Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:46 pm
"Oh, I'm so sorry..." Star looked worried and pained for him. "So you';ve been iving all by yourself all this time? That must have been a hard time for you...father, mother, then the rest of the pack killed...." Star almost hit herself for being so insensitive. "Sorry, that's not helping is it?" Star shook her head sadly. "I wouldn't know why his father would love you more than his real son, not that you're not worth loving as much. But more? I wonder why too...But everything is alright now, isn't it? I mean, Slighter still cares for you. That is a good sign."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:49 pm
flame looked back at her " he probably only care for me becasue im the only family he got lefts....but im not really family...."  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:51 pm
Star shook her head again. "No, I don't think that's it. I like to think he still loves you and is remorseful of what he did before. But of course, that's only my opinion. And you are family to him. Anyone who cares deeply for another is considered family. And I think he does. Besides, how can you not be family? You're his half brother!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:55 pm
flame didnt respon but instead looked at her adn said " who knows.....i dont know anymore.....he care for me after what he did yesterday....but i dont really know anymore"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:57 pm
Star gently smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm sure he still cares. Everything will be alright in the end."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:58 pm
falme started to walk abc into the wood looking back at her "i hope"then flame headed off deeper into the woods  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:01 pm
Star nodded. "Yup. It never hurt to hope." She waited till he was out of hearing range and whispered to herself, "Though if you put your hopes too high, and you lose more, and you'll hurt more." Star said sadly and sighed heavily, walking to the edge of the cliff and lying on the edges there, looking down at the scenery below.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:49 am
flame woke up in a small cave and then woundered off to the tample but didnt find slighter, then ehaded back off to the clearing always not making noise  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:45 am
*Black left the area of the den and walked to clearing and layed on her side under a trtee, basking in the sunlight with her eyes closed*  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:55 am
falme saw someone in teh clearing whit him adn again was afraid and was she was going to attack him  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:20 am
*Black could feel the presencec of a frightened someone close by. She rolled onto her stomach and looked around wit hacalm exression*Hello??  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:25 am
flame looked up from the tall graa and looked at the other wolf and slowly walk over to her "he...hello?"  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:28 am
HIyo^_^*she smiled sitting up and looking at the new wolf*Who are you, I'm Black...Sky is my dad  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:30 am
flame started to look around "i wouldn't know, but say would you know where slighter is "  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:45 pm
Ummmmmmmm....nope i haven't*she shook her head*Who are you??  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games