only one though.

Fursona: Tula

Species: Reindeer/Caribou.

Birthday: June 3rd.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140lbs.

Hair Color: Dark strawberry blonde.

Eye Color: Brown

Relationships: Wouldn't you like to know.

Non-Fiction. Comics; Watchmen, and anything by Warren Ellis. Fairy Tales.
Music: Astronautalis, Billy Joel, Bruce Adler, Chris Garneau, Dean Martin, Electric Six, Elton John, Elvis Costello, George Michael, Jamie Lidell, Matthew Good Band, Morrissey, The Mountain Goats, The Smiths, Sparks, Sven Van Thom, VV Brown.
TV Shows: Doctor Who, Whose Line is it Anyway, Blackpool, and old cartoons.
Movies: The Life and Death of Peter Sellers, Dr. Strangelove, Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade, Quills, Shine, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Cats Don't Dance, The Pianist. I love Peter Sellers, Geoffrey Rush, and movies about Nazi Germany.
Video/Computer Games: I have a Wii, PS2, Gamecube, N64, DSlite, DSi, GBC, GBA, and 7 PS1s. My favourite games are Pokemon Puzzle League, and Legend of Mana. I hate most RPGs, and I love platformers. I play TF2 every night until 3am.

Dislikes
Books: Fiction. Unless it's Sci-Fi, or a classic.
Music: Hard rock, Metal, most "old for the sake of old" Classic Rock.
TV: House, and Bones. I only get one channel, and somehow it shows those, sitting through them doesn't make me happy. Same thing goes for Glee, and Family Guy. I also hate most adult cartoons.
Movies: Horror movies. There isn't a plot that hasn't been done yet.
Video/Computer Games: Anything and everything to do with the xBox. RPGs.

Atlaas

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces