Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:39 am
*Yuki Eiri walks in*
"YOu like that, don't you?"
*taps ciggie on Moki's head*
"I'm not going to waste any of my time here..."
*kisses Seto on the mouth and gets beamed up by spaceship*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:42 am
"Ok, this movie is getting a little tooo random." Mokuba muttered getting the animated sweatdrop. Then wipes off the ashes that fell on his head.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:01 pm
Seto blinked for about ten minutes. He must have halucinated Yuki... He immediately swore off all night Gravitation marathons.

<3*!& flew the two brothers home and then left in a very sappy manner with long and tearful goodbyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:22 pm
((we should add a ET moment with this XD))

" I cant believe you have to leave." Mokuba said sadly with tears forming in his eyes.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:24 pm
<3*!& created an ET moment. She got Mary Hart to come and describe everything as it happened and then give a review. Then she left.

"Wow..." Seto said. He went back to his house with his brother in tow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:35 pm
As they walked in the mansion thinking all of the craziness was over..they were wrong as they saw Joey also as a blue eyes. Mokubas eyes widened upon the site.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:17 pm
Seto stared at the Blue Eyes Joey... "Um... Joey? What the hell?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:24 pm
" He must of played with the ray gun, Im not surprised, this is Joey afterall.." Mokuba stated with a anime sweatdrop.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:48 pm
"Good point." Seto replied looking at the script. "Aw screw this! I'm not helping him! I don't wanna. I will not be a part of this puppyshipping agenda!"

"Yes you will! Ahahahaha! I am Croquet and you will do as the script says." Croquet cried out dramatically.

"Ooookaayy... How about no?" Seto replied hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:03 pm
Mokuba looked up from the script to Seto. The director looke dat Seto rubbing his temples." Ok Seto, you can either be paired with him or with your enemy Yami, which is it? " the director asked.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:34 am
"You people are insane! I mean, why am I even doing this? Is there some reason I'm acting in a movie that would only make sense if I hadn't slept in six days and was on enough crack to kill me?!" Seto glared at the director and then at the script writers behind him.

"Hey, don't look at me. It's not our fault you're such a ham." The writer put her hands on her hips. "Now there will be shonen-ai and you will like it and if you don't I will cry and no one wants that."

"Oh ya? I'm going home, and you can't stop me." Seto turned on his heel and began to walk towards the door.

The writer promptly began to sniffle and then to bawl her eyes out with loud choked sobs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:00 am
Seto fell to the ground clutching his ears, his eyes clenched tight so as not to let any tears of pain escape. The script writer's cries were close to that of Banshee's and he couldn't stand that for much longer.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:59 pm
Mokuba covered his ears," Man thats really loud!!! Seto just go with it or she'll never shut up!!" Mokuba shouted over the cries to make sure Seto could hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:20 pm
"FINE!" Seto yelled, still managing to have a gravelly texture in his voice, rather than the wailing sort of thing.

"Really?" The script writter immediatly changed back to her hyper, happy self with no evidence of any tears being shed crying out, "Seto, you're the best!" and glomping him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:46 pm
Mokuba sighed in relief that the screaming was over." So can we get back to the movie now all of you?" Mokuba asked finishing his cup of water and setting down the script.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff