Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:47 pm
><  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:58 pm
Honh
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Honh
Let's go back to the scroll signing, shall we? Now since everyone is saying that the name that was besides Naruto was the fourth, a.k.a. his presumed father, wouldn't Naruto notice it? Wouldn't he be like to Jiraya, "Hey, that guy has the same last name, but you said the last person you taught was the fourth, so does that mean my father was the fourth?!" Or something like that. BUT, because Naruto had no reaction whatsoever when he signed that contract, the Fourth must not be his father....think about it.

he was too excited to pain attention at some stupid (and really hard to read) words resembling his last name, he was learning another Jutsu.

That might be true, but wouldn't Jiraya reveal to Naruto that the Fourth was his daddy? Come on, what reason would Jiraya have holding that information back from Naruto? Aside from the trauma Naruto might have... sweatdrop Damnit Naruto, why didn't you notice the name that was next to the blank space where you were going to sign!!!!! scream scream Adding on: I believe it was only hard for us to read since we have a bird's eye view, but I bet if we were face to face with the scroll, and knew japanese (if you already do), then we'd be able to read the name fine....but that's just me.

the 4th being related to Akatsuki...(not leader!)  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:17 pm
I still don't think it's possible  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:21 am
Wait, you guys are saying that the Fourth has connections with the Akatsuki organization? Really? I thought we were discussing why he isn't Naruto's father, but if ya'll want to go into that, well, okay. What arguments have been said stated?  

Honh

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:22 pm
People claimed that the 4th was the leader of Akatsuki, and also Naruto's father. Then someone said that the 4th was not the leader of Akatsuki, but that he was related with it... then someone said the leader of Akatsuki was an Uchiha. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:27 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Nephite Warrior
shadowninjaofthemist
Nephite Warrior
shadowninjaofthemist
all the pics put up that shows yodamie as sir leader are fake.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/4th_hokage.htm

(scroll to the bottom of the page)

I bet you feel smart.......everybody and their brother knows it was a fake manga page......I was using the image as a way to show the similarities between Yondaime and AL

Weel, my point is that it has been proven the Yodaime is NOT the leader, but there are still people who bring up the fake manga page. That link was for people out of the loop.

you show me proof that there is 100% no chance of it being Yondaime, and I will believe you...

In the first episode, it tells you he died, The third said he died, its all over the place. You cant base the idea the yodaime is the leader becuase of this fake managa pick.

you really are stupid.....just because it says he used a technique that is supposed to kill the user doesnt mean he actually died.....and there was no body to prove it...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:28 pm
We all have to assume he died. He taught the 3rd this SAME technique and he died and knew he would die from it... what's so say the 4th wouldn't die?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:42 pm
churrlo
We all have to assume he died. He taught the 3rd this SAME technique and he died and knew he would die from it... what's so say the 4th wouldn't die?
Also, considering they bury/burn bodies (they changed it from burn to bury randomly), you wouldn't have seen one for Yondaime anyways. He's not Lenin, after all.  

Captain Verd

Raijin36

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:06 pm
its the fourth guys ive seen a picture.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:02 pm
It is not! >< And what's a Lenin?  

churrlo

Mist-san

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:57 pm
Nephite Warrior

you really are stupid.....just because it says he used a technique that is supposed to kill the user doesnt mean he actually died.....and there was no body to prove it...

Watch the first ep dumbass! and I quote "One ninja sealed the monster ( the kyuubi) in a life or death battle and DIED. That ninja was known as the FOURTH HOKAGE" Its in the first 50 seconds of the first episode. If you dont beleive me, look it up yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:12 pm
Hey, we don't need the name calling here too stare . However, he does have a point that it was even said in the beginning, a.k.a. the first episode, that the fourth sacrificed himself to seal the fox. Another proof of evidence is when 3rd Hokage stopped the summoning of the 4th when he was fighing Orochimaru. Remmeber that scene when he told himself he could not let the next one be summoned? That should mean that the fourth is really dead.

Now, that doesn't count out the possiblity that the 4th may have had contact with Akatsuki before his death. I'm not saying he did and all, but it might be a possiblity that's out there for those who DO belive the 4th has something to do with Akatsuki. Does that make sense? sweatdrop  

Honh

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:25 am
churrlo

the technique the 3rd used on orochimaru WAS NOT the same technique the 4th used on the 9tail fox

Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Further proof that Yondaime's technique and Sarutobi's technique WERE DIFFERENT:

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki
English Translation: Eight Divination Seal Style, 8 Astronomical Seal Style
Justu: Fuuinjutsu
Range: 0 - 20 meter
Type: Supplement
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage
Hand Seal: Unknown

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki is ultilized by the Fourth Hokage who sealed the Kyuubi within Naruto shortly after his birth by Yondaime Hokage. The Fourth sealed the Kyuubi no Yoko (Nine-Tails Demon Fox) into Naruto and return gave up his life to save Konoha. It contain 2 Four Season Seal. The 8 Astronomical Seal System allow the Kyuubi chakra to leak out from the 4 Season Seal and allow Naruto to use its chakra. It is also done so to protect Naruto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki Fuujin
English Translation: Dead Demon Seal
Range: 0 - 3 feet
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage, Sarutobi Sandime (Third) Hokage
Hand Seal: Snake (Serpent) - Pig (Boar) - Goat (Ram, Sheep) - Rabbit (Hare) - Dog - Rat - Rooster (Bird) - Horse - Snake (Serpent) & then clap 2 palms together.

Shiki Fuujin is the ability to seal anything through sacrifice. There is two variation for this technique. A perform first must call forth the Death God (Shinigami) using the proper hand seals. The user will sacrifice their life for the Death God (Shinigami) to use as a host. The soul of the user will be tied up in a cross and use as a sacrifice for the Death God (Shinigami). The user stick his hands inside the target's body and pull out his spirit, the whole body or just parts. If the whole body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will devour the spirit, killing the target, making the body disappear. If part of the body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will cut the part from the body and devour it, killing the part.

Ypu, that's how it is =3.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:27 am
shadowninjaofthemist
Nephite Warrior

Watch the first ep dumbass! and I quote "One ninja sealed the monster ( the kyuubi) in a life or death battle and DIED. That ninja was known as the FOURTH HOKAGE" Its in the first 50 seconds of the first episode. If you dont beleive me, look it up yourself.

you are still stupid...just because it said that doesn't mean a thing. they show it like that because they want you to believe he's dead, that way if he did survive, it'll make for one hell of a surprise when he shows up later in the series...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Honh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:16 am
Nephite Warrior
churrlo

the technique the 3rd used on orochimaru WAS NOT the same technique the 4th used on the 9tail fox

Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Further proof that Yondaime's technique and Sarutobi's technique WERE DIFFERENT:

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki
English Translation: Eight Divination Seal Style, 8 Astronomical Seal Style
Range: 0 - 20 meter
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage
Hand Seal: Unknown

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki is ultilized by the Fourth Hokage who sealed the Kyuubi within Naruto shortly after his birth by Yondaime Hokage. The Fourth sealed the Kyuubi no Yoko (Nine-Tails Demon Fox) into Naruto and return gave up his life to save Konoha. It contain 2 Four Season Seal. The 8 Astronomical Seal System allow the Kyuubi chakra to leak out from the 4 Season Seal and allow Naruto to use its chakra. It is also done so to protect Naruto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki Fuujin
English Translation: Dead Demon Seal
Range: 0 - 3 feet
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage, Sarutobi Sandime (Third) Hokage
Hand Seal: Snake (Serpent) - Pig (Boar) - Goat (Ram, Sheep) - Rabbit (Hare) - Dog - Rat - Rooster (Bird) - Horse - Snake (Serpent) & then clap 2 palms together.

Shiki Fuujin is the ability to seal anything through sacrifice. There is two variation for this technique. A perform first must call forth the Death God (Shinigami) using the proper hand seals. The user will sacrifice their life for the Death God (Shinigami) to use as a host. The soul of the user will be tied up in a cross and use as a sacrifice for the Death God (Shinigami). The user stick his hands inside the target's body and pull out his spirit, the whole body or just parts. If the whole body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will devour the spirit, killing the target, making the body disappear. If part of the body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will cut the part from the body and devour it, killing the part.

Ypu, that's how it is =3.

Huh, that proved me wrong then... sweatdrop Hehe, but still, remember that fight with the other Hokage, 3rd stopped the third box from being fully summoned.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff