Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Yay!
  ...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:50 pm
Shikamaru gave Tenten a sort of..."i'm not in the mood for that right now" look. Chouji saw this and nudged Shikamaru slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:01 pm
Hinata looked from Shikamaru to Tenten then to Chouji, then back to shikamaru. "Please, we're a team, don't do that..." she said.

Ino nodded, "yeah seriously guys, you have to chill out."

Sakura agreed with the two, "I didn't really care who gave me the answer, as long as we all knew where she was from," she told them.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:27 am
Chouji grinned. "OK, LET'SSSSSSS GO!"
Shikamaru started walking in the direction of the sound village. "coming everyone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:26 pm
Tenten stared at Shikamaru, "Sorry Hinata. Oh and Shikamaru it is the Sand village not the Sound village."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:35 pm
Shikamaru turned around to face Tenten. "whatever, we need to go to the sound village anyways..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:27 pm
"Why?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:36 pm
Shikamaru sighed. "They have Chouji's father locked up there; he got caught while trying to spy on them."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:12 pm
*jmps from a rock*
-fight me someone  

uchiha_saliagra

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:06 pm
Sakura looked at the random person who had just came in, "Go back home gaki," she told him and turned back to Shikamaru, she looked at Chouji, then back at Shikamaru and nodded, "okay, let's do it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:17 pm
Shikamaru nodded. "Chomaru will be a great addition to our team anyways."
Chouji grinned. "yeah, my dad is the best!"  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:05 pm
"Fine we'll go to the Sound village then we go to the Sand village. But can we just hurry up?" Tenten started walking in the direction of the Sound village.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:48 pm
Shikamaru walked alongside of Tenten, and Chouji walked behind Shikamaru. "going to go save my dad, going to go save him." Choji sang.
Shikamaru sighed. "Chouji...please stop singing..."  

PastPremonition

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:53 pm
Hinata started walking and giggled at the little quarrel between Shikamaru and Chouji.

Sakura smiled at Hinata when she heard her giggle and then smiled at Shikamaru and Chouji and laughed too.

Ino gave Chouji a look and hit him square across the back of the head, not too hard, but just hard enough "don't sing, baka," she told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:02 pm
Chouji scratched the back of his head. "sorry, but i know when i save my dad, he'll treat me to a load of ramen!"
Shikamaru laughed softly. "always thinking about food...fatty." Shikamaru sighed. "just like you dad, Chomaru."  

PastPremonition

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:08 pm
The girl's eyes opened when Shikamaru said the word "fat" and they started to back away from him. They all knew that Chouji always got pissed when someone called him fat. They didn't know if it would have a different effect if Shikamaru said it, but they didn't want to take a chance.

Ino tried to cover Shikamaru's mouth before he finished saying 'fat', but she was too late. "Shikamaru," she hissed in a whisper, "What the hell are you saying?" Ino knew that Shikamaru knew better than to say fat, she she was really puzzled as to why he'd say it anyways.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff