Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What do your parents not let you to do with your appearance? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotic_Mind

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:02 pm
No lip or tongue piercings, but I can do whatever else I want. Including my mother would take me to get a tattoo or get my eyebrow pierced.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:13 pm
wow i kidna feel bad for having the freedom to do whatever even as a child(is 19) i was never really told what not to do but they told me they didnt liek it but they still got it done for me (peircings etc..) O_o

well hopefully all will go away as soon as some of you grow older.  

xX x0mbie Xx

wickerseer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:57 pm
i can really wear what I want, its just the hair, i have to have it short, which im fine with anyways till i move out twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:42 pm
Hahaha. I forgot I already posted in here. xp

In which case, I have good news! I'm wearing my father down a little for that piercing. wink

I'm excited.

And some of these posts make me really sad. When I'm a parent, I'll let my kid experiment all they want. I don't really see the harm in that. Hair dye is temporary, and so are piercings if you don't like them. I never understood that when it came to my dad and the lip piercing. It's like, "you know, dad, if you end up hating it THAT much, I can just take it out."

x Socks x

wickerseer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:02 pm
[ Brain Damage ]

In which case, I have good news! I'm wearing my father down a little for that piercing. wink

I'm excited.

And some of these posts make me really sad. When I'm a parent, I'll let my kid experiment all they want. I don't really see the harm in that. Hair dye is temporary, and so are piercings if you don't like them. I never understood that when it came to my dad and the lip piercing. It's like, "you know, dad, if you end up hating it THAT much, I can just take it out."

you know, I hold the utmost respect for you. and i also think you'r plain lucky xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:06 pm
wickerseer
[ Brain Damage ]

I'm excited.

you know, I hold the utmost respect for you. and i also think you'r plain lucky xd

Haha, thank you. whee

I am lucky. Very much so. But I can honestly say I wouldn't be allowed this much freedom if it hadn't been for my mother's brain surgery. A whole new personality of hers came out after that, at...certain other costs. My father probably would have never had anything against it, minus the "it's up to your mother" factor. He actually thinks most of what I want to do sounds "cool and like something my friends would have done when I was your age."

xd

x Socks x

wickerseer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:34 am
yeah, my mother is cool in the fact that she let me get an earing at the top of my left ear, and she'll let me get another next to it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:01 am
Me mum won't let me wear trakies, trainers, burberry or baseball caps (unless they are backwards and acompanied by an overcoat.

If I did wear those, she'd dis-owb me.  

Rellik San
Crew

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:59 pm
my mother wants me not to wear dark eyliner,never to dye my hair black(again)
my parents want me to have no tattoos and no peircings(which I want really bad),but my mom said she might go take me to go get my bellybuton pierced(which i don't want)before i go to high school  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:37 pm
I'm basically allowed to wear what I want. He just likes me to take off my collar sometimes when i'm at home so he doesn't have to get stabbed when he hugs me. xD  

Her Cyanide--

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:55 pm
my parents are supportive of it
my dad is a big fan of the romantic fashion (and he thinks the romantic goth style suits me)
and my mom can brag to her friends that i have a sence of culture  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:06 pm
My parents never really cared too much...well the one i had didnt...

Lady Nasia Estelle

NyteOwl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:54 pm
My mom used to have quite a few restrictions. No piercings, no tattoo, nothing done to the hair, and she had to make sure the shirt was okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:27 am
my parents won't let me get any piercings...  

Zezzel

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:34 pm
I am not allowed to wear all black, I can only get ear piercings (I have 15) I can not wear my only pair of tripp pants (that I only bought like a couple weeks ago because my parents dispise them) 2 times a week. i can not cut my hair because I told them I am gay. now it is like 4 inches long. I am not allowed to wear spikes, and alot of other things. domokun
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff