Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Arianwen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:38 am
Hello, My name's Amanda, i come from Tamworth NSW. I'm really into Acting, Cooking, Music, Moives, Gaming. i play the Guitar i'm 18 and my birthday is in July.
i love being with my friends and just being silly, My friends mean everything to me and i'd be lost without them. I'm a Trainee Chef but more then anything i really want to become an Actress. These are the Bands i like Bon Jovi, Metallica, Killing Heidi, The Superjesus, Evanescence, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Blind Guardian, Queen. My Favourite Tv Shows are Buffy, Angel, How's line is it anyway?, Stargate, My wife & Kids and Looney Tunes are so totally cool ..... well in my mind anyway xp If you'd like to get to know me a little better feel free to PM me sometime, i'll reply when i can biggrin Chat soon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:19 am
Greetings...

My name is Unholy Meatpuppet, but you can call me YOUR NEW GOD... or, Steve. So what if Steve isn't my real name? STOP BACK CHATTING AND GO TO YOUR ROOM!! Anyways, I come from the town with only on McDonalds... also known as Alice Springs ((Damn our single McDonalds, DAMN YOU!!)) And I enjoy such hobbys as sleeping and being awake...

I have pretty much worn out my introduction now, so without further adu ((I'm not entirely confident that that's how you spell 'adu')) I will... stop writting...

1987, BI-ATCH!!  

Unholy Meatpuppet

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:11 am
Unholy Meatpuppet
Greetings...

My name is Unholy Meatpuppet, but you can call me YOUR NEW GOD... or, Steve. So what if Steve isn't my real name? STOP BACK CHATTING AND GO TO YOUR ROOM!! Anyways, I come from the town with only on McDonalds... also known as Alice Springs ((Damn our single McDonalds, DAMN YOU!!)) And I enjoy such hobbys as sleeping and being awake...

I have pretty much worn out my introduction now, so without further adu ((I'm not entirely confident that that's how you spell 'adu')) I will... stop writting...

1987, BI-ATCH!!

T.J.

*lurks in the Shadows*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:25 am
WarriorShadow
Unholy Meatpuppet
Greetings...

1987, BI-ATCH!!

T.J.

*lurks in the Shadows*
Hasn't changed has he... lol  

Delithraldur

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:39 am
How all you suckas know my real name... suckas  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:50 am
Unholy Meatpuppet

I am the WS, i know Everything. rofl

Do you Preffer T.J., Trent or Meaty? domokun  

WarriorShadow

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:51 am
WarriorShadow
Unholy Meatpuppet

I am the WS, i know Everything. rofl
Do you Preffer T.J., Trent or Meaty? domokun
And I am the ruler of the free world, brother to the WS. 3nodding rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:58 am
If you want to have a conversation, go to the conversation thread.  

Chemical_Kitten

missfear

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:40 am
*waves*

Hayley from Melbournia heart heart heart

Joined Gaia a few days ago. Check my profile if you want to know more I guess.

Oh yeh, I'm 19 mrgreen

PM ME domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:53 pm
hey everyone.... I'm new  

x[Chris]x

missfear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:36 pm
hey to you too smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:47 pm
Hey everyone!
I'm Kristie from the central coast, NSW. Ah I'm sixteen at the moment and I like anime, drawing, music, band-aids and ah more stuff and of course sleeping!!  

Isien

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:51 pm
Welcome to All! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:43 am
Greetings, I'm John, Im 19, my birthday is 2nd Jan, i am currently addicted to Anime and The Internet, i consider myslef a hardcore gamer, i work in a small supermarket in my home town Of Dubbo. I listen to all kinds of music, especially Jpop, Metal, dance, techno. I like Sci-fi movies, Im a Trekkie. I love Stargate, Battlestar gallactica. i love reading, mostly fantasy and sci-fi. If you'd like to get to know me better, PM me, or whatever. 3nodding  

Teru teru bozu

The Great Ninja Yuffie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:38 pm
Hi everyone!

I'm Nicky and i live in Sydney! I'm 15 and have been on gaia for over a year now. I can't wait to get to talk to people who are online at the same time as me! whee

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff