Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:37 pm
Roses gather infront of Kaze" Octorin Rosenfoot how are you or should I say Kaze Shadowlith why do you plan on destroying Osiris I live here as well, just because of our many grudge matches does not mean you have to take me out and the city."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:49 pm
"Hmph, fool. This place is full of nothing but other idots who'd get in my way. See, I want to become known, best way to do it is destroy a city or something. Anyway, just for some friendly chat, how have things been going lately?" Kaze smirked, his eyes seemed to be full of insanity. He chewed on his lower lip with his fangs.  

Kaze The Despised

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:15 pm
"Hm. I've been talking with raid were brothers I wouldn't dare posses him at his angry time in could result in a fight and I'll have to kill the only other family member I have''.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:17 pm
"Only other family member eh?" He smirked evily, but made sure to stay in the shadows to hide it, and his eyes glowed a bit. He put his family balde back in its sheath on his back. "So I presume you you eventually tell him, if you have not already?" His mind was running through many things right now, evil things at that. "Well, anyway, may I know how this little mishap you're in happened?"  

Kaze The Despised

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:58 pm
" Let me show you.... It will be more hand on."Rose petals form behind him and turn into blades that spin and slash him and they then fly to rentetsu's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:44 am
He stould there as the rose blades hit him. "I see. Well, I'm surprised you're fighting such a weekling." He smirked as his gaze turned to the girl he was fighting, then he turned to the girl pinned. "Heh, nothing but week people." He then moved his cut arm up to his mouth and licked the blood off. "I think I'll just sit and watch you fight the weekling, and leave a mess of her why don't you?"  

Kaze The Despised

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:34 am
Skyla rushed over to Sophie..."Are you okay?" she asked as she looked at her new friend. She seemed like she wasn't in any pain but the cuts were deep and look painful.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:05 pm
Sophie glanced in Skyla's direction, her eyes were alittle blood shot but not much. She gave her a small smile saying, "Never better." From the deep cuts blood flowed down her sleeve and off her pale finger tips. "But I'll defently will have to feed after this."  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:15 pm
The Rose petal puppet that is down below fighting the whole time dispatched and regathered but, not on fire it appeared with a sword in its hand it ran and stabbed skyla through her chest right next to her heart it spoke and said "Never let your guard down durin aa fight its not wise" (Little did skyla or anyone else no it was a fake that was being controled from a distance. while the actual rentetsu was speaking with Kaze.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:50 pm
He quietly whispered to Ren, "Ah, the good old rose puppet eh? Amusing." He smirked, and feeling a bit blood thirsty, he jumped down and landed infront of the two below. "Hello my dears? Having a bit of trouble are you?" He said mockingly, with a smirk on his face. "You two are week. I don't see why Ren is fighting you."  

Kaze The Despised

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:15 pm
Sophie gave the person in front of them harsh eyes, "I didn't even want to be part of this. He, apperantly your friend, just pinned me against the wall so he could fight Skyla because she dosen't know her powers yet!" ~Ok, now I'm getting tired of being pinned up.~ Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and pushed one of her arms through the blade that held that arm down. Opening her eyes she took that arm and took the blades out of her other arm and legs. The wounds healed instanly after she took the blades out. "I'm not weak, I just chose not to fight most of the time."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:22 pm
He leaves the blade inside Skyla and pushes her to the ground as the actual rentetsu comes down he turns the rose pupet to a long blood stained sword with orbs bouncing around inside the handle "Kaze we may have our differences and I will kill you eventualy but, why not finish the people here right now to keep them out of the catastatrophic event that is about to befall this place I wouldn't want to many people involved. Wouldn't you say thats funny Im actualy saving lives of those I don't care for how strange? See what you bring me to I'm trying to get them out the way from you by fighting them and atlease knocking them out so they won't die I'm getting soft but that changes here and now...!"  

Rentetsu

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:34 am
(Just to let everyone know I changed the post on which I get my power...so reread it)

Skyla reached for the blade and slowly pulled it out gritting her teeth against the pain. She threw the blade off the roof and another lightning bolt formed in her hand. "Your not going to kill anyone..." she gasped out. The pain from the wound was almost to much to bare and tears prickled in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:16 am
"Ren, my old friend, you have gotten soft. I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time." He then grabbed Sophie by the neck with his hand and then threw her across the room, making her crash into the wall. "Heh, I'll let Ren take your friend, and I'll just have a little fun torturing you." He then pulled out his blade. "Meet Shadow Dragon, my family heir loom. It's been in my family for centuries. Legend has it that it contains the spirit of an evil dark dragon, named Shadow."  

Kaze The Despised

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:50 am
Sophie stood up and drew her own sword, "Look I don't want to be invovled with anything. I just want to find my creator so I can kill him. So let Skyla and me leave."  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff