Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
CALLING ALL FANZ !!! Male and Female !! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:37 pm
Jenosing? ... well we're the JENOVA's Witnesses really.. xp that's plenty enough of an 'organization'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:28 am
Ooooh, I wanna be famous~!

Just draw me in black martial arts pants (think DBZ-style, with cuffs at the bottom), & a black long-sleeved shirt like in this picture. Draw in that pendant I'm wearing too, please. Here's another reference. Draw me in the shoes I'm wearing in that picture. (Yes, I am female.)

MinionKadaju

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:21 pm
MinionKadaju

Just draw me in black martial arts pants (think DBZ-style, with cuffs at the bottom), & a black long-sleeved shirt like in this picture. Draw in that pendant I'm wearing too, please. Here's another reference. Draw me in the shoes I'm wearing in that picture. (Yes, I am female.)
LOL!! well sure thing, do you have a rant for me? what do you want to say about Sephiroth when you get there?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:35 am
hey we're finally back on topic! And for another tidbit for all you people who yet Don't ship Alucard X Sephiroth.... It is said by Kouta Hirano(the writer of hellsing) himself that Sephiroth is a Male Integra. *ish savagely bricked*  

KiyaraSabel

MinionKadaju

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:02 pm
Ermak Lorde
MinionKadaju

LOL!! well sure thing, do you have a rant for me? what do you want to say about Sephiroth when you get there?

Just have me standing apart from everyone else, with a blank look on my face.

I'm not a "rabid" fan. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:22 pm
There was one of those in And Shine...

http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/d/20060629.html  

KiyaraSabel

The Kawaii Noodle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:46 pm
wow that was cute, damn I need to come to this guild more often *sighs* oh how I have so very little time left in my days.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:16 pm
The Kawaii Noodle
wow that was cute, damn I need to come to this guild more often *sighs* oh how I have so very little time left in my days.
Yess.... Join ussssss *clings zombielike*  

KiyaraSabel

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:17 pm
EEEK REDEAD ZOMBIE THING!*flails*

Sorry XD

Yes, join us....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:58 pm
DON'T BE SORRY THE UNDEAD SHALL DESTROY US ALL RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:14 pm
Redeads...redeads.........

lol, redeads looks like redheads if you don't read it right.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:28 pm
I wish I were a sexy redhead.  

KiyaraSabel

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:43 am
I wish I was a sexy brunette... oh wait I am.(or entirely too egotistical I'm not quite sure)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:11 pm
Hey, narcissists are heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:04 am
well, if you put it that way I am actually a very sexy brunette, people would kill for mah body biggrin *shakes her tail* I think I'd just like a color change. Dunno what you call someone with electric blue hair but I was a sexy one of those for awhile too.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff