Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
  Yea, it'd be cute.
  Probly not.
  I'm open to it, I guess
View Results

deathstalker074

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:00 pm
my kids first day of first grade, he is going to walk in in black pants, chans all over, a you suck t shirt and i will be behind the door playing bodies by drowning pool as he slowly walks in lol.....i am serious.........  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:21 pm
If I had a girl I would dress her like a Japanese lolita goth like mana san or more like akasha from queen of the damned, and if I had a Son I would dress him like a combo from the first movie of The crow,Vile valo or mayyyyyyyybe like Jurki from the band of The 69 Eyes 4laugh I would be soo proud of themm soo * sniff *

I even Imagine their first time in school my kids dress in black and holding handfs as they go inside of the class and when they see a hamster or a mouse, they would do like "gir" from Invader zim would do...or better yet like the character Eleanor squezzing the rats and saying " soo much squezzing to do, soo little time".

in other words yes I would dress them in goth  

+in-love-with-my-bf+

ryanhunt88

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:08 pm
i just want gold  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:14 am
ryanhunt88
i just want gold

Then post in the Spam/Gaming forum, please.  

Veruniel
Crew

Qwerty-Shy-Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:00 am
I dont like children.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:16 pm
I've always thought about what I would dress my kids in whenever I have any. I don't really know if I'd make them dress like us, but I'd definitely try and influence them to do it on their own. I think that's something a lot of goth parents have thought about. I'd do it in hopes that my kids would be more like me, but I wouldn't do it becuase I'm sure the kids would be ridiculed or something in school. I'd prolly dress them in goth-like clothes up until whenever they start picking out whatever they actually like. There's also the matter of the other parent being ok with it as well. I'd most likely end up marrying someone else who's gothic, but I can't really see in the future. My girlfriend and I are gothic, and we don't intend to split up, and we've already got the names picked out for our kids. We don't want to have any until we're at least 25, and we want to have a boy first, then a girl 2 years later [unless we get lucky and get twins]. The boy's first/middle name will me Kain Raiden and the girl's first/middle name is going to be Alice [or Sesil] Raven =]  

DioRte

starkespada

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:01 pm
deathstalker074
my kids first day of first grade, he is going to walk in in black pants, chans all over, a you suck t shirt and i will be behind the door playing bodies by drowning pool as he slowly walks in lol.....i am serious.........
lol i would love to see that also id totaly dress my kids goth.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:20 pm
i dont want kids but ill dress my friends child goth since she made me the god mom hehe  

Konatafangrl

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:12 pm
I wouldn't force it on them, like how a parent shouldn't force there children OUT of dressing "goth". I, of course would keep them open minded about these things but what they do would be there choice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:08 am
EvFaerAshlynn
I'm probably gonna be the weird gothic mother who makes/buys gothy clothes for her little ones. Then the kids will come home from school and ask, "Mommy, are you a vampire? 'Cause someone in my class thinks you are."

Just wait... Just you wait until I have kids. They'll be raised on good food, good parenting, and Evanescence. And they will be the cutest little gothy children around. heart

That Is so Cute heart
Yeah, I totally get what your saying. 3nodding
I'll probably do the same
I mean, definetly do the same 3nodding

That Is All
ninja

Saint Skeleton Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:03 pm
RougeTheBat1
well yes i will dress them gothic...and people shall respect them...

I'd like to see that! All dignified....walkin' to the store to buy some milk, some ******** tries to mess with your kid, you teach them a lesson they'll never forget and kick their a** with your sexy goth boots with three inch platforms. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:21 pm
I would never force my children to dress a certain way. Freedom of expression! I'll let them dress any way they want as long as I approve of it and it's acceptable by schools and general public. No daughter of mine will be wearing slutty outfits or anything else revealing too much of her body until she moves her a** out of my place. And as for my sons, I really don't know. Hm...no cross-dressing or going out nude. xD  

Elyas Nyadd

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:37 pm
I have 8 kids, & I did dress my kids in goth/punk clothes when they were little. It wasn't everyday, but my kids used to beg me to dress them up & take them to the mall to scare the "normal people". My youngest is 4 & she loves Jack the Pumkin King & I just bought her a new lacy black shirt & a black skirt for her b-day, she loves it. BTW my 4 eldest are now teens, & they still dress that way by choice. Clothes don't reflect character dress them in whatever & have fun with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:06 am
i definately would but when they grew up i would let them choose what they want  

Gothwish

Hells Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:07 pm
Yes, I would. <3 I mean I think it would be cute to see a baby as a grim reaper for halloween and to see a toddler run around in a toddler afi shirt. ^-^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff