Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling
Help? Sexualities (and more) defined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Texas o_____0Rangers180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:13 am
The more you know!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:16 pm
Thank you!!!

This actually helped me out on some of the definitiojns.

^^;;

This makes me super-happy.!!!  

[Spartan_Prep]

pandabot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:45 pm
thanks for this post. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:14 am
You most rememeber that no one person can be easily lumped into one large group.

Technically I am a New Half, and or Transexual They are kinda the same thing I just like the term New Half cause it sounds better. I also like my p***s I don't resent it. Well sometimes.. anyways. But I am also Bi sexual a Kinsey three... Why isn't the Kinsey scale posted in the guild that would be a important thing to have here.. maybe i'll do a whole thread on Kinsey reasearch so everyone can read that.... good good stuff.. anyways I digress. I am also alot of other things there will never be one term that fits you specifically.  

CassiOrchid

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:58 am
CassiOrchid
You most rememeber that no one person can be easily lumped into one large group.

Technically I am a New Half, and or Transexual They are kinda the same thing I just like the term New Half cause it sounds better. I also like my p***s I don't resent it. Well sometimes.. anyways. But I am also Bi sexual a Kinsey three... Why isn't the Kinsey scale posted in the guild that would be a important thing to have here.. maybe i'll do a whole thread on Kinsey reasearch so everyone can read that.... good good stuff.. anyways I digress. I am also alot of other things there will never be one term that fits you specifically.
that's why i'm chucked in with two different terms lol
and it would be awesome if you posted that scale [if you haven't already] because no one has mentioned it other than you.... and i'm sure other peole are interested in knowing what it is, i know i am.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:25 am
User Image Spartan's Artistic Dreams...

Cassi, yes, the Kinsey scale and researchings would be an awesome STICKY to have up.
I would looove to read it more.
I've read what very little there s in a book my mom recently hid from me...>>;

AWESOME idea.
-nod-

...Make Your Dreams Come Alive
User Image  

[Spartan_Prep]

kat Redavni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:11 pm
Artemis-X

Transsexual - when gender identity doesn’t match assigned gender; an umbrella term used to describe drag-kings, drag-queens, cross-dressers, etc.
Cross-dresser - dresses as the opposite gender and may identify as transgender; done possibly for personal satisfaction: be it sexual, emotional, or financial

nnnnooooo!!!!!!!!! you got it all wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

transsexual is having the sex of the soul not matching the sex of the body!

cross-dresser is someone who feels the need to dress in the clothes of the other sex. they might not even be bi,gay,etc. they just feel like they need to.

and transgender is someone that is transsexual that gets an operation to match their soul and their body!

i know i have no reason to be mad at you but that kindda pissed me off. you got the others right thats why i didnt quote you on them.... but please know your stuff before you post it! i know you didnt mean to be offesnive but that kind of was.

im bi-transsexual.... thats why it most likly affended me....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:17 pm
Miz Redavni
Artemis-X

Transsexual - when gender identity doesn’t match assigned gender; an umbrella term used to describe drag-kings, drag-queens, cross-dressers, etc.
Cross-dresser - dresses as the opposite gender and may identify as transgender; done possibly for personal satisfaction: be it sexual, emotional, or financial

cross-dresser is someone who feels the need to dress in the clothes of the other sex. they might not even be bi,gay,etc. they just feel like they need to.

and transgender is someone that is transsexual that gets an operation to match their soul and their body!

i know i have no reason to be mad at you but that kindda pissed me off. you got the others right thats why i didnt quote you on them.... but please know your stuff before you post it! i know you didnt mean to be offesnive but that kind of was.

thats right you forgot bi-transsexual!

bi-transsexual- someone thats soul doesnt match their body and their soul is bi.

I.E. on the outside im a boy... but im a bi girl on the inside.....  

kat Redavni

Miss Gaytastic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:10 pm
if you look closely, we do not know everything. We are here to help, and getting mad at our staff won't do anything.
Everyones definitions are different.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:35 am
Miz Redavni
Miz Redavni
Artemis-X

bi-transsexual- someone thats soul doesnt match their body and their soul is bi.

excuse me, but now i actually am pissed off. and having had a rough week doesn't help that you just made it a little worse.

i spent a very long time trying to find the correct definitions of all these terms anywhere i could. online, through friends, through other members, and for transsexual, there was next to nothing out there except for that one definition, and no one seemed to have a problem with it since we have some people like that in this guild. same with cross-dressing.

if you really disect the words, what i said is basically what you said, just using slightly different words. so what's the problem? the ";" in the middle of the definition of transsexual goes on to show that there are multiple definitions of the word.

i only include each stem of sexuality or identities. bi-transsexual is a combination of transsexual and bisexual. i personally am a gender queer pansexual, so don't start throwing fits that your specific special named sexuality isn't up there because it's only a combination of the two. i don't put my sexuality up there, because all people are different--they might identify as just one thing on the list, or mulitple. so i'll let them put it all together themself.

when i first started this thread, do you even know how many of these i actually had on the list? maybe.. less than 10. how has it gotten so large? because others have brought up other terms and gave me definitions to it because it has to do with their community. if someone feels a definition is wrong, they say "uhm... is that really the definition? because i thought it was--" and i'll compare the two, speak with other people, and if the definition needs to be changed, i'll do it. but screaming "NO NO NO, YOU'RE STUPID AND NEED TO CHANGE IT!" i'm not even going to touch it now.  

Artemis-X

Texas o_____0Rangers180

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:15 am
Third gender/third sex- individuals who are considered to be neither women nor men, as well as the social category present in those societies who recognize three or more genders.

Dont know if thats in the list. I dont even know if that right. It must be close?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:17 pm
Texas o_____0Rangers180
Third gender/third sex- individuals who are considered to be neither women nor men, as well as the social category present in those societies who recognize three or more genders.

Dont know if thats in the list. I dont even know if that right. It must be close?
i'll put it in the list and if anyone has any corrections to it, hopefully they'll voice it.  

Artemis-X

kat Redavni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:03 pm
rottenyouth.
if you look closely, we do not know everything. We are here to help, and getting mad at our staff won't do anything.
Everyones definitions are different.

lol k  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:04 pm
Artemis-X
Miz Redavni
Miz Redavni
Artemis-X

excuse me, but now i actually am pissed off. and having had a rough week doesn't help that you just made it a little worse.

i spent a very long time trying to find the correct definitions of all these terms anywhere i could. online, through friends, through other members, and for transsexual, there was next to nothing out there except for that one definition, and no one seemed to have a problem with it since we have some people like that in this guild. same with cross-dressing.

if you really disect the words, what i said is basically what you said, just using slightly different words. so what's the problem? the ";" in the middle of the definition of transsexual goes on to show that there are multiple definitions of the word.

i only include each stem of sexuality or identities. bi-transsexual is a combination of transsexual and bisexual. i personally am a gender queer pansexual, so don't start throwing fits that your specific special named sexuality isn't up there because it's only a combination of the two. i don't put my sexuality up there, because all people are different--they might identify as just one thing on the list, or mulitple. so i'll let them put it all together themself.

when i first started this thread, do you even know how many of these i actually had on the list? maybe.. less than 10. how has it gotten so large? because others have brought up other terms and gave me definitions to it because it has to do with their community. if someone feels a definition is wrong, they say "uhm... is that really the definition? because i thought it was--" and i'll compare the two, speak with other people, and if the definition needs to be changed, i'll do it. but screaming "NO NO NO, YOU'RE STUPID AND NEED TO CHANGE IT!" i'm not even going to touch it now.

im sorry... the way i acted was wrong  

kat Redavni

the_rotten1

Dangerous Lover

10,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:49 pm
As far as I'd heard before now, Omnisexual was the same thing as Pansexual, but I like your definition better. X3  
06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff