Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Favorite Quotes From Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Poll
Yeah!?!?
100%
 100%  [ 168 ]
Total Votes : 168

Greencutie13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:18 pm
Mine are:
New Moon: User Image
User Image

Twilight:
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:18 pm
Okay, so I just read the first chapter of eclipse on Stephenie's site http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/eclipse_chapter1.pdf and I think I've found the ultimate quote.

"If we could bottle your luck, we'd have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands." Edward to Bella  

lady_ruler_of_the_zombies

Aekea Cleric

6,575 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xMarionette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:06 am
I have two from New moon that i really like.

"I should be able to look death in the face and laugh."

"I shook my head sadly love is irrational, I reminded myself. the more youloved someone, the less sense anything made."

-New Mooon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:10 am
What did you do stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or something? -Mike Newton

Another part that I really like is when she's thinking to herself (on the first day of school, before she gets out of her truck) "no ones going to bite me." It was so funny and ironic at the same time. rofl rofl  

cocoa_chick

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:11 pm
a lot of mine are in my journal under the entry "results of the past two days".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:40 pm
My favorite has to be when Edward and Bella are eating dinner at the resturant and edward says something along the lines of "Why anyone would bet against Alice, I'll never know...." and he just keeps going, I couldn't stop laughing. 3nodding  

Paper Margo

greenday893

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:16 pm
ooo alot!!
"What of I'm not the superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?"
"yeh it's an off day when someone's not tells me how edible I smell"
"stupid shiny vovlo owner"
"so did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?"
"so what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?" "Yes, you're exactley my brand of geroin"
"Do I dazzle you?" "Frequently"
"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb." "what a stupid lamb." "What a sick, masochistic lion"
"If I could dream at all it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
"Bella is all about the extreme sports these days."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:51 pm
After I finished reading Twilight and New Moon I went on an icon making kick (100x100 because I'm a LJ addict) They all have my favorite quotes on them...here is a small sample along with a larger graphic.. the quote in my signature is also from the series.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

LithiaStar

twilightchick07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:24 am
My very favorite quote is when Edward says" before you Bella my life was like a moonless night there were stars, points of light and reason..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:49 pm
Twilight: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion. & i loved when he kissed her and made her faint  

the1orlylover

chubbymint

Sparkly Fatcat

2,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:11 am
XxfushigipinayxX
furubafan92
Mine's in my siggy^^

That one was so cute when I read it...You can so see him smiling sheepishly yet handsomely ♥

Okay...I'd been going through Twilight the past week (before I even joined here) keeping a notebook of all my favorite quotes. I'm at the end of Twilight and eagerly awaiting to start on New Moon quotes, then I'll keep myself preoccupied with quotes from the extras and outtakes, and other novels I read until Eclipse comes out...My coping scheme to not lose sanity while waiting for next fall to come ninja

Anyway, I just realized that the quote I had for Twilight previously was not my favorite. My favorite was by Alice:

"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share." - p346

Then Edward just smiles and says something like, "Sorry, but I don't think I have any to spare." Love that scene.

A few other Twilight quotes:

"Why won't you leave me alone?"
"I wanted to ask you something, but you sidetracked me."
"Do you have a multiple personality disorder?"
"You're doing it again."
"Fine then. What do you want?"
"I was wondering if, a week from Saturday---You know, the day of the spring dance---"
"Are you trying to be funny?"
- Bella & Edward, p82-83
(My second favorite funny scene)

"My mind doesn't wory right? I'm a freak?"
"I hear voices in my head and you're worried that you're the freak."
- Bella & Edward, p181

"You shouldn't do that to people. It's hardly fair."
"Do what?"
"Dazzle them like that. She's probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now."
- Bella & Edward, p167

"Friends don't let friends drive drunk."
"Drunk?"
"You're intoxicated by my very presence."
- Edward & Bella, p284

"Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet."
- Edward, p306

"We're hiking?"
"Is that a problem?"
"No." -thinks- But if he thought my truck was slow...
- Bella & Edward, p254

"He looks at you...like you're something to eat."
- Mike, p221
(Lemme just say that that quote would be a PERFECT quote to use in the previews of the movie. Just a random fantasy of mine)

I have a bunch more written down, but obviously I've done enough damage to this thread so goodnight for now >>;;

Hah.. Yeah, you pretty much summed it all up for me. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:50 am
"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share," Alice announced.
"Sorry, I don't believe I have enough to spare," he replied, his arms holding me recklessly close.

Sapphirine Nights

Zirumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:15 am
Sapphirine Nights
"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share," Alice announced.
"Sorry, I don't believe I have enough to spare," he replied, his arms holding me recklessly close.
I was smiling through that whole scene  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These r some of mine the last 1 is my fav whee  

niecerpiecer

Mintahy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:48 am
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Best quote ever.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers