Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:17 pm

Kaiya was getting deep into it, until her brother broke her concentration. Even with the distractions, she still kept it on beat. She did a small finale before the song ended. She stepped of the mat before she got top see the score as she smiled at Kasujou. He must have been silly to think that she would fall, the only way she would have is if she allowed him to take her mind off it.

"Dont worry, I dont fall that easily." she replied winking slightly.

Though slightly out of breath, she was smiling. It was a rush to play that game and now she was glad that Kasu had joined them, because now they could play together as well. She looked around, wondering if she shoudl leave to go get some water. Then Yugi walked in with the tray of snacks, but he didn't stay, wanting the kids to have fun together.

Kaiya rushed to the water and grasped one. Then, she tossed it over to Laliah and then grabbed one for herself. Opening the cap she took a big chug of it. Afterwards she turned to Laliah with a smile.

"So, whats the score?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:27 pm
"You won," the Mouto girl said, not seeming the slightest bit upset about it. They'd only played on light, but the songs that she was good at were all on the more difficult ones. She liked doing a lot of air and voltage; where one had to hit two feet on different parts at the same time and when one had to hold their feet down on the arrows while it filled the screen. "We both got AAs, but you were a thousand and like... sixty points better than me." She popped the cap and slurped a sip, stepping off of the mat. "I'm all sweaty, " she laughed, "anyone want to play winner?" she asked the two.

Kasujou looked to Nariko. If she didn't want to play with his sister, then he'd do it, but he wanted to make sure she didn't want to first. "Do you want to? Go ahead," he encouraged. If she didn't want to, then she'd refuse. She wasn't the kind of girl who did something she didn't want to gratefully.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:07 pm

Kaiya smiled, it was nice to have a person to be a good rival. She walked back over to where Laliah was standing. Placing her water bottle against hers and winking before she took another drink of her water. Her hair was slightly wet from the sweat, some beads were still drying on her forehead. The DDR credits ran through while no one hit the mat, still trying to decide who would face the champion. Though she wanted to play with her brother, it would be fun to go up against Nariko as well. Besides, she always got to play with her brother, so it would be a change of pace.

"I don't mind who plays me, you wanna try Nariko?" she asked smiling.

Nariko watched her sisters getting along with one another, they made a very nice match of friends. She looked at Kasu as he suggested to play against his sister. It would be nice to give her a go on the mat, but she really wanted to watch how well Kasujou was. Though she wanted to have a round with everyone before their parents sent them up to bed. So for now, she wanted to see what Kasu was made of.

"No, it's alright, I'll play her later. I would rather watch you go at it Kasu." she said smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:25 pm
It seemed unanimous. Kasujou grinned at his sister, knowing that he would play his top game when he danced with her. With his girlfriend watching from the sidelines, how could he possibly want anything else? Even though this was just a fun game between them, he still wanted to be able to impress Nariko with his "ability."

He stepped onto the mat that Laliah was on, his shoes had been removed at the door upon entrance to the Mouto home, so he didn't have to worry much about it. He saw that the level was on light and grinned. "Lets do something a little more intense," he suggested. Then, under his breath to just his sister, he whispered, "And show these girls what we Kaibas can do, hm?"

It was a little unfortunate that there wasn't a back guard behind him that he could use to further impress the girls, but he supposed that if he got too fancy, then it would be way too obvious of what he was trying to do.

The song started a little slow, then about 13 seconds into it, the arrows slowed and froze on the screen while the beat stammered. Kasujou nodded slightly to it, keeping and counting the beats until the arrows would shoot up the screen again. The song that he chose was a song that both of them knew very well, and the arrows that moved on this level they could almost remember because they played it so much together. It wasn't hard for him to be able to predict and retain what arrows jumped up and down the screen when his back was turned for a milisecond.

Next to him, Kaiya wasn't missing a note either. Even though they were dancing seperate moves, they both seemed to be in perfect sync.

Laliah watched them move with wide eyes. She and Nariko didn't move like that! Both Kaiya and her brother were actually pretty fantastic at this game! She thought that Kaiya was just a decent player because of the scores that she'd gotten on light but... this was amazing. She couldn't get over it, and foremost, just stared at Kaiya's movements.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:53 pm

Kaiya smiled as her brother whispered to her, giving a small nod of approval as her face became rather confident looking. As the arrows froze, she prepared herself, then, they began to move at a intense speed. Her feet matched the flashing arrows in front of her. She even began to spin around and stop the arrows for a double combo. She had all the intention of impressing Laliah, little did she realize it was for the same reason Kasu was doing it for Nariko.

Once the arrows began to loosen their pace, she smiled to Kasujou as she grabbed ahold of his hand. He seemed to take the hint, because one they links, he twirled her around as they switched sides. This was her chance to pick up her pace, since it was at a higher level now. She was not about to loose Laliahs gaxe that she seemed to have captivated. When three arrows started to follow one another, wanting to be hit at the same time, she leaned backwards. This allowed one of her hands to hit a third arrow in sync with the two her feet had possessed. Just like normal, Kasus side did the same thing, so they ended up hitting the same arrow in the same way.

As the game began to wind down, they jumped to met the other mat before the arrows made their mark. Now she was back on her side, following her brothers steps in harmony. With a final step, the song ended as they stayed planted on the arrows. Once the scores raced onto the screen, Kaiya began to pant slightly, that was a rush. She stepped off the mat quickly and took her water before chugging every last drop in the bottle. She smiled up at Laliah, her hair now soaked. She flipped it out of the way so it wouldn't bother her, giving Laliah a smirk.

"You like?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:01 pm

Nariko watched in complete awe as sh watched Kasu and Kaiya own the dance floor. They must have done a lot of work at this game back in Tokyo. She assumed that all of their friends must have loved to watch them play. There was no way that she would be able to move her feet like that, but it would be fun to have him try and teach her sometime. Kaiya seemed to love getting creative with the moves and they both seemed to use one another very gracefully. It was simply breath-stripping as she stood there, watching as the well deserved As came up on the screen.

She walked past Kaiya and her sister, giving Kasujou a large embrace. It was even enjoyable to hug the small amounts of wet spots on his shirt. His body radiated with warmth from the intense movements his body made. When she hugged him, his body seemed to fall into her with exhaustion, even though he had been standing tall. It was just his body's energy was so warn that it felt feeble and light. Pulling away, she gave him a small peck on the lips and smiled at him.

"That was amazing. You two are really amazing at that game." she complimented, her arms still resting comfortably around his waist.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:07 pm
Kasujou's arms moved around Nariko's thin waist when she embraced him, thinking at the moment how he probably stunk horribly. Sure, he'd worn deoderant, but he hadn't expected to be working out while he was on his day. "Oh, thanks... but we're not really that good... You should see some of the other people at the mall," he answered a bit modestly.

He and his sister had always drawn an incredible crowd. Most people raced each other when they played DDR. What he and his sister had a tendency to do, was to add the points that they earned together at the end to see what their combined score was. When they were on the real DDR machines at the mall, they were able to be even more creative by using the saftey bars. "And they don't even break a sweat... Ha, unlike me." His hair wasn't as sweaty as Kaiya's, because it was much shorter, but there was still quite a bit of perspiration in it, clumping the ends together a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:16 pm
'You're...incredible!" Laliah blurted, quickly handing her bottle of water to Kaiya since her father had left with the others. She'd only drunken about a half of it. Hopefully, Kaiya wouldn't object to sharing with her. Even though they'd just met, she felt totally comfortable around her in times like this. "Well, that is, I mean, on the DDR mat..." she continued. 'Why do I keep saying things like that?!' she wondered. 'Okay... maybe I do have a crush but... ...I don't know how that can be possible, I'm straight!'  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:19 pm

Nariko made a funny noise when he began to talk modest. Deep down, she knew he was thinking he was the s**t, though it was with good reason. She smiled and shook her head, still holding on to him. Though he was now sweating he did not really have a bad smell to him. Then again, she did not have her face pasted into his armpit or something, but from where she was she was only to get his natural scent. His scent made her more attracted to him as she set her head against him for a moment.

"Oh please. You are the best and you know it." she told him, now looking up at him with a smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:24 pm
Kasujou grinned, raising his hands a little bit higher on Nariko's waist, not wanting his hands to be tempted to wander when he was so close to the other's body. "I'm glad my girl thinks that I'm superman," he answered, not confirming nor denying what she'd said to him.

Right now, he wasn't paying any attention to what their sisters were doing off to the side. He was lost in his world again, his world that consisted only in Nariko.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:33 pm

Kaiya grinned, a little unsure if she should take the water bottle. Not that she worried about germs, but she didn't want to leave Laliah with none for herself. So she took the bottle and took a drink, but tried to refrain from downing the whole thing. While she listened to Laliah she could not help but laugh slightly. It was so adorable how she spoke, trying to hide her words and make them soemthing else. Her heart seemed to flutter at the thought of her being cute, but her smile just appeared like a confident male.

It was hard to understand why she was acting like this, acting like she was a guy. She was subconsciously flirting with this girl when she didn't even know if she was gay or not. Laliah just seemed to bring out a stronger side of her to life. After she laughed softly, her smirk returned to her face. The smile almost said that she would just kiss her if her mind could share the thoughts her face. After giving her back her water bottle she sat beside Laliah on the floor.

"I think I'm going to take a break for a bit." she said as she found a comfortable position on the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:58 pm
"What's that expression?" Laliah wondered, trying to read Kaiya's face. It looked almost... No, no no, she was just seeing things because she had a crush on Kaiya. Wait! When had she officially decided to call this emotion a 'crush'!? It was a very very odd crush... Most likely, she waas wrong... She'd never had a crush before, so it was very possible that she was just confusing her emotions.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:56 pm

Nariko was really enjoying herself, she had played against all of the others twice at DDR. Most of the snacks were gone, leaving empty bowls, plates and cups. Kaiya and Nariko sat together while Kasu and Laliah gave it a go on the game before they knew their father was going to come in. Nariko smiled at Kaiya, she was glad that Kasujou did not have a sister that would be a constant pain. Kaiya was a really cool girl, someone she could see being friends with. Plus, she was a friend to her sister which was a good thing. She could not remember her sister having any really close friends and it seemed Kaiya had grown on her instantly.

Yugi walked in to see everyone was having fun. It was a shame he had to send them to bed, but he and Anzu were about to head to bed. He smiled as he grabbed the tray and turned to them.

"Alright guys, it's time for you to go to bed now. Lailah, you can show Kaiya to your room and the spare room is ready for you Kasujou." he replied.

After he informed them, he headed up the stairs and into the kitchen. He began to wash the dishes and the tray in the sink, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. While he washed them he got lost in his thoughts. He was remembering Mokuba when they were younger, due to the image of Kaiya in his head. It was a question to who he married, what he looked like, everything. Then he remembered Seto, how could he ever forget Seto? Was it a possiblity that kaiba had become more loving and gentle?

Since Jounouchi and him were now together, maybe Kaiba had grown more relaxed. It had been years since he had spoken to Jou, they use to be great friends, then they just faded apart. He looked at the phone on the side wall by the fridge, his eyes starting to mist up. Anzu did not expect him up until a little while later. Before the dishes were even finished, he let them sink to the bottom as he walked to the phone.

He could remember Setos number when Mokuba had given it to him for emergencies. Now all he had to do was muster the courage to call after so long. He wondered how he was going to explain that he had not kept in contact because his wife now hated him. Though he would never know what would happen if he did not just give it a try. With a deep breath, he dialed the number of Setos mansion.

At the mansion in Tokyo, Jou had been sitting on the couch watching a movie from the collection. Seto had been up in his room working, some things never change. Though he had been a lot better then when they were younger, now he had no issue with Jou coming in and checking on him and even giving him a few minutes of loving attention. Also, he was willing to be dragged to bed for sleep when Jou felt he was up to long. At times, he would be grouchy, but it was nothing in comparison to before. All of a sudden, there was a ring on the downstairs phone.

He quickly rushed up and ran to the phone. There was another phone in Setos room, so he wanted to get it before he did so he would not be disturbed. Though usually he only bothered to answer the office phone, but he would answer cause he thought it could be Mokuba and his family.

"I got it!" he called up to buy him some more time.

He picked up the phone and smiled, leaning against the wall.

"Kaiba residence, Jounouchi speaking." he said into the phone.

"Hey Jou...it's Yugi..." he whispered after a moment of silence, his heart in his throat.

Jous eyes grew wide, could it really be true? It had been years since Yugi and him had spoken. The thought of the years filled his throat, almost filling his eyes to tears. He swallowed the lump that had developed and smiled softly.

"..Hey Yug.." he replied softly.

((Hows that for bringing it back eh Chloie? xD))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:45 pm
Upstairs, Seto happened to look at the caller ID on the phone that beeped annoyingly at him. He had heard his love shout something to him, but since the radio was on, he didn't quite hear what he said. "Mouto?" he blinked, reaching over and silencing the classical music that was emitted from the silver device on his desk. Quickly he answered it, not realizing that Jou had already done the same. He opened his mouth to speak, but he heard Jou's voice, "Hey, Yug..."

"Mouto Yuugi," Kaiba jumped in before the other could say anything. He didn't want to evesdrop on their conversation. He leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs. Putting his feet up on the desk might ruin the papers on it. "To what do we owe this pleasure? It's been a while, hasn't it...?" It was more of a statement than a question.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:14 pm

Yugi had been silenced before he could say anything, he was still slightly afraid of Kaiba. After all, he had not seen him in years, there was no telling how he was like anymore. He moved his mouth to say something, but it fell into silence. When he did muster the courage to say something, Jou had beaten him to it.

"Aww come on dear, I think your making him uncomfortable. Just let me talk to him for a bit and-"

"No no! It's alright...I was going to talk to whoever answered really." he admitted.

To be truthful, he felt more comfortable with Jou, but he also wanted to see how Seto was doing. It had been so long that he would have been happy to talk to both of them, so this was good. He was happy that Jou seemed to care for his well being and everything. He sighed softly, trying to gain composure.

"Um, alright. So how have you been Yug? It has been a long time. Though I'm sure you have heard some things about how my life is going. But have you found any special people lately?" Jou asked with a smile in his voice.

"Yeah...I married Anzu and we have two daughters."

"Thats wonderful, I still want to adopt, but you know." he replied, heading back to the couch and sitting on it.

"Soo, how have you two been? Glad to hear you and her finally tied the knot." Jou explained, just happy to hear from Yugi.

"Yeah...so...um..how have things been with..you know. I mean, I never thought the two of you would." he replied.

To be honest, he never expected Kaiba to like his best friend, they seemed to hate each other. He was more surprised that it was the two of them rather then Jou being gay.

Jou couldn't hold back a laugh, it was such a funny thing to ask. It was even more funny knowing that Seto was on the other end. He understood where Yugis curiosity came from, Yugi always seemed like the accepting type.

"Yeah, I know right. Oh the stories I could tell, but I will save it for the next time we get together, we should you know. But yeah, you'd be surprised what a few years could do, Setos changed a lot, though he still has his classics." Jou replied, biting into a sandwich he had made earlier.

Yugis eyes fell softly at the mention of them getting together again, it was all too good to be true. Even this phone call had to be secret from Anzu, so he was not expecting to see them anytime soon. Thinking about it made his heart sink, Jou sounded so different, so happy, he wanted to see how his best friend looked after so many years.

"Yeah...well Im glad to hear about that...guess it took the right guy for him
to come around." Yugi said, his voice seeming slightly saddened all of a sudden.

Jou didn't even notice the change in tone, he was too happy to hear from his old friend. There were so many things that he wanted to ask, but it seemed better to ask him in person. He took a bite of his sandwich, blushing at the thought of leaving such an impact in his lovers life.

"Yeah...I suppose." he said in a gentle dazed voice.

"But you should come up, you could bring the misses, or just head down here by yourself. Nothing like a nice getaway from the misses...though I guess I wouldn't really know, but I assume as much." Jou replied laughing softly.

((Seto can catch the sad tone in Yugis voice if you like. And go ahead and post as Laliah if you like so we can have them hang out a little bit.))

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff