Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW AUSSIES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weylok

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:41 pm
WellzY
Chemical_Kitten
I'll just let someone else answer Weylok's question because I can't think of one at the moment and I am beginning to look like a bit of a question hog... sweatdrop

In the back room, the room with the most human traffic. And the coldest. gonk

Stuffed animals - do you have any, and if so how many and what are they?

Have - Yes! A lot from when I was little sweatdrop Over 30...

Sleep with - One! blaugh A little Collingwood Teddy... he's teh bomb! 3nodding

When I was young I used to sleep with I think it was 6 because I always thought they kept nightmares away... damn I used to hate nightmares... eek

What time do you get up on weekdays to go to work/school and what time to you usually get up on weekends?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:42 pm
WellzY
Chemical_Kitten
I'll just let someone else answer Weylok's question because I can't think of one at the moment and I am beginning to look like a bit of a question hog... sweatdrop

I have way too many to list... sweatdrop I keep most of them in my cupboard all stacked up from when I was a whee little one... sweatdrop My favourite which I keep in my bed is pink ted... I got given him the day I was born... sweatdrop

Same question...  

Chemical_Kitten

southern x

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:43 pm
4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:46 pm
On weekdays I have to get up at 6:30 if I don't get a lift, 7:30 if I get a lift. This is different on Friday's though when I don't have to get up till 8:30. On weekends I wake up whenever, but it's usually between 8 and 9 in the morning.

Favourite season and why?  

WellzY
Crew

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:46 pm
Weylok
WellzY
Chemical_Kitten

Have - Yes! A lot from when I was little sweatdrop Over 30...

Sleep with - One! blaugh A little Collingwood Teddy... he's teh bomb! 3nodding

When I was young I used to sleep with I think it was 6 because I always thought they kept nightmares away... damn I used to hate nightmares... eek

What time do you get up on weekdays to go to work/school and what time to you usually get up on weekends?
I'd have over fifty I think... sweatdrop

I still sleep with my pink ted... sweatdrop

I get up around 11am on tuesdays and mondays if I don't have lab, 6:30am on wednesdays for an 8am workshop most weeks... if not then 11am... 10:00am on a thursday, 7:30 on a friday... saturdays and sundays I get up at 7:30... sweatdrop

What is your favourite thing to eat for breakie?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:50 pm
WellzY
On weekdays I have to get up at 6:30 if I don't get a lift, 7:30 if I get a lift. This is different on Friday's though when I don't have to get up till 8:30. On weekends I wake up whenever, but it's usually between 8 and 9 in the morning.

Winter - It's not hot

Chemmy: Nothing! xd xp  

Weylok

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:51 pm
You people aren't asking questions!

I have the same thing for breakfast every morning, but I suppose what makes it are the peaches. Mmmmm, peaches.

Favourite foreign language film?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:52 pm
WellzY

I have the same thing for breakfast every morning, but I suppose what makes it are the peaches. Mmmmm, peaches.

Only foreign language film I've ever seen is Mrs. Doughtfire or whatever the hell it is, and we watched it in school for Italian... So I suppose it's my favorite! xd

EDIT: Whoops... Whats your FAVORITE only one band?  

Weylok

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:53 pm
Weylok
WellzY

Winter - It's not hot

Ooh, I like winter too... and you get to wear heaps of clothes and layer your shirts whee

You have to eat something for breakie... Mom brings me two pieces of buttered toast to eat in bed when I have to get to uni early... sweatdrop

What is your favourite musical?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:56 pm
WellzY

Foreign film would be... "Raise the Red Lantern". It's a chinese one we saw in chinese class and I loved it...

My musical question still holds...  

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:56 pm
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
WellzY

Winter - It's not hot

Ooh, I like winter too... and you get to wear heaps of clothes and layer your shirts whee

You have to eat something for breakie... Mom brings me two pieces of buttered toast to eat in bed when I have to get to uni early... sweatdrop

I wish my mum would do that xp
Favorite musical is Everyone has Aids! (Team america)
Best musical in the world!

What brand of deodorant or perfume do you use?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:57 pm
Chemical_Kitten

When I have to get up early for Uni, I'm the only one up. gonk

Favourite musicla that I've seen is The Sound of Music. Corny I know, but I still love it. 3nodding

Favourite one band? I can't answer that, it's not fair.

Height? xd  

WellzY
Crew

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:00 am
WellzY
Chemical_Kitten

Favourite musicla that I've seen is The Sound of Music. Corny I know, but I still love it. 3nodding

Height? xd

156cm sweatdrop Yesh... I'm very small!

Do you like icecream? I don't... stressed  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:00 am
WellzY
Chemical_Kitten

Height? xd
I like a lot of musicals... I just love them... and their soundtracks too... heart

I'm around 5'2" (158cm)

You?  

Chemical_Kitten

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:01 am
Weylok

Favorite musical is Everyone has Aids! (Team america)

What brand of deodorant or perfume do you use?

That's an actual song from a stage musical, I just can't remember which one.

I use Lynx or Rexona. (consumerist whore!)  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games