Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:49 am
Hello! *is new to the guild*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:37 am
Well... everyone must either be busy crafting or busy wishing they had time to craft! I'm new to the guild and I'm really enjoying it! I wish I could knit/crochet while reading and sleeping. I'd be so much more productive. As it is, I'm lucky I can usually do those things while I walk!  

enlith

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:24 am
enlith
Well... everyone must either be busy crafting or busy wishing they had time to craft! I'm new to the guild and I'm really enjoying it! I wish I could knit/crochet while reading and sleeping. I'd be so much more productive. As it is, I'm lucky I can usually do those things while I walk!

Yes, that would be so much more productive. Actually, I could knit while I was awake, and and homework while I was asleep. Yay! much more enjoyable days!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:26 pm
Eh, the problem with craft threads is that they are so slow. Of course, it doesn't help that I seem to be the kiss of death for every thread I enter.  

LadyAnubis

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:58 am
*Watches tumbleweeds blow past*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:33 pm
LadyAnubis
Eh, the problem with craft threads is that they are so slow. Of course, it doesn't help that I seem to be the kiss of death for every thread I enter.

Oh, you too? I do that all the time biggrin
So... since it's chat, what's the hardest project you've ever done? Did it turn out well or horribly?  

firrantello

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:11 am
I'm still pretty new to knitting, but my hardest project would have to be a serries of cosplay hats I was working on. You can view them here  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:29 am
LadyAnubis
I'm still pretty new to knitting, but my hardest project would have to be a serries of cosplay hats I was working on. You can view them here

i can't get into the sub-gallery to see them. do you have to have a membership?  

firrantello

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:05 am
firrantello
LadyAnubis

i can't get into the sub-gallery to see them. do you have to have a membership?

You can't? Odd, it's supposed to be open to the public. I'd post the pics here, but the site is currently down for matenance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:01 pm
LadyAnubis

Oh, now it's letting me in.

Oh, the bunny is CUTE!  

firrantello

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:54 pm
^_^ I used characters from anime as inspiration. The bunny is from Gravitation, the dog (the black lump that doesn't photograph well) is from Fruits Basket. I want to make a bunch and sell them at cons.

And the mangled doll was a Duo plushie from Gundam wing I crocheted. That was my first attempt at something like that, and even though it's FAR from perfect, I'm still fond of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:38 pm
LadyAnubis
And the mangled doll was a Duo plushie from Gundam wing I crocheted. That was my first attempt at something like that, and even though it's FAR from perfect, I'm still fond of it.

you should be. i can't crochet worth beans neutral  

firrantello

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:12 pm
I've been crocheting for about ten years, but it wasn't until about a year or two ago that I got really deep into it or started experimenting. I was all about grayy squares up till then! The knitting thing is newer--I just learned over Christmas break.

What about you, firrantello? What projects have you been working on?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:09 pm
LadyAnubis
I've been crocheting for about ten years, but it wasn't until about a year or two ago that I got really deep into it or started experimenting. I was all about grayy squares up till then! The knitting thing is newer--I just learned over Christmas break.

What about you, firrantello? What projects have you been working on?

Here I come in late to answer smile I've been working on a shawl from elann.com
I'm around halfway done cool  

firrantello

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:15 pm
Cool. I started work on a fathers day present, but there's no way I'll get it done in time.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff