Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Ninja stamping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to be stamped as?
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
  Kakashi
  Ino
  Shikamaru
  Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:29 pm
Fangorn: Shikamaru

Lord Someguy: Chouji

ShikaLee: Actually, I'd give you Shika.

Norua: Sakura

Warning- High Voltage: Sasuke

Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3: Hinata,

Churrlo: Naruto

Purple Dragon: Ino

Attila: Kabouto

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:57 pm
~Kira Hime~
Fangorn: Shikamaru

Lord Someguy: Chouji

ShikaLee: Actually, I'd give you Shika.

Norua: Sakura

Warning- High Voltage: Sasuke

Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3: Hinata,

Churrlo: Naruto

Purple Dragon: Ino

Attila: Kabouto
*CACKLE*

Sorry. Ahem. Yay, someone not Kakashi. razz heart  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:02 pm
Captain Verd
Dude, if you're really that unhappy just redo your form. You're getting really heated about something very very silly, and it kind of makes me raise my brows at you. One person said Shikamaru. You said Ino, and another person said Jiraiya. Obviously you all have different opinions about my applications.

Also, please note that you've said a person's application had an overall "friendly feel" to it. I'm sure Attila got that same kind of overall feel for yours. You really don't need to get upset over it.

The ninjafy link is in the first post.
Such an action is purely against my nature. It's not often that I'll be so selfish, upset, or heated, even. It's just with you. And people around you. I can't explain it...

Your application was nice. Too nice to be Shikamaru! XO You could be Ino or Jiraiya, but I'd say morel like Ino. Well, obviously. That was my vote.

Because he said kind things. I didn't say, "forced" things. If I forced it, I would've said shogi. And if I did, my bad. I shouldn't have. I'm learning it, but I like chess better... Probably because I still don't get shogi... And I've had a lot in common with Shikamaru most of my life. I'd even do the stare blankly at the sky for hours, except I'd say on my driveway instead of a hill or bench like he does. >O<;; On occasion, my best friend would lay with me! 4laugh

Anyway, I may change it. But I cannot until the bad feelings go away. Because it is dishonest to change it to get rid of Kakashi. It should be to get a real result. I was still flustered when I wrote it. We started on a really bad... we just started really bad. I was probably an a** to you because I read into your text when I shouldn't have.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:06 pm
Halloween chick person... I'm seeing a Sakura, but the younger one.

Kira Hime... I am not sure yet... I require more thought!

And yay I got more than 3 votes! biggrin  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:15 pm
Shikalee
Because he said kind things. I didn't say, "forced" things. If I forced it, I would've said shogi. And if I did, my bad. I shouldn't have. I'm learning it, but I like chess better... Probably because I still don't get shogi... And I've had a lot in common with Shikamaru most of my life. I'd even do the stare blankly at the sky for hours, except I'd say on my driveway instead of a hill or bench like he does. >O<;; On occasion, my best friend would lay with me! 4laugh

You might not mean it, but it's things like that that make people think you're forcing Shikamaru.

Quote:
Anyway, I may change it. But I cannot until the bad feelings go away. Because it is dishonest to change it to get rid of Kakashi. It should be to get a real result. I was still flustered when I wrote it. We started on a really bad... we just started really bad. I was probably an a** to you because I read into your text when I shouldn't have.
That sounds like an excuse for getting Young Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:29 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee

You might not mean it, but it's things like that that make people think you're forcing Shikamaru.

Quote:
That sounds like an excuse for getting Young Kakashi.
WAIT. DID I SAY SHOGI? O_O; *goes to look to edit it out*
Oh. Well, they're assuming. And that's not very fair. I was actually kind of freaked out when I found out how many things we have in common. Not like any real or other fictional character. He's the first character I've ever been able to truly relate to. I never knew what that was like until I saw him. sweatdrop

Wait, what? What sounds like an excuse for getting Young Kakashi? I already have him, why would I...
Oh, well, it sort of it. Excuse, reason, whatever you call it. If you think I'm lying than I won't change it. confused  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:35 pm
The whole point of the stamping business is that you go with the information given to you. If you get an overall 'I killed my whole family' feel (what kind of applicant would that be?) from the application, you'd be more inclined to pick Itachi over say, Hinata. You have to assume things, otherwise you'd never pick a character.

I didn't say you were lying. Saying you were flustered when you wrote the application which is what made you sound like someone you're not sounds like an excuse. However, if you really don't feel it reflects who you are, you should redo it. I've redone my application at Ninjafy four times now, because I know damn well I'm nothing like Shikamaru, but they kept giving him to me. This last time was the first one I finally got someone different. Even though it's Tobi, I decided to give up on it, because chances are I'm gonna get something wackier next time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:45 pm
Captain Verd
I've redone my application at Ninjafy four times now, because I know damn well I'm nothing like Shikamaru, but they kept giving him to me. This last time was the first one I finally got someone different. Even though it's Tobi, I decided to give up on it, because chances are I'm gonna get something wackier next time.

Cutting in on your talk for a moment, but from what I've read in your posts you sound nothing like a Tobi, that fact is actually a little scary. sweatdrop

~Kira Hime~

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:45 pm
Captain Verd
The whole point of the stamping business is that you go with the information given to you. If you get an overall 'I killed my whole family' feel (what kind of applicant would that be?) from the application, you'd be more inclined to pick Itachi over say, Hinata. You have to assume things, otherwise you'd never pick a character.

I didn't say you were lying. Saying you were flustered when you wrote the application which is what made you sound like someone you're not sounds like an excuse. However, if you really don't feel it reflects who you are, you should redo it. I've redone my application at Ninjafy four times now, because I know damn well I'm nothing like Shikamaru, but they kept giving him to me. This last time was the first one I finally got someone different. Even though it's Tobi, I decided to give up on it, because chances are I'm gonna get something wackier next time.
But people assume I'm lying because it is so ridiculously similar. I think that makes them asses. At least makes them think like asses, and very stupid in that instance. Every one of these I read, I assumed they were being completely honest and did not change their result because of it.

It is an excuse. Whether or not it is bullshit is the issue. And I don't know about you, but when I'm pissed compared to when I'm happy, I see myself differently. When I'm pissed, I hate myself. When I'm content, I like myself. When I'm indifferent, I see everything that way. Because I'm human.

I'm only changing it if you promise not to freak out. Because yes, it will probably sound like Shikamaru and Shino's baby. o_o;

Post your Ninjafy application. I'm curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:48 pm
I don't sound anything like Tobi, at least in my opinion.

I posted almost the same application at Ninjafy as I did here. Only minor changes, all add ons.

The three of us didn't give you Young!Kakashi because we thought you sounded too similar to Shikamaru to be truthful.

I wouldn't freak out about your application either way.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:54 pm
Captain Verd
I don't sound anything like Tobi, at least in my opinion.

I posted almost the same application at Ninjafy as I did here. Only minor changes, all add ons.

The three of us didn't give you Young!Kakashi because we thought you sounded too similar to Shikamaru to be truthful.

I wouldn't freak out about your application either way.
Tobi is too unknown to stamp people with, I think. He's rather vague.

Wow. Your application sounds nothing like either of them, in my opinion. A little in common with Shikamaru, but not as much as other characters.

That one girl did. She said I sounded kind of like Shikamaru but it sounded, "forced." But like I said, I was pissed off when I made my application. Not so much right now but I'm still going to wait until I'm better. I'm rather agitated. My current problem is my knee. The pain is killing me. I'm honestly not mad at a specific person anymore.

Sure you would. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:00 pm
You can ask her, but I doubt that's why she gave you young!Kakashi.

I didn't freak out at your last application or anyone else's.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:41 pm
Captain Verd
You can ask her, but I doubt that's why she gave you young!Kakashi.

I didn't freak out at your last application or anyone else's.
Her assumption affected her result at least partially. :[

I know you didn't. But... nevermind, I don't wanna argue. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:14 pm
Tobi??? rofl Where the ******** did that one come from?  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 pm
churrlo
Tobi??? rofl Where the ******** did that one come from?
No idea, man. No idea.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces