Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who are you a fangirl of? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmiliaSoftHeart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:00 pm
Psycho Lanzer
ChibiAngelwolf
Psycho Lanzer
I hope nobody claimed Gaara eek I am the Fanboy of Gaara 3nodding

gaara is cool but before he becomes *SPOILER* a good person... *SPOILER* he is cold hearted and i'm all like >.>!!!

He's still powerful when he's good 3nodding

my sister heart LOVES heart gaara 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:04 pm
I'm a fanBOY of Tenmari, Gaara and Rock Lee.

xd  

Furyion

Shumai_Sekifuu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:34 am
I'm a Gaara fan girl...>.>

And a Shikamaru fan girl ^^ heart

and Yush..I'm a boy...if you saw me at Anime Vegas then you'd know where I'm coming from xd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:21 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Kuroi-Yuushi
Ilusen
Itachi heart _ heart Haha, i always go for the "bad" ones xd .. -Huggles Itachi plushie- YES! Im obsessed in case you wanted to know whee

Do you really have an Itachi plushie?! If so, where'd you get it? I want one!

its just to show she likes him..i doubt she has one tho..i don't think there is any. *cuddles Naruto*

Yar, i dont have one.. although i would kill to get one 3nodding -Drools over Itachi-  

Ilusen

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:33 pm
Ilusen I LOVE your sign...its so cute and funny! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:04 pm
cool look girls fan BOYS are comming 3nodding  

EmiliaSoftHeart

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:43 pm
EmiliaSoftHeart

I wonder what that means...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:55 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
EmiliaSoftHeart

I wonder what that means...

maybe it means some guys are coming outta the closet! xd  

CarvedInShadow

CarvedInShadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:01 pm
now... WHO am i a fangirl of...? *ticks them off on her fingers* Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Shino... hmm... i think that's it. whee i'm an idiot, and THAT'S OK! xd praise teh hottness xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:23 pm
ninja Haku's all mine you hear me MINE!!!!! stare And so is Itachi, Gaara, Kiba, & Shikamaru so back off. I also kinda like Orochimaru 3nodding dude he's hot........ konnichiwa Deep Dispair I'm stalking you  

Shikostu

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:32 pm
CarvedInShadow
now... WHO am i a fangirl of...? *ticks them off on her fingers* Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Shino... hmm... i think that's it. whee i'm an idiot, and THAT'S OK! xd praise teh hottness xp

Wow thats a lot of guys razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:01 pm
Naerin
Geez i was just trying to have a little fun Kyuubi stare . Did you really have to ruin it for me. Other people on that website do it too. And if you think I'm crazy I'm pretty okay with that but can you at least play along please. I have no one else to talk about Naruto with since no one else at my school likes it. Now i'm sad.(not that sad though.)

Gomen nasai Naerin.......
I thought you were being serious..... my mistake sweatdrop
But even if you were serious, I wouldn't (and didn't) think you were crazy. I have encountered far stranger people doing/thinking weirder things.
It seriously sucks that you don't have any other people to talk to at your school about Naruto...... Do you have any people at your school to talk about anime/manga at all with?

Kyuubi Kitsune

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:34 pm
Kyuubi Kitsune
Naerin
Geez i was just trying to have a little fun Kyuubi stare . Did you really have to ruin it for me. Other people on that website do it too. And if you think I'm crazy I'm pretty okay with that but can you at least play along please. I have no one else to talk about Naruto with since no one else at my school likes it. Now i'm sad.(not that sad though.)

But even if you were serious, I wouldn't (and didn't) think you were crazy. I have encountered far stranger people doing/thinking weirder things.
It seriously sucks that you don't have any other people to talk to at your school about Naruto...... Do you have any people at your school to talk about anime/manga at all with?

I don't..I only have here and sometimes on servers I go to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:11 pm
Kyuubi Kitsune
Naerin

No I don't. I did, but she had to go to the other school. My friends think Naruto is stupid actually, which really pisses me off stressed . Anyway it's alright. 3nodding  

Naerin

EmiliaSoftHeart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:51 pm
i also like heart zabuza heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items